Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Tue 04/27/21 06:27 AM

Are Chatting Online more addictive than Drugs & Alcohol
I think for many people it's becoming something like that! So many people are sitting bent over with their mobiles in public transport! Of course it's better than drinking or having drugs on the bus! ))))

no photo
Mon 04/26/21 06:19 AM

I'm just seven days here and I"ve got so many messages from very young men (some of them are even the same age as my kids ))) and also from different scammers that I think if there're real mature men here..

We're all in the forums... laugh

Welcome and good luck..

I'd suggest you set some mail filters.. it helps.
Thank you for a good suggestion )) Bye kids! )))

no photo
Sun 04/25/21 08:26 AM
I'm just seven days here and I"ve got so many messages from very young men (some of them are even the same age as my kids ))) and also from different scammers that I think if there're real mature men here..

no photo
Wed 04/21/21 05:05 AM

I am curious as to what was the rest of the topic? Man? Dog? Car? Experience? :grinning:
:thumbsup: biggrin rofl

no photo
Wed 04/21/21 03:45 AM
Is' very simple to understand, I think )) Example: a shop assistant is kind towards you because it's a part of her (his) job. Loving kindness means that you feel love to someone (or everybody, or the whole World etc...) and act kind because of your love. It's much more deeper than just to be kind..

no photo
Wed 04/21/21 03:32 AM

Flora I don’t understand the comparison ???

Religion is supposedly based on love for one another . How can you separate love from religion ??
That's right - love and religion go together! :heart: :heart:

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 07:25 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 04/20/21 07:34 AM

here is filled with so many fake profiles and scammers which make it hard for real people like me ...im not here seeking a suga mamma or suga dadda....im just here to find someone with whom i can share my love:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:🥰
By statistics only something about 5% men on dating sites are really interested in true relations ))And among them still can't be your match... So it's a journey without exact destination )) Enjoy it and good luck to everybody!

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 03:57 AM

I'm 24 years old and a 45 yeah old man is asking me out and he is very caring and loving he has always make me feel better and gives me good advice always , please should I accept him in my life
It's only your decision)) What about me I never date with men who are 20 years younger or older than me )))

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 03:45 AM

Welcome to Mingle2 Victoria waving

Nice to meet you! waving

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 03:44 AM
NIce to meet you! waving

no photo
Sun 04/18/21 03:52 AM
Hi! I follow a yogi diet which is vegetarian but also includs milk and dairy products. Healthy way! ))

no photo
Sun 04/18/21 03:37 AM
Hello! Are there any yogis here? Would be nice to talk and make friends! ))