Community > Posts By > MiamiQ

MiamiQ's photo
Tue 10/13/09 03:25 PM
No you're not. It's been longer for me, divorced 2 years ago and have run into a couple of folks but have not met anyone that does it for me either

MiamiQ's photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:38 AM

I believe that it could work. Of course there are guidelines to set from the very beginning. The first to be on this list is "Honesty", second, "Communication" and third, "Trust".

Never underestimate the senses of the spirit with the clarity of who you are, and respect the same of the person you are interested in.

Finally, grant each other the time to share words, knowledge and growth between each step taken together. Nothing is better shared between two, then to embrace each others spirit along the path.

If it is to be, than it is meant to be.

Many Blessings,
SpiritWolf

Nice response...quite poetic

MiamiQ's photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:35 AM

Hey I'm just wondering if any one is having any luck with long distance relationships from mingle2 cuz like everyone I could remotely see my self lives on the other side of the planet.

It$ a practical que$tion too. If you think about it. $uppo$e you inve$t a lot of time and money in traveling and it doe$nt work out...
leaving you feeling wa$ted??

MiamiQ's photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:32 AM

My mom always said;

Never say it first

And

Make sure he loves you waaay more

Than you love him!!!

Good advice. I heard that at a religious meeting

MiamiQ's photo
Sun 10/04/09 11:31 AM

Wait for the right timing...i would say...
For me: I would wait for the guy to say the word "I love you" to me before I do to him....But, that's my preference....
Good luck to you!

thanx, it was just a hypothetical though. Im not even CLOSE to love right now. There are just so many 'rules' about relationships. I wondered how minglers felt about the topic.

I agree wait and see how it plays out. The danger online is that so often people are trying out more than one friend and some men have a tendency to act as if you are the only one they are communicating with. I say form a genuine friendship and make sure it is solid before you venture into the "I Love You". A person who is not a genuine friend doesn't always feel they have to be honorable.

MiamiQ's photo
Mon 08/24/09 12:20 PM
Edited by MiamiQ on Mon 08/24/09 12:24 PM

Peace Is The Only Way

Really all there is, is love
It's all around, below and above.
We can have the life we seek to find
We can start by simply being kind.

There's just nothing left to fear
Spirit is calling ever present, ever near
It's time to learn to just let go
Start remembering what we already know.

No need for us to keep asking why
Glimpse beyond the clouds and sky
The answers are there through the inner voice
It's time to make a conscious choice.

It's alright to be mad, it's alright to be sad
What happens with war is always bad
We have to change the course and the stop this fight
And use our wings for peaceful flight.

Precious lives are being taken away
Brothers and sisters are dying every day
John and Paul said..I am he as you are he as you are me..
Why is this so hard to see?

The delusion of one's perception
Can create mass deception
When we learn to understand our oneness connection
Then we begin to see each other in our own reflection.
Peace Is the Only way

LJS (Ladylid) August 2005

This is quite beautiful and inspiring. Today was a good day for me to read this as I am struggling with learning my daughter has a heart condition and I was feeling very sad. Thank you Ladylid for sharing this beautiful poem. There is so much strength and power and healing in words. Truly mightier than the sword.

Thank you Smiless for starting this thread. You are love materialized.
Francine

MiamiQ's photo
Wed 08/05/09 05:10 AM

If you want to have a whole page to yourself in a Fantasy online magazine then follow the guidelines to make it happen.

1. Have a photo available on your photo display here on Mingle2.

2. Choose a fantasy creature for me to transform your picture into the creature.

3. Answer the questions to add to your personal page in the magazine issue.

4. Add me as a friend so I can find you quickly when a magazine issue is available for you to download.

What kind of magazine is this?

I am attempting to create a Free online medieval fantasy magazine/article that covers jokes, quotes, short stories, crossword puzzles, recipes, illustrations, helpful websites, author reviews, and fantasy dating contacts.

How long will it take to make a issue?

I want to make one issue per month. If I work on it a few hours each day, I should complete a interesting well designed free online fantasy magazine for people to download and enjoy.
I also wait this long for contributors who wish to add their fiction stories, illustrations, or other helpful links to make the magazine interesting.

When will I see my first illustration of myself created into a fantasy creature?

It depends on what creature you wish to be, but anywhere between 1 or 2 weeks tops. If you want an example of how a illustration looks like then check out my photo profile to see how other Mingler's allowed me to transform their photos into fantasy illustration.

How do I begin?

