Community > Posts By > Human1234

Human1234's photo
Thu 04/04/13 04:00 PM
Edited by Human1234 on Thu 04/04/13 04:02 PM
msharmony, thanks for your thoughts, today!

Human1234's photo
Thu 04/04/13 03:31 PM
Edited by Human1234 on Thu 04/04/13 03:35 PM
(I don't know how to QUOTE, sorry.)
ViaMusica, you said--
"I can't speak for all women, but it certainly helps with my well-being."

You're the only woman on this site I've ever seen talk so openly about (the S-word, s-e-x, shhhh!). You're a "breath of fresh air"! I exchange messages with a girl, and after a few messages, I mention the (s-word) . . . And she stops writing back to me! What's THAT all about?

I guess the ladies LIKE sex but don't like to TALK about sex?

--------------------

RELATED point, seems like sex and emotional-health are related. No, this isn't just a male "line" to get a woman to have sex with him ("because it's GOOD for you, healthwise"). I'm referring to the fact that even people who are beyond the age where they have an interest in SEX still want to MEET SOMEONE. --I think it's the emotional-health thing.

For ME, I've got both things together, the want-sex and the want-to-be-emotionally-CLOSE-to someone. One woman that I was exchanging messages with said she'd have to take a prescription for couple weeks before she'd feel the desire for sex. (But she said she might be willing to do that. So at least she wasn't just "putting me down" in any way, on that point, fortunately.)

My point is, emotional-closeness is STILL desired by humans even if they no longer feel a desire for sex, is that right? (I can't say that from my OWN experience, because I'm so thinking-about-sx the last year or two, there's no explanation why. I mean, I'm 66 years old. Why NOW!!!)

Would be glad to hear other members' opinions regarding all of these points.