Community > Posts By > Amathyst2

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:20 AM
If I really knew for sure I had that "WOW factor" and the other person's feelings were mutual, I would go for it. I would move or they could move. It depends on the circumstances.

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 01:00 AM
Wow.. I would definitely have to say you're both daredevils. lol devil

My experience was jumping off of a 60 foot cliff into the lake water. I was dared, and I did it. I just thank God I landed appropriately.

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:52 AM
There really isn't any subject I do not like talking about. Although, I do not want to hear about my parents sex life. sick

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:47 AM
a daredevil? What is the craziest thing you have done?

Amathyst2's photo
Sun 08/10/08 12:08 AM

Irony is using a word to convey a meaning opposite to its definition.

So, no, it's not ironic. Alanis didn't mention anything ironic, either. Just unfortunately coincidental.

I disagree sir! Irony in fact is pertaining to an opposite meaning. However the term ironic is coincidental or unexpected. flowerforyou

Amathyst2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:30 PM
Here would be my words of wisdom.

There will be tough times in life. Sometimes there will be others that will brake your heart. But no matter what happens, continue to go on trusting. Do not ever shut out the world just because you run across some cruel people. You will learn from your struggles. Therefore you will know how to see the red flags that will keep you from getting hurt. You will also learn to read between the lines.

Live your life like there is no tomorrow. Because you never know what will happen. Life has many uncertainties. But there is one thing in life that is certain and that is change. Sometimes it will be for the better and other times for the worse. But do not have any regrets. Go out with your head held high. And do not be afraid to make mistakes. It's all part of the learning process. Always keep love in your heart, but do not wear your heart on your sleeve. And remeber if you ever need direction, I will always be here.

Amathyst2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:07 PM
What lessons would you teach and/or advice would you give a child to prepare them for life? flowerforyou

Amathyst2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:46 AM

flowerforyou I'm sorry for your pain, truly.

Be supportive and helpful and kind.

Look into support groups for patients and their families that are facing cancer and/or termainal illness.

Look into support for caregivers, perhaps through the hospital or your community. Caring for a loved one in this situation can be extremely stressful, draining, emotional...and there are people who provide relief and support for the caregivers.

Turn to your church or religious group, if you have one. They should have resources or be able to put you in touch with other help.

Thank you for your advice. It's very much appreciated. flowerforyou

Amathyst2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:36 AM
Thank you. I'm thinking this is one of them moments in life that will make me stronger. I'm trying so hard to be optimistic.

Amathyst2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:28 AM

Grit your teeth... And the answer will come out of nowhere. Honestly?... Unfortunately I know it's not a question that can be asked, let-alone answered... God's with you always.

Yeah.. You're probably right.. Thanks. ohwell flowerforyou

Amathyst2's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:20 AM
with this situation?

My grandfather beat cancer about 2 months ago. Now the doctors are saying that it's back and spreading rather quickly. I have been preparing myself for this possibility. I know I'm going to have to be strong for my mother, aunt, and grandma. They are all devastated. But what would you do to get them through this difficult time?

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:46 PM

Sometimes my guy friends tell me things I do not necessarily want to hear. sick laugh

TMI eh??? lol

Oh God yes... laugh

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:42 PM

Sometimes my guy friends tell me things I do not necessarily want to hear. sick laugh

Then stop askinglaugh

Ohh.. I didn't ask, they offer it quite freely.. lol

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:18 PM

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/08/08 10:10 PM
Have a nice life. I hope one day you can get beyond the addiction of falling in love and actually stick around long enough to enjoy the love you made. But it will never be with me.

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:55 PM
That remains to be seen.. glasses

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:42 PM
Because my heart tells me I am. And my mind doesn't try to rationalize it. It just is.. And I just am.. flowerforyou

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/08/08 09:09 PM
I listen to music talk to friends online and in text. Sometimes if there is something exciting going on I will go out with friends. etc..

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/08/08 08:31 PM
Because Amethyst was taken. And it's my favorite stone! smokin

Amathyst2's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:33 AM
It depends. What's your secret mirror?? :wink:

If this secret isn't morally wrong, then yes.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25