Community > Posts By > Evon

Evon's photo
Sat 05/15/21 06:00 AM
There is no right or wrong but depending on circumstances and how individual sees it (personal view).

Things happened for a reason, being lust or not happy with the marriage and couples has to remain in married status for some reasons.

Humans has their needs, humans need to feel love and care.

Before anyone judged, yes, I am saying in my personal opinion as I am in a failed marriage for coming 19 years. We can't just leave because of some regulations to follow; hence, we are unofficially separated and not even talking for monthsss (although under the same roof).

At one point I do need emotional support and care so do you think is wrong?

Evon's photo
Thu 05/06/21 05:45 PM
Some wear make up to feel good and to boost their confident. But some like simple, and is all individual preference.

If guys have any queries about the actual look, just tell her and I don't feel that it is offensive.

Evon's photo
Thu 05/06/21 05:30 PM
I am on this site for around 2 weeks, I can say all are REAL but how many are HONEST. Met one face to face and might be meeting 2 others soon.

Good luck everyone.

Evon's photo
Tue 05/04/21 05:33 PM
Yes, I agreed both genders cheat. At some point, couples will take one another for granted. It takes 2 hands to clap and make the relationship works, get the sparks going everyday.

Evon's photo
Tue 05/04/21 04:27 PM
Yes and no, surprisingly I come across 2 that has similar experience and background. However, is human nature to be on guard. If one don't feel comfortable, just remain online or cut off the conversation, if you are comfortable, either meet up for a coffee or video call. Go with the flow and follow your heart.

Evon's photo
Tue 04/20/21 05:16 AM
:wave: Hi Evon, welcome to Mingle2 ❤

By the way you can set filters on your account so you don’t receive so many unwanted messages

Thank you for highlighting it. Where can I do that?

Evon's photo
Mon 04/19/21 08:29 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new and looking for friends to chat. I'm overwhelmed by the text received in just one day.

Evon's photo
Mon 04/19/21 07:22 PM
haha, I'm real and new.