Community > Posts By > Kla

Kla's photo
Fri 06/27/08 01:05 PM
:: watches:: HOLY CRAP!!!! I've never heard him speak in his natural accent..... ::swoons::love love

Kla's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:59 PM

well if you'd read the whole piece I started with it was about me ..

but point taken ..

I just think because someone has a pic drinking liquor it no more determines they aren't fun than someone on a jet ski or dancing ..

IMHO :wink:
:: re-reads your first post:: damn.. sorry! i missed that somehow, but yeah, no i don't see anything wrong with the pics i saw on your profile.. i HAVE seen quite a few profiles on here that have the person ( man or woman) drunk as a skunk in EVERY picture.. ANYWAY i agree with what you said about the fun aspect.And thanks for actually participating in the convo. a lot of people ignore me when don't spout their own opinion back out to them. Good to see that you're still open minded even when you have been judged the way you were. flowerforyou

Kla's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:48 PM

in the interest of helping anyone understand why people who skip profiles of people that have pictures of them drinking I'll say this. when i look at someones pictures as a first impression to me its a sort of photo biography to how they might be as a person. If they have a lot of pictures of them making faces and having fun with friends i think " wow they MIGHT be a lot of fun" and i "yes" them and talk to them to see who they really are. if i see pictures of them drinking i think " wow they must drink enough, often enough to have someone take that many pictures of them drinking." and lastly it makes me wonder why they chose THOSE pictures? was it because those are the only pictures they have of themselves.. or are they trying to put out the "im a partier" vibe or whats the deal? Now granted, i don't skip people because they have a drink in their hand in their photos.. but i can see why people might. If they aren't the drinking type and they see someone advertising their tendency to drink then its a good idea for them to skip you because they don't want to be with someone that drinks.

so you are saying ONE pic of me having a beer in my OWN HOUSE is saying I am no fun?????????

Sorry hon .. I don't buy it.

but to each his own ..

and all they have to do is look at ALL my photos .. I have class and style ..

and read my profile .. I am absolutely FUN to be with.

The IDEA of the pic WAS TO BE FUN *sigh*

i was also unaware that we were speaking specifically about you.i was saying things in a general sense...sorry.

Kla's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:41 PM

in the interest of helping anyone understand why people who skip profiles of people that have pictures of them drinking I'll say this. when i look at someones pictures as a first impression to me its a sort of photo biography to how they might be as a person. If they have a lot of pictures of them making faces and having fun with friends i think " wow they MIGHT be a lot of fun" and i "yes" them and talk to them to see who they really are. if i see pictures of them drinking i think " wow they must drink enough, often enough to have someone take that many pictures of them drinking." and lastly it makes me wonder why they chose THOSE pictures? was it because those are the only pictures they have of themselves.. or are they trying to put out the "im a partier" vibe or whats the deal? Now granted, i don't skip people because they have a drink in their hand in their photos.. but i can see why people might. If they aren't the drinking type and they see someone advertising their tendency to drink then its a good idea for them to skip you because they don't want to be with someone that drinks.

so you are saying ONE pic of me having a beer in my OWN HOUSE is saying I am no fun?????????

Sorry hon .. I don't buy it.

but to each his own ..
i didn't say i had a problem wit your picture or anyone else's...i was merely trying ti enlighten everyone to WHY someone might Ignore you for it. if they don't drink.. then they don't want to be with someone that does.. so i'm saying that MAYBE.. just Maybe, it is a GOOD idea for people who say no to you because of your beer, to say no, considering they may not want to be with someone that drinks. I personally would email you and ask how often you drink before anything.. but im not them.. and a lot of people are judgmental. but i noticed that maybe 2 or 3 people had taken the " no beer in the picture" side.. and thought there might be a learning experience if i took a different view point.
that's all

Kla's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:34 PM

I would take him...Oh boy would I ever. Absolutely love him!
He gets so much better...and when he's angrysmitten smitten smitten
Eccelston was great though. I loved season 1...Season 4 has been great though
i like him angry too.. i love when he really gets into it.. like when Casandra took over his body! how quickly his body language changed. it was dead on.. i do have to give it to him for being a great method actor.

Kla's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:31 PM

Kla's photo
Fri 06/27/08 12:00 PM

Fan? Fan of Doctor Who?

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME,.....ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm slightly obsessedsmitten

as am I. I'm about to go watch some more right now ^_^ I'm glad to see what im not the only one. And i still am not sold completely on David Tennant as the Dr. he's good and he's cute. but Christopher Eccleston has this edge to him, he seemed dangerous and his witty was a bit sharper. Plus sometimes Tennant licks his lips like he did as bartty Crouch in Harry Potter and i can help but get annoyed.grumble laugh laugh

Kla's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:57 AM

I DVR every episode of Dr Who. I haven't watched them in order, but I know a bit about Face of Boe. The reveal of his background will go down as a great moment in TV history.

One of my favorite episodes was the Family of Blood. The ending was really cool.

I grew up on Tom Baker and I have always been a fan of Dr Who. The new series is wonderful and I think that the way they started it out made it perfect for new fans.

you know, i didn't actually know about the Dr. Who from the 70's and 80's until my science professor came up and started asking me about the new series. she has heard me talking about it with some friends. Im trying to find the old episodes online. no luck thus far.

Kla's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:51 AM
nothing during the summer but in the fall I'm going to Italy for a study abroad!! I'm stoked :banana:

Kla's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:24 PM

bits and pieces but never have gotten a chance to see it all. but I did like what I saw

i was the same way, but then i watched season one all the way through and now im hooked laugh laugh

Kla's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:23 PM

so, I've seen bits and pieces of Dr.Who on BBC but i've never watched all the episodes until my friend insisted upon it. Now that i've watched it from the beginning i must say its really brilliant show. however if you've been doing an all day whoathon like i have be prepared to think with an english accent.I HIGHLY recommend it. any other fans out there? drinker

One of the best shows ever. Although I'm really worried about the Face of Boe....

wow.. ok so the one im watching now is about the face of boe...irony?

Kla's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:20 PM
i haven't gotten that far yet, last i heard he was pregnant.

Kla's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:15 PM
so, I've seen bits and pieces of Dr.Who on BBC but i've never watched all the episodes until my friend insisted upon it. Now that i've watched it from the beginning i must say its really brilliant show. however if you've been doing an all day whoathon like i have be prepared to think with an english accent.I HIGHLY recommend it. any other fans out there? drinker

Kla's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:05 PM
3 Libras - a perfect circles
H. - Tool

Kla's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:58 PM
Tim Curry clowns? or just the jerks that do kids birthday parties?

Kla's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:27 PM

Im hiding from myself ^^"

that would explain things ^^

wonder why I would do that to myself...

self deprecation tisk tisk :cry:

Kla's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:23 PM

No touchingnoway

>_>::puts finger a centimeter away from pats and just stands there:: <_<

Kla's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:16 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Kla's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:18 PM
if they don't make eye contact.

speaking with your mouth full,burp at the table.. any of those bad manner things.

if they act differently, in a bad way, around their friends then they do around you

if they don't treat their mother well ( obviously something you fid out a little bit into the relationship)

if they are cruel to ANY of your pets.

if they drop the "l" word within the first week or so.. run like your being chased by the cops and you did something wrong!

Kla's photo
Sat 06/21/08 10:00 PM

Would you in float?

would you if I spoke?

that would depend on what you said

Previous 1 3