Amathyst2's photo
Tue 04/28/09 06:00 PM
Single. bigsmile

Amathyst2's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:30 PM
I would say neither. Then again, I'm not homicidal/suicidal either. lol

Amathyst2's photo
Tue 04/28/09 04:26 PM

Ever had someone who you talked to then hide from you? You know when you quit talking isn't that enough? I find this kinda funny and it verifies I was right to quit talking! lol

AAWWW come on now share, you all are looking!!!noway

Care to elaborate on that? I'm not sure I understand the question.

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:30 PM
Miss Popularity! Sounds just a little fast to me. You never know what you're going to get on the internet. laugh

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:09 AM
Edited by Amathyst2 on Fri 09/26/08 01:10 AM
I totally agree with what you're saying mirror. What's wrong with just telling it like it is? Yes, sometimes the truth can hurt, but it always prevails. I agree with some of these other statements.

However, if one wants to communicate effectively, one must actively listen instead of just hearing what you're saying. I do not think it has much to do with gender at all. It has to do with two people willing to put forth the effort to communicate clearly. Far too many people are too quick to judge and make assumptions. Nothing irritates me more than someone who will believe what they want to believe rather than gathering all of the facts first.

Amathyst2's photo
Wed 09/17/08 12:00 AM
I think lily is somewhat correct. However there can be an opposite to every reaction. Maybe they just do not want you to pry about certain subjects that they are not ready to discuss with you.

Amathyst2's photo
Thu 09/11/08 11:05 PM
Well at least you do not have to pay taxes on that. lol

Amathyst2's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:44 PM
waving drinker

Amathyst2's photo
Sat 08/16/08 11:12 PM
Dear Diary hey? Well I have an entry.

I'm feeling powerless to stop the inevitable. I have to face my fear. And I know that time is limited. I try to think about all of the good times we have shared. But when I see you suffering I cannot help wanting to see it stop. No more pain. I understand you're used to doing everything on your own. And now you cannot. I'm really going to miss you. Soon you will be meeting some of the relatives on the other side. I wish I could keep you around forever! But at the same time, I do not want you suffering anymore. Reality has set in. I'm weeping because I love you. You have always given me the advice I needed to hear over the years. And you have showed a love beyond measure. I remember when we used to stay the night as kids. My brother and I looked up to you. Have always been the strong one. Now you feel weak. You're fighting for every breath. The emotions I feel is beyond words. You will not be here among us much longer. But you will still live in my heart keeping your legacy alive. I know you will always be here to watch over us. I may not see your face or audibly hear your words, but inside my heart I will know what you're saying. Our future family generations will know who you are and what you stand for. Because I will carry you with me forever. I love you Papaw. I will see you again one day when it's my time. You will be missed.

Amathyst2's photo
Sat 08/16/08 12:02 AM

I guess I shouldn't gripe.
I know some people leave me WAY too much and it evens everything out.
it's just that on a day like today I find those little inconsistencies irritating.

Been there! I understand it can get frustrating. There isn't anything wrong with venting. If you bottle everything up then you become a walking time bomb.

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/15/08 11:49 PM
I used to be a server long ago. And I can totally understand where you're coming from. I know that some people have economic hardship right now. So they tip what they can and compliment you on your service. Others are just cheap. There is so many people out there that do not realize just how challenging and exhausting it is to serve customers. If you could only let them walk in your shoes for a week, I'm sure their perspective may change. But unfortuately, there will always be people that just do not give a damn.

All we can do it take it one stride at a time and hope for the best.

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:45 PM
Edited by Amathyst2 on Fri 08/15/08 08:49 PM

Truth--Sometimes it hurts, but it always prevails. If someone asks me for their opinion I will be truthful. But some things are best left unsaid.

Truth and opinion are two totally different things....

Truth=facts

Opinions=feelings and thoughts.

Indeed they are. However truth can exist on many different levels. Opinions may be based on feelings and thoughts, but truth can still coexist.

And I believe the question was, "Which is more important, truth or feelings?" I believe they are both equally important and should coexist.

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:37 PM
Edited by Amathyst2 on Fri 08/15/08 08:39 PM
It amazing some of the things people put themselves through just to avoid the pain of breaking up. Thought provoking isn't it?

I really feel that if a relationship has reached that point, then it has become stagnate. And when one or both refuses to participate in the natural flow of things it keeps you from growing as an individual.

So the positive would be to regain your sense of self and continue to grow. There is also a sense of freedom. Being liberated from an unhealthy lifestyle.

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:23 PM
Truth--Sometimes it hurts, but it always prevails. If someone asks me for their opinion I will be truthful. But some things are best left unsaid.

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/15/08 12:55 AM
That I'm gay! noway Wait.. That wasn't really a rumor, it's a fact. laugh

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/15/08 12:42 AM
Disrespect is lack of understanding and trust. Lack of communication. They just lack everything that considered to be respectful.

Amathyst2's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:24 PM
Beatles.. Fo sho..

Amathyst2's photo
Wed 08/13/08 09:20 PM
I'm sorry you're having to go through this. I know it isn't easy. Sometimes the decisions we make will affect others. But the main thing is, you're trying to do the right thing. And taking your son out of that mess is for the best. Granted it may hurt some people in the process, but it will hurt your son more in the long run. I really respect you for standing up for what it right! flowerforyou

Amathyst2's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:54 PM
When my father took us from our mother when I was 6 years old and won custody of my brother and I.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25