Community > Posts By > Amathyst2

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:49 PM

I don't know.. I have heard some crazy stories about that place. There was a guy interviewed that used to work there. He had to quit working there because he had some serious chemical burns that didn't look so ordinary. When he was gone from his house they came and rummaged through all of his things. They took documents related to the facility as well as his computer that had incriminating information.

That guy has been on Coast to Coast AM several times.

The only problem I have with his account is that it's completely unsubstantiated. He has made some very odd claims on the show, and some of it makes him kinda hard to take at his word. I think he's the same guy that claims he was working with something called Element 115 or something like that. I might be mistaken though.

So what exactly makes you think he isn't stating facts? Do you think it's just another conspiracy theory?

I don't know what it is that makes me question him. Like I said, he's been on C2C several times and I have heard him talk about the things you refer to. There's just something about him I guess.

Nope. I don't think Area 51 is just another conspiracy theory. Like I said, I think that Area 51 is exactly what they say it is. A Top Secret testing facility. If there really was anything alien there ( be it ships, bodies or anything else ) we would never even know it existed.

However, the uproar over it has afforded the government the opportunity to keep the base where they actually do have that kind of thing a secret.

With all the people looking toward Area 51....no one is really looking anywhere else.

Very good point! Now that I think about, wouldn't the government do something about him openly laying all of his shyt bare? I mean really, if what he was saying was true, you would think he would have disappeared without warning. lol

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:34 PM

I don't know.. I have heard some crazy stories about that place. There was a guy interviewed that used to work there. He had to quit working there because he had some serious chemical burns that didn't look so ordinary. When he was gone from his house they came and rummaged through all of his things. They took documents related to the facility as well as his computer that had incriminating information.

That guy has been on Coast to Coast AM several times.

The only problem I have with his account is that it's completely unsubstantiated. He has made some very odd claims on the show, and some of it makes him kinda hard to take at his word. I think he's the same guy that claims he was working with something called Element 115 or something like that. I might be mistaken though.

So what exactly makes you think he isn't stating facts? Do you think it's just another conspiracy theory?

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:23 PM

deep thinkers out there? Share with us one of your deep thoughts or opinions. :smile: flowerforyou

As if we don't think enough as it isslaphead

laugh Hey Shadow!

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:21 PM

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:14 PM
One morning I woke up to get ready for work at about 4am. I was still half asleep. I was finishing up eating my banana I had for breakfest. Just as I was leaving, I threw away my keys and walked out with the banana peel. slaphead

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 07:01 PM
What do you think goes on at Area 51? They do not just test aircraft carriers. They have underground facilities.

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 06:56 PM

Ready and prepared for whatever question you might throw at me...lol

How are you on this fine evening?

I actually have a question this time. lol

Why do you think people are so willing to consider people who talk about the possibility of alien life as crackpots?

I'm doing great! Thanks! :smile:

Well, I think there are a lot of closed-minded people out there that fear the possibility. They do not want to believe that there is more than one life form out there. This is another reason why the government will not release any information on the subject. They are afraid it will cause a panic. And it most certainly would. Because people fear what they do not understand. So the initial reaction is to dismiss it all together.

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 06:45 PM
lol! How are you tonight?

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:20 PM
Clowns weird me out! There was a clown in one of our neighborhoods that was doing parties for children. Someone figured out he was a sex offender who molested many children. I haven't trusted or liked clowns since.. noway

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:08 PM

This is a touchy subject, myself, I would say its rude in a way. So I try to respond to all emails, the problem is 99% of those who email me I am not interested in, and make that clear in the response email, but the hint is not taken. So I have to weight the option, which is more rude??

Exactly! Thank you very much! ^5! :smile:

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:04 PM

"Thanks for e mailing me. I looked at your profile & I don't think I am a good match for you.(insert reason if you want) Good luck with your search"

What's rude about that?

I have done this. When I first signed up for a couple of weeks. Everytime I would, they would still continue to email me. They wouldn't give up. So of course I blocked them. When I do not answer the email, then they usually leave it at that. It's my preference to just not reply because it saves a lot of frustration.

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:56 PM
Question.. If you block someone from sending you email, can you still see them in the forums?

Okay.. I do not think it's rude not to answer. I think it's rude to message them back stating you're not interested. They will get the point if you do not reply. Or atleast some do. I have had to block a couple of stalkers on here.

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:50 PM
Something profound...

laugh jk

"How can you enjoy the wonderful things life has to offer if you cannot learn how to handle the worst? 99.9% of our worries never come to pass."~Me

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:19 PM

k so I'm talking to someone in IM (which I'm not a fan of) and I'm explaining to him that I have stuff to do so I don't want to be rude and just say no to the IM but I also don't want to be tied to my computer and he says "I'd like to tie you up" wtf is that? not at all normal in my opinion. it's rude. and I'm prone to believe that any "normal" woman wouldn't react kindly.

Okay.. That is where I draw the line! I would block them. They could be some freak on the verge of snapping and as a result becomes a serial killer. noway

oh he's blocked.

OMG... That is some kind of freak. You could rent a motel, tie him up, and then leave him there for some maid fun. laugh

On second thought.. That wouldn't be such a good idea. noway

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:08 PM

k so I'm talking to someone in IM (which I'm not a fan of) and I'm explaining to him that I have stuff to do so I don't want to be rude and just say no to the IM but I also don't want to be tied to my computer and he says "I'd like to tie you up" wtf is that? not at all normal in my opinion. it's rude. and I'm prone to believe that any "normal" woman wouldn't react kindly.

Okay.. That is where I draw the line! I would block them. They could be some freak on the verge of snapping and as a result becomes a serial killer. noway

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:20 PM
What's up with all of these disturbing topics??? noway

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:11 PM
Edited by Amathyst2 on Sun 08/03/08 01:12 PM
Very true words. Here is an idea, BUT only as a last resort. Trick her into going. Make her think your going some where. Then go to this place. Then after that take her to her doctor's appointment.

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:50 PM

I havent met a person, place or thing that was perfect. Why should love be any different??? The problem lies in picking the wrong person.......people need to be really picky when choosing their life partner!flowerforyou

Gypsy! You took the words right out of my mouth! noway

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:39 PM
Mirror.. Are you into Buddhism? Buddha once said, "Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers." But I like your twist on it.

On topic:

So what is your definition of normal?

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:29 PM
They want to get into your pants.. or....

They are just crazy.. You cannot fall in love by the second date.. They fell in lust! lol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25