Community > Posts By > Nova86

Nova86's photo
Tue 04/07/09 10:22 AM
that is a pretty long post for someone with ADD isn't is?? just curious, because i was expecting it to abrubtly end out of nowhere and it never did LOL

good luck mandrinker

Nova86's photo
Tue 04/07/09 10:19 AM
guy that cleans up the animal sh** