Wed 04/22/09 06:38 PM

Don't ya think you should get off her already?spock rofl

Nothing wrong with being curious.

faithfullguy31's photo
Wed 04/22/09 05:08 PM
Heh, been crushin her a long time. blushing

faithfullguy31's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:58 PM
Hope every thing goes well and they can catch it soon enough.

I watched my best friends father die from it 2 years ago. He hung in there for almost 10 years befor it took him.

Prayers and thoughts are with you.

faithfullguy31's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:56 PM
Wait till they return.

faithfullguy31's photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:42 PM
Arrr! not on this day mate..

It has been noticed that the pirates are moving about more. Curious or planning?

faithfullguy31's photo
Mon 09/01/08 09:28 PM
The Gnome slowly opens his one eye and peers twords the door way. "Good it is still dark aand the moon shines brightly" with that the gnome quitely climbs from his small bed, packes a few items in a small pouch, grabs his walking stick and quitely heads out of his small home. Looking to the sky as he steps out the door he is in deep thought and begins to walk away from the small home.

"I must make town with in time" he mutters to himself.

faithfullguy31's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:53 PM
The gnome sits quitely in front of the small fireplace, taking long slow pulls from his long pipe.

"Zanaru.." The gnome speeks

"Yes, Klem?"

"I think that I shall return to the inn and try my luck again.." takeing another puff from his pipe.

"Will you be gone long this time?"

"I'm not sure. You know how my travels end most of the time"

"Yes, Klem, and I hope that you always return home safely."

"You know me, Zanaru, I always have plenty of tricks" As he winks at her with a grin.

"I think I shall take my leave in the morn.." The gnome says gently placeing his pipe on the table.

The gnome walks to his room and falls asleep..

"Well, Namaru, tomarrow I think we also shall go on a journey.." The tall woman leans her head on the beests shoulder. Both stareing into the flames of the fire.

faithfullguy31's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:51 PM
So, I dated this girl once appon a time and we talked all the time on the phone and were together for about 5 months when she decides to tell me that she was to buisy and due to the distance facter didn't see it going any where but still loved me blah blah blah but we can try again when shes done with school and such... any ways.. I have been talking to this other girl now for about 5 months. I didn't think it was going to go any where and then out of the blue she tells me how interested in me she is and so on and so forth. So we go out on a date and things lead into more things blah blah blah.. I get a text from her the next day telling me she does not want a relationship right now but she really likes me and wants to be with me but her life is unbearable right now and asks me if I will wait for her. She has not stopped talking to me and has not told me to stop contacting her.. hmmmm

Is this a typical way to dump a guy? lol

faithfullguy31's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:13 PM

Anyone I have ever felt love for.. I still do..
the type or intensity may change.. but never does it totally fade away.:heart:

I have no regrets... have learned something valuable from each relationship in addition to having many happy memories of good times shared.

Do I wish I could go back & recapture? No... for there was always a reason it ended. flowerforyou

I agree. I feel the same with some of the people I've been close to in my life too. I do think I still love a girl I "loved" a long time ago... and while I don't wish to just be back with her... I sometimes wonder how things would have been if I had changed or she had or certain things hadn't happened the way they did. I dunno... one of those days, I guess. =P

you will always have the what if's and why's
and you will never know the answers

I don't think my love for some one dies. I tend to be the one that suffers the broken heart the most. The what ifs and the why's tear me appart. The only thing that helps is the feeling of having another special some one there to keep my attention and focus on. *sigh*

but you cant start a new one until you are over the old love
its not fair to the other person just because you are lonely or need someone to sleep with

Being over the old love is the easy part. not loving them is the hard part. Don't misunderstand my point. I think it is possible to love more then one person. But to be IN love with some one is another story. I will not sleep nor will I tell some one I love them until I am IN love with them. I am not the type that can simply toss away my past and never think of it again. The leelings may change but my love for some one will never change.... things that make ya go hmmmmmm.. lol

faithfullguy31's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:42 PM

Anyone I have ever felt love for.. I still do..
the type or intensity may change.. but never does it totally fade away.:heart:

I have no regrets... have learned something valuable from each relationship in addition to having many happy memories of good times shared.

Do I wish I could go back & recapture? No... for there was always a reason it ended. flowerforyou

I agree. I feel the same with some of the people I've been close to in my life too. I do think I still love a girl I "loved" a long time ago... and while I don't wish to just be back with her... I sometimes wonder how things would have been if I had changed or she had or certain things hadn't happened the way they did. I dunno... one of those days, I guess. =P

you will always have the what if's and why's
and you will never know the answers

I don't think my love for some one dies. I tend to be the one that suffers the broken heart the most. The what ifs and the why's tear me appart. The only thing that helps is the feeling of having another special some one there to keep my attention and focus on. *sigh*

faithfullguy31's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:29 PM
I think after so many years of being with some one and being 200% loyal to them you just pass off these "gestures" as "normal" from other women. Then when you are single you just don't think with the correct head any more.. noway

faithfullguy31's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:59 PM
Taken on a single ride... grumble frustrated frustrated

faithfullguy31's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:06 PM
"ZANARU!!" comes a muffled voice from with in the small room.

laughing the tall woman enters the small room "Yes?"

"Zanaru, get this beast off me!" Says the small Gnome

"Oh, Klem, He loves you tho!"

"Is that why he insists on drooling on my face? *sigh* I think I'm going to be sick. What do you feed this beast?"

Laughing, "Namaru, come here and leave the little man to his rest."

The rather large, green scaled beast spits out the head of the gnome and jumps to the floor with a loud thud. Turns and licks him once befor returning to the side of the woman.

Mumbling the gnome slowly climbs from his small rest area, wipeing the drool from his face.

"I think I need to get a door"

"Oh come now, Klem, don't be upset"

Walking past the woman and her pet "I'm not upset. I just wish that thing had less teeth and better breath." Patting the beast on the head as he walks by.

laughing the woman turns and follows the gnome into the larger room. "I made you some breakfast this morning! I hope to hear about your latest travels"

"Ah yes, This latest one you shall enjoy much I think"

The woman fetches the gnome a bowl of food from the cauldron hanging over a small fire.

She places the bowl in front of the gnome and sits accross from him and awaits his story...

Slowly the gnome recounts his events at the tavern. Explaining all the details and what was going thru his head...

faithfullguy31's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:50 PM

I work 2nd shift so I do get a chance to get some sun.

One thing I learned after playing 18 holes of golf without a hat on Saturday....

Shaving your head when it's sunburned freaking HURTS!!!! lol

LOL I can imagine. After the 3rd shift job I took on a job as a welder and thinking nothing about it I tack welded all day long with out a helmet on and fried my face and neck to the point of getting blisters.

faithfullguy31's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:42 PM
I enjoy having a tan but it has just been so many years that I have had one that it just seems strange to finally see myself getting a real tan again.

faithfullguy31's photo
Tue 08/19/08 08:30 PM
So I worked 3rd shift for 8 years and rarely seen the sun. I remember when I was younger My father and I would always compare the darkness of our tans.

Any ways. I have been spending alot of time out side as of late and got a mild burn the other day. I must say that looking at myself now makes it seem like I was rolling around in the dirt even tho I just got out of the shower. Feels kinda strange.

This ever happen to any one else?

faithfullguy31's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:17 PM
:cry: brokenheart sad drinks ill

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/16/08 05:26 PM
My youngest sons binkie.... nuff said.

faithfullguy31's photo
Sat 08/16/08 05:04 PM
Don't listen to others opinions. Take control of your life and the teachings of your child. It is with in your power to have a loving influence on your child. They know this and believe in it. Stand by your child and enforce your beliefs on them. It's all in love for them and when they realize that the better off they will become and stronger.

Cherish your child and be strong for them. It is all that matters.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10