Community > Posts By > Melissa Morgan

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:23 AM
You have to have trust in a relationship because if you don’t trust that person why be with them Because the relationship will break down

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:22 AM
Maybe US girls get bored that’s why they’re not satisfied with one man

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:21 AM
Being single is sad because you miss your cuddles to kisses going to the cinema together going to the pub together single life is boring

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:20 AM
Why do you girls play hard to get this because I like to play hard to get make the guy more interested in them that’s why they do it

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:19 AM
If your friends at the beginning you can go on a date with that person to see what they’re like and then understand if something comes out of it and that’s good

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:18 AM
Everybody wants someone but it’s hard to find a good man

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:17 AM
Ending a relationship if you don’t love that person anymore then you don’t have to be with them you just walk away

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:16 AM
Never stop a man looking at another woman but if your love life is really good then it’s only natural a man but look at another woman women look at other men it’s just natural

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:15 AM
People still date but sometimes it’s hard to find a loyal man who is loyal to the woman was a lot of play around is that when you meet up with somebody are there gonna stay loyal to you all there gonna play around with another woman I’ve had it in the past that’s why I’m still single

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:14 AM
If a married man cheats on a woman then that’s no good because why get married in the first place when you’re happily married you’re supposed to stay loyal to that person you took all the files at church when you first get married but then a man cheats anyone that is bad but then a woman cheats on a man that is bad boy get married it’s a waste of money and it doesn’t make much sense

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:08 AM
Love comes naturally when you have a relationship with somebody and love will come along naturally

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 07/03/21 01:01 AM
Why does a wonman cry more than a man it’s coz a wonman is more soft heated than a man

Melissa Morgan's photo
Mon 06/07/21 06:20 AM
I’m here to make friends I’m very down to earth lady don’t be shy come and chat with me I like a Laff and get to know that person

Melissa Morgan's photo
Mon 06/07/21 06:15 AM
I’m looking new friends We all need them in life

Melissa Morgan's photo
Mon 06/07/21 06:14 AM

@Melissa Morgan: It's better you have a thread of your own so that members can be more specific in their response.

What u mean

Melissa Morgan's photo
Mon 06/07/21 06:12 AM
You can fall in love with somebody who does not love you back but if they don’t love you back why be with them

Melissa Morgan's photo
Wed 06/02/21 12:04 AM

Can someone love before having any relationship

Very true

Melissa Morgan's photo
Wed 06/02/21 12:03 AM
Love is about honesty trust caring and understanding

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 05/22/21 05:39 PM
It’s hard to Find a decent guy okay love you not a guy that just plays mind games I am looking for somebody who is honest trustworthy caring and knows how to love somebody

Melissa Morgan's photo
Sat 05/22/21 05:37 PM
I’m Melissa very down to earth lady need new friends

Previous 1