1. Choose a race and mention it here on the thread.

Dwarf
Human
High Elf
Wood Elf
Wild Elf
Amazonian
Centaur
Minotaur
Draconian
Halfling
Dark Elf (drow)
vampire
Zombie
gnome
pixie/fairy

to name a few. If you have another race idea then don't hesitate to add it.

I want to be a Unicorn

2. Answer the following question as they will be added below your fantasy picture.

Why do you like Fantasy or Fiction?
Because in Fantasy you can travel places you could not possibly go in the secular world and meet creatures you don't see every day.

What is your favorite Medieval "Swords and Sorcery" type movie?
Jason and the Argonauts

What is your favorite Fantasy novel?
Imaro - by Charles Saunders
http://www.swordandsorcery.org/int-saunders.asp
What is your favorite roleplaying computer game?
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

What is your month and day of birth? Needed to make a "fantasy horoscope reading" to add below your illustration.
November 24
What is your favorite holiday?

If you where to live in the 15th century in Europe, what would you like to be and explain why? For example - Lord, Princess, Alchemist, Knight, Advisor, Jester, farmer, Bishop, Assassin, etc. etc.

A Lady Knight so that I am always armed to defend myself and others

Where can a reader contact you? For example - Mingle2 screenname, or a yahoo account, etc. etc. ((You can send this email if you like)) Also only if you want to have anyone contact you.
MiamiQ

3. If you have something to contribute such as medieval websites, or websites of authors, fantasy rpg websites, fantasy mmporg websites, or your own personal fiction writing or artwork you wish to add into the magazine then don't hesitate to send it.

Just my favorite author Charles Saunders

Cheers and thanks for reading all that! lol

your friendly bard,

smilessdrinker

Thanks Smiless, you make me smile

MiamiQ's photo
Mon 07/06/09 08:04 AM
Thanks the more these kinds of stories are shared the better it is for all of us. Scam artists and con artists continue getting away with things because people are sometimes so damaged by the experience they are ashamed or reluctant to speak up. Shout it out! Kudos to you

MiamiQ's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:39 PM

I got a comment saying that im full of myself, well maybe i need to work on my social skills here hell i dont know but really im a little on the self conscious side. so is the lady that said im full of myself and no wonder why im alone just peeing in my corn flakes or am coming off as a pompous jerk? Plz advise! Yes it matters to me im a nice guy? I think?

Try Rice Krispies they don't get soggy as fast. Seriously...don't let anyone validate you!

MiamiQ's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:33 PM
I think you are an attractive lady who just needs to smile.

MiamiQ's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:31 PM
Yes sweetie, a smile is an eye catcher. Some guys can look scary when they don't smile. And do spell check, it helps..because some ladies care if you can, and notice if you can't. Sometimes we rush and its just a typo but a pattern says otherwise.

Big Sis

MiamiQ's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:26 PM

I think of myself as a young 47.....well, almost 48. For some reason I mostly attract men that are quite a bit older..... somebody rate my profile please... What does it say about me

I would like to attract older men, I tend to attract younger men half my age. Wanna trade?

p.s. You look wonderful for your age.

MiamiQ's photo
Sat 10/25/08 08:06 AM
Smiles come back we miss yousad

MiamiQ's photo
Wed 07/09/08 04:15 AM
Sounds like a plan and everyone seems to be on the same page. Well tonight I meet No 1. Will see how it goes. Thanks again all.

MiamiQ's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:39 PM
Wow thanks everyone for all the great advice. I feel better... I guess I was feeling guilty, right, I should just put it all up front

MiamiQ's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:37 PM

OMG I've been therefrustrated
Yeah, I need that brick wall, its driving me nuts.

MiamiQ's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:34 PM
I haven't been on a date in over a year or even had any offersbrokenheart. Now I meet 2 eligible gents in the same week and have friendly conversations for 2 weeks with both. Now both want to meet face to facelove and I don't know which to choosenoway grumbleindifferent ohwell. I cannot lie with a straight face so I don't bother trying annnd I only need one cause I don't need the drama of sneaking around. Any good suggestions....I'll take a little humor if you don't know what else to suggestlaugh

MiamiQ's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:15 PM

At ti tuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!! Not good.
Yes thats why I don't go to bars in Philadelphia anymore

MiamiQ's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:13 PM

It doesn't happen to prety 1.:smile:
Yes but there are times when YOU are pretty 1!!

MiamiQ's photo
Tue 07/08/08 03:03 PM
Doesnt that happen to us alldrinker

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7