Community > Posts By > ViaMusica

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:51 PM

Dr. Goof believes the day should be started off on a great orgasmic note, then have some afternoon delight and then in the evening having some hot shower sex. The world would be a better place following this plan of action. shades

Sure that looks good on paper, but I was just in my shower....and the only thing hot was the water. grumble

rofl

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:48 PM
Two words: First Amendment.

Yeah... freedom of speech and expression means that even expressions we personally might dislike or disagree with are protected.

Also: Agreed that a flag is a symbol. My father served in not one, but TWO branches of the military (first Army, then Navy), before, during and after the Korean War. He was always the first one to say that he did not serve to protect a flag, but to honor the people of the US... and he also always said that the moment the citizens of a nation started making a bigger deal out of symbols than of their fellow human beings, that nation was in all likelihood in BIG trouble. "Nazi Germany," he said, "was a prime example of that. Never forget what history teaches."

My father had flaws, but he was wise beyond measure on things like this. Anyone who wants to argue his positions personally will have to take it up with him in the Great Beyond, but as for me, I think I will honor his memory by heeding his words.

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:35 PM

He will do it for the smile he puts on our faces lol

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:40 AM
Orerry

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:30 AM

jaggery

I ninja'd you!

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:29 AM
Juggernaut

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:27 AM
like some psychedelic lab experiment designed by

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:27 AM
Silk

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:26 AM
Hall

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:24 AM
Funny

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 07:11 AM

What if I tickle your feet with a feather duster???

Fastest known way to get kicked unintentionally. laugh

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:48 AM
I have NOT had enough coffee yet to deal with this day!

Made a yogurt smoothie this morning in my vintage Osterizer... seriously, this thing is probably older than I am, because I don't remember my parents ever NOT having it, so maybe a wedding gift to them back in '62? Yeah... and it still works! So I use it a lot.

My now-ex accidentally broke the glass jar for it a few years back, and I found a replacement on eBay. Problem solved... until this morning, when I went to wash it... never wash dishes when you're not up to full coordination yet. It slipped out of my hand and broke. I about cried.

And I hadn't budgeted for replacing it right now. Problem is, I really need my smoothies! (And even ordering a replacement online is going to once again mean I get to go at least a week without, unless I want to pay BIG BUCKS for rapid shipping. Um, no.)

So.... GRRRRRRR. I've risen... something better make me shine fast because this ain't doin' it! ohwell

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:42 AM
She was telling Journeyman that a gallah is a bird.

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 04:43 AM

agreed but with stranger also

You want to have sex with strangers? Ewww.

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 04:40 AM
If I'm living with a guy or we are for whatever reason seeing each other daily then yeah, every day would be nice.

Realistically, if we're not living together I doubt we're going to see each other every day, and that means we aren't getting it on every day.

Oh, well. I'll take what I can get! laugh

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 04:34 AM
And into today.

ViaMusica's photo
Wed 06/26/13 04:30 AM
Grrrr... that's TWICE now, and this time I did it myself. grumble

ViaMusica's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:40 PM
Thinking I should get some sleep... yawn asleep

ViaMusica's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:38 PM