Community > Posts By > Kayseven

Kayseven 's photo
Thu 01/27/22 04:32 PM
The real reason for so much evil in the world is because until Jesus Christ comes back and takes earth's possession back to God the earth belongs temporarily to Lucifer and he is not interested on peace, love, caring, cooperation and the well-being of humanity, in the opposite..also, the world as exists now, with the devil in control, it's just a temporary thing..soon it will change for the real planet earth...

Kayseven 's photo
Thu 01/27/22 04:21 PM
I personally believe that everyone is trying to be RIGHT..but..that doesn't make them necessarily CORRECT..there is one thing being overlooked here for the sake of being right..THE TRUTH...

Kayseven 's photo
Fri 11/26/21 12:27 PM
Wow..I read it several times and I kept putting music in my head to it..very well written..awesome!!!

Kayseven 's photo
Thu 11/25/21 06:53 PM
I actually can sense pain in a room full of strangers and point out to the person that is suffering the most..it's been a blessing and a curse at the same time for me, I can feel an excruciating pain in my stomach and in my heart..I grew up apart from everyone around me because it was exhausting feeding from their energy..I have trouble watching stressing situation on TV, even if it is a movie..I am a musician, I write about feelings and emotions; it could might as well be my own release from these things imprinted in my thoughts, I don't know..I have read books on science, philosophy, psychology, humanistics,sociology and religion and I am yet to find an explanation of the origin of this..I can honestly say that it is a gift and a curse..in one hand you get to experience the pain and the elation of another human being but in the other hand this happens every single time and all the time..it's very draining and very taxing mentally, physically and spiritually..that's all I have to say about that.

Kayseven 's photo
Mon 09/20/21 09:44 AM
50yrs old divorced drummer from Pen Argyl PA..I know (lol),where's that..Pen Argyl is sandwiched between Wind Gap and Bangor..have a safe day everyone and God bless

Kayseven 's photo
Thu 08/26/21 07:58 AM
I think they both are very good..but I would pick Radiohead , which comes from their neck of the woods..take care and God bless you all..stay safe

Kayseven 's photo
Wed 08/25/21 04:51 PM
It was the best era of metal , it will never be equaled nor surpassed..every structure and kind of metal was born from that place in time..also, the best guitarists,singers and drummers were made then..it was a metal dream come true then