Community > Posts By > J s C

J s C's photo
Wed 04/14/21 10:10 PM

Within means AMONG you and not part of your inner self. He was crucified because he was a Jew and NOT a Roman. A different nationality with different ideas and a danger to the roman establishment.

I don’t know just like you don’t ... read the Nag Hammadi. It’s interesting.

J s C's photo
Tue 04/13/21 03:12 AM
I alter, transform, manipulate with my mind; there’s no reality other than mine.
I control the objects that orbit my being.
I create, destroy a little each time to clear the way for the new and leave the forgotten, bitter, decadent brine behind.
Because, in me, contains the wisdom that precedes Space and Time.

I predict , interfere, tie up and pull the strings that unravel the mysteries of cosmic-understanding or rhymes.
Within me is the same thing that is within you, minus me and my ability to protect and hide, not to be ethnically narcissistic
Instead I am just being individualistic

And if you look where the shadows don’t fade even when given the Sun’s light.
I will be there surrounded by spirits through my own manifested efforts- blockaded.
Doing whatever I like.
Whirling around despite my hyper-manic swoon;
Given power threefold by the Full Moon.

Jsc

J s C's photo
Tue 04/13/21 02:47 AM
True love which is unconditional love I feel is good any other is bad.

J s C's photo
Tue 04/13/21 02:41 AM
The number one thing that I believe make a relationship work is the thing everyone misses out in doing usually. They need to Learn to love yourself in solitude. I feel most forget to love themselves and find out that the greatest company you can have is yourself. When you love inside that love shine outward and by the law of attraction; will possibly bring a healthy relationship rather than 2 incomplete people finding out you dont find happiness with the outside world it comes from within. Their revolving door of partners will Change nothing for loneliness it just complicates things. Also you are not promised anything in life. Create it within.

J s C's photo
Tue 04/13/21 12:45 AM
I would be frightened and i know I am gonna be in that situation soon. I will probably be so sad I spent much of my life in solitude. I live in the mountains of Alaska miles from others but not away from every thing. In life we do everything alone and many forget that when you are with yourself you should sit in the best company. People forget that without the distraction of others you should feel at peace. With the weight on your shoulders we all would feel as you do. I wish you the best because your consciousness will not cease to exist. It will just be transmuted to other form. Pass with peace and five years is a life time. Doctors are often wrong.

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 08:35 AM
A few words in the English language I do not say :
Wish, Can’t, regret, and try they are a waste of words.

But I will get real with you, I regret the wish I tried to have granted by this Genie named Can’t.

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 08:21 AM

one night stand for sex for fun is correct or wrong??

Think of it as practice. If you want to do something well you have to practice and to condition your body and heart to really do it well. You will learn about your body as well as the woman’s sexual anatomy.
If you want to be great at something practice every day so you will need 365 one night stands to practice hard for a year. I would just get like 12 woman for one month stands - instead. It’s a little Safer that way.

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 08:14 AM
Girls

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 08:13 AM
Wait did someone say a Dirty sex?

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 08:03 AM
Soul is the word a religious woman/man use to call their astral body after leaving their anatomical vessel
Behind on this Earth.
Consciousness is all you need to go on after death.

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 07:41 AM
Thunder

Grey aliens or reptilians?

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 07:39 AM
have them now

LTA

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 07:28 AM
The kingdom Of heaven is within you.
It is actually probably cause of that teaching of Jesus that got him crucified.

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 07:18 AM
I create, destroy a little each time to clear the way for the new and leave the forgotten, bitter, decadent brine behind.

John Castro

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 07:11 AM
Time is not even linear so it doesn’t matter what age as long as it is two adults.

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 07:08 AM

Positive

Gia

J s C's photo
Mon 04/12/21 04:30 AM

I’m a open mind and straight forward person

Hey I am in girdwood and this is my second day on this site. Would you like to talk and see if we vibe well together. I am John.

J s C's photo
Sun 04/11/21 03:21 PM

Nice poem:thumbsup: :wink: .

Thank you very much

J s C's photo
Sun 04/11/21 09:59 AM
I alter, transform, manipulate with my mind; there’s no reality other than mine.
I control the objects that orbit my being.
Because, in me, contains the wisdom that precedes Space and Time.

I predict , interfere, tie up and pull the strings that unravel the mysteries of cosmic-understanding or rhymes.
Within me is the same thing that is within you, minus me and my ability to protect and hide, not to be ethnically narcissistic
Instead I am just being individualistic

And if you look where the shadows don’t fade even when given the Sun’s light.
I will be there surrounded by spirits through my own manifested efforts- blockaded.
Doing whatever I like.
Whirling around despite my hyper-manic swoon;
Given power threefold by the Full Moon.

J s C's photo
Sun 04/11/21 07:58 AM
I am in anchorage and I am looking for woman company too. I want to have fun after a snowy winter and a pandemic. Lol

Previous 1