Community > Posts By > Torgo70

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:28 AM

Lots of fun.

Have this on my to watch list this weekend.

:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:27 AM

How was it?

Disappointing. Everything was really good up to the reveal, and the shitty CGI.
Drew Barrymore was one of the producers, she should have put her money towards the effects haha
Seriously though, it had a really good idea, the setting was great, empty towns are always creepy. But with the ending and Syfy Channel level special effects all the previous stuff was destroyed.

Saw this. You were right. :|

Too bad too, because it really did have potential.

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:27 AM

Mr. Mercedes. Stephen King.

Loved this one, and its sequel Finders Keepers.

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:26 AM

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 07:53 AM
Lots of fun.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 04:08 PM

https://youtu.be/UvD-LZghP3o

Hope this one's worth the wait. Been looking forward to it since I first heard about it.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 04:07 PM
Make Out With Violence (2008)

Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh8mg9pR6EY

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 04:05 PM
Really enjoyed this one.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 09:55 AM

Hi dear what's your email address

you@goaway.com

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 06:09 AM

I loved it. If Joe Lynch was involved it almost could have been an extension of Holliston. Not saying it's a comedy (though there are humorous moments)

Will be saving it for Halloween with the Hubster then. :)

Oh, and Ray Wise was brilliant in it.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 06:06 AM

our country is kind of unique I suppose and at times difficult to understand
on one hand we have freedom of religion
but on other hand we have freedom of speech

what this means is
all races, cultures have the same rights as a US citizen
we are indeed the melting pot
the only Natives to this country being the Native Americans
all of us have ancestors that originated somewhere else
mine are from England and Ireland

however, because we have the freedom to voice whatever opinion we want
we also have our share of bigots, stereotyping, slander and hatred

I would like to say that gangs are only found in big cities like New York or Las Angeles but that is not true anymore

we have them in Detroit
gangs are sometimes based on race and there may be one that is mostly African American and another one that is Mexican and another that is Neo Nazis but I live in a part of state where you do not usually hear about this going on

And we have more and more on the news about gang violence in Portland, OR.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 06:04 AM

How was it?

Drew Barrymore was one of the producers, she should have put her money towards the effects haha
Seriously though, it had a really good idea, the setting was great, empty towns are always creepy. But with the ending and Syfy Channel level special effects all the previous stuff was destroyed.

Bah. I'll still probably watch it one lazy weekend. Haha. I like themes of ghost towns. I hoped this didn't suck. Oh, well.

The trailer is misleading in some ways.

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 06:01 AM

Ooooh, love that series! I believe they will be showing the uncensored movie in the Alamo Drafthouse Denver as part of the Mile High Horror Festival 2015. Too bad I can't go.

Well you know how much I love all three. And speaking of Adam Green, I can't remember if you watched his found footage Digging Up The Marrow?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSYNT7Xrfs

Not yet. I was hoping you'd see it first. Hahaha. If it was any good, then I'll save it for Halloween! :D

I loved it. If Joe Lynch was involved it almost could have been an extension of Holliston. Not saying it's a comedy (though there are humorous moments)

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 05:50 AM

Ooooh, love that series! I believe they will be showing the uncensored movie in the Alamo Drafthouse Denver as part of the Mile High Horror Festival 2015. Too bad I can't go.

Well you know how much I love all three. And speaking of Adam Green, I can't remember if you watched his found footage Digging Up The Marrow?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSYNT7Xrfs

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 05:49 AM

How was it?

no photo
Tue 09/08/15 05:34 AM

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 04:05 PM

Almost.... ((((Matt))))

((((Sherrie))))

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 08:07 AM

horny white women of the WWW, where you at?

Hiding from you.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 07:53 AM

Also you can tell a lot about a person when reading their messages once you learn to read and understand what they said. It takes effort.. once again something people NOT looking for love would understand.

Now this I agree with, and the one I'm with now she got my interest because of her posts here in the forums, and our messages to each other. But it wasn't until after we met face to face that we knew we had feelings for each other that was real.

Now, I wasn't disagreeing with you about pics being deceiving, and people should be honest with the pics they use that show them. I just meant that I personally don't think anything can be real until meeting in person. And camming will at least let you see what the person looks like.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 06:36 AM
Then talk to them on cam before meeting and you won't have that problem. But if you're falling in love with someone's pic before even meeting them, then that's a other story.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25