Community > Posts By > Amathyst2

Amathyst2's photo
Tue 08/05/08 06:01 PM
Of course I would. But given my situation, it wouldn't matter either way. :wink:

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:27 PM
How about we take arms against the government?!? Revolution baby!! laugh noway laugh

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 10:04 PM

Sure, ill share !!!!!!!!!

There was a girl here at the complex I live in that I met thru one of my friends here.We hit it off quite well(im very cautious of girls as friends cause ive been backstabbed badd) adn all was swell.Well, last yr I lost my job, a few of us hung out still here(i worked here as well as I still live here)even after that.About a month after or so, Id call and Id get no answer, blah blah blah.I thought I had done somethign to offend her.I asked her b/f whi lived and worked here too, but he knew nothing.Yet I heard all was well with them and our other friends here.During that tough time for me, I really needed a friend, someone to lift my spirits up and make me laugh.

She came to my door in Jan and gave me a lame excuse for it.That was the last time UI talked to her...

For me, when a friend needs me, Im there no matter what.

Wow! It really makes you think. When life is good they come back around. Thanks for sharing. I'm always there for my friends too!

It was a really bad time for me and she wasnt there...A reason why I dont trust alot of people, let alone have many friends..esp girls...no offense but only have 3 really good ones I know will be there for me thru anythign and everything...but i let my guard down and shyte happens...my guy friends always come thru for me..

No offense taken. I completely understand where you're coming from. It's difficult to see the forest through the sleaze. But I have learned that I just have to continue to trust and weed out all of the ones that defy my trust. Yes I may get hurt from time to time, but I do not regret it. I have met a lot of wonderful people. :smile:

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:42 PM
Ignorance, Arrogance, Lying, Cheating, Jamming your tongue down my throat, and inappropriate bodily functions.

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:24 PM
travels lead you?

I have been to Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan.

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 09:01 PM
Edited by Amathyst2 on Mon 08/04/08 09:02 PM

Yeah...when my husband was sick with cancer. When you're in the e.r at all hours and he's so so sick and you need help, you find out really fast who responds and who does not.

Yes. I can definitely see how that would make it easy to distinguish between to the two. And it also shows how good of a person you are to be there for your husband. flowerforyou

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:57 PM

Oh god yes.

I had a child, and all but a few of my gal friends disappeared.

Screw em.bigsmile

You must of had a lot of party pals! :smile:

I second that. Screw em! haha

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:55 PM

I was arrested one time for a unpaid traffic ticket...Had my wife at the time call some of my family and close friends...No one would help...She went through my phone book...Happened upon a couple of my new employees and wouldn't you know it, they both came up in a big way...One offered his title to his vehicle the other offered some money...They both had worked for me for maybe two weeks...Kinda ironic I think...

That's amazing! Good people are difficult to come by. When you find them, do not let them out of your life. One day you can always return the favor.

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:47 PM

Like signing them out of the hospital because there too drunk. And if you do they want to continue drinking. Or they want to borrow Money.grumble

Mehh.. People like that aren't real friends. I call them "user friendly". laugh

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:44 PM

Sure, ill share !!!!!!!!!

There was a girl here at the complex I live in that I met thru one of my friends here.We hit it off quite well(im very cautious of girls as friends cause ive been backstabbed badd) adn all was swell.Well, last yr I lost my job, a few of us hung out still here(i worked here as well as I still live here)even after that.About a month after or so, Id call and Id get no answer, blah blah blah.I thought I had done somethign to offend her.I asked her b/f whi lived and worked here too, but he knew nothing.Yet I heard all was well with them and our other friends here.During that tough time for me, I really needed a friend, someone to lift my spirits up and make me laugh.

She came to my door in Jan and gave me a lame excuse for it.That was the last time UI talked to her...

For me, when a friend needs me, Im there no matter what.

Wow! It really makes you think. When life is good they come back around. Thanks for sharing. I'm always there for my friends too!

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:40 PM

Yeah...when my ex threw me out...the only person who seemed to have one iota of care was my son...ALL my so called "friends" turned their back on me...

I know what mean! I was in the same rut a few years back.

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:33 PM
in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?

Would you mind sharing your experience?

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:06 PM
Yes.. I was used for sex, rent, and bills.. I don't want no scrub!!

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:00 PM
Well it's nice to know that most of your experiences have been pleasent. I have never really had the opportunity to fly yet. I'm a road warrior and love to drive. But I will have to try it next time it fits the occation.

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:20 PM

we call it the "little" man syndromebigsmile

Acting big may mean they are compensating for something they lack. laugh

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:11 PM
My earliest memory was when I was about 1 1/2. I was climbing down off of the couch and fell hitting my temple on the corner of the wooden coffee table. It hurt like a bytch too! Most of my memories begin at 3 years old. :smile:

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 07:01 PM
I haven't been in a airplane yet. I was curious what it was like. :smile:

Amathyst2's photo
Mon 08/04/08 06:54 PM
We are in serious need of some new questions. This place is beginning to become somewhat stale.

What was your first experience like on a plane ride? Were you nervous? Excited? Freaked out? etc... Let's hear the scoop.

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:23 PM
Okay.. I'm out! Talk you all later. May your dreams be sweet!

Peace...

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/03/08 11:10 PM
Wow.. Did that freak you out? I know that sort of thing doesn't really scared me. I have always wanted to go on ghost hunters. lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25