Community > Posts By > 1Cynderella

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 09:18 PM

Awesome Penny! flowers

But now I want to go to the beach so bad! tears :laughing:

flowerforyou Thank you

I wanna go to the beach too. . . guess for now I will have to settle for the pool.
I'll have to make do with a nearby lake. Maybe I'll be able to make my way there Sunday. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 09:06 PM
Awesome Penny! flowers

But now I want to go to the beach so bad! tears :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 08:49 PM
I agree. I'm a chicken when it comes to saying it. I'll try to convey it in every way possible without saying it until I think he already knows and accepts it...and returns it. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 08:38 PM

How about if she just be herself weather she"s grumpy on certain days and cool bananas on other days if you truly love her you will continue to do so tthrough good times and bad and visa versa it does take compromise and dedication
loyalty and committment

Compromise? I thought women held to the belief that "what's mine is mine and what's your is mine". :tongue: laugh

Common....you KNOW that's not always true Goof! sad2

She most certainly will want you to KEEP that thing you got on that last "guys" weekend all to yourself. sick laugh

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 08:30 PM

What?!!! No mention of the woman making a sandwich for a man? grumble

Sweetestgirl is way ahead of you. :laughing: Page 2 David. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 08:19 PM
OH...D5? YOU SANK MY BATTLESHIP! grumble

1Cynderella's photo
Thu 08/22/13 08:18 PM
This is so PG-13 slaphead

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/21/13 08:50 PM

which fits you best ?

Marriage or a Long Term Relationship ?

If so ?

Why ?

How how is to Long to be in a Relationship before you'll want Marriage?

Marriage or long term relationship?

Yes? spock

If I ever get married, I like to think that it's a long term plan for BOTH of us. :laughing:

Why? I very much believe in exchanging vows in a setting that is sacred to us both.

I have no time frame for too long or not long enough before getting married. I simply won't consider marriage unless I feel it's not our vows that will keep us together, but the fact that we would choose one another every day for the rest of our lives. :thumbsup:

1Cynderella's photo
Wed 08/21/13 08:22 PM
For wedding bands, I prefer the idea of finding something that matches the personality of the people and the relationship. smitten :thumbsup:

I don't want a big gaudy relationship...so wouldn't want a big gaudy ring either. slaphead :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Tue 08/20/13 07:11 AM
That may work for some, but personally, I'm gonna want him in my bed. I'm just selfish that way. drool

Thankfully, I don't snore or toss and turn andcan sleep through just about anything, so if he takes over the guest room...we have problems. brokenheart

1Cynderella's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:11 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Mon 08/19/13 10:14 PM
I had the flying dream a lot when I was a child. It was such an incredible feeling, that I always looked forward to having it again. I used to try to imagine flying as I drifted to sleep and sometimes it actually worked. I stopped having my flying dream when I was a teenager, but had a couple of short periods were it would come back a few times in my early twenties. I think it was ever better then, because of how long it had been since I had flown. :laughing:

Ironically, I have a bit of a fear of flying in an airplane, but seemed to be perfectly fine about doing it without one. :tongue:

1Cynderella's photo
Mon 08/19/13 09:41 PM

A glass of wine every now and then for me please!?
Doesnt matter whether you drink or not,so long as i dont get sermons when i get said glass of wine!!
Drunks-NO please!

This ^^^^ :thumbsup:

But I'll want a beer or two while watching the game too. I don't see the problem with that, but if he's not comfortable with that, I'll use the Pepsi koozie if it makes him feel any better. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Mon 08/19/13 09:32 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Mon 08/19/13 09:33 PM
I wish I could do it all over again...and again...and again. And I would do it differently every single time. Not because I don't like how it's turned out so far this time around, but because I have more interests than I can dedicate the time I would like to to each one in one lifetime.

Next time around, I think I would concentrate my efforts on scuba diving and become an awesome attorney. :thumbsup:

The time after that, I would make time to join archeological digs in Egypt during the summer semester off of being a history professor. tongue2

I could go on and on, because the possibilities would be endless if we could only do it again. :banana:

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 08/17/13 10:11 PM
UGH!

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:47 PM
I've posted pictures in my profile that were taken 5-7 years ago, but when they were on my profile, so is a recent pic too.

I guess I'm counting on Minglers to rationalize that the pictures I look a bit older in...are the more recent ones. tongue2

But if anyone knows how to age backwards...I could be interested. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 08/17/13 09:26 PM
Hiya Willow. waving

Your health is so much more important than any of that crap anyway. I hope your health is good now. :thumbsup: flowerforyou

My best friend has always been a super hot stud in my book, but women never seemed to notice him. Two "get fit or die trying" years and 50lbs later, he had two women lusting after him that he's had crushes on in the past...but who'd never gave him a second thought before he grew a six pac and big guns. spock

This leaves him with the fear that he has bad taste in women....cause he really really liked both of those gals. slaphead

So he collects phone numbers he never calls. sad2

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 08/17/13 08:38 PM

is love is enough to satisfy a lady?
No. I also need attraction. I can love someone I feel no romantic attraction to. If I tried having a romantic relationship with them I doubt I would be fully satisfied. Personally, I need both, and feel they deserve both too. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Sat 08/17/13 06:34 PM
Edited by 1Cynderella on Sat 08/17/13 06:38 PM
One thing these guys don’t realize is that, women
have low minds and can’t think as
smart as guys can.

If these particular women were so smart, it seems to me they would have known the difference between a man who truly cares for them and one who sees them lusting after them and says the magic word that made their panties disappear. slaphead

So, at least I agree with the above quote for some. :laughing:

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/16/13 10:11 PM
A woman who is turned off by your child...you don't want around your child anyway. flowerforyou

1Cynderella's photo
Fri 08/16/13 10:08 PM

When I was married and my ex would go out with her friends I would tell her to have fun and call me if she needed me to drive her and her friends home or if it was an emergency. She would say the same to me when I went out with the fellas. Hell...I used to like those nights she would go out with the ladies cause that was when the house and the remote were all mine and I could have hookers over. :tongue: laugh

Oh Puhlease, who do you think you're kidding dear. whoa You were watching Lifetime movies and you KNOW IT. tongue2

I can't lie. Those cheesy love stories get me every time. :tongue: laugh

I think they get you something! drool I think most women think of every romantic gesture their man ever made. So, he's gonna get a replay of the night he brought her flowers two months ago....compliments of Lifetime. drool rofl

It's really nice that you two were really there for each other like that. I like to think that's what people do when they care about one another. Awwww! flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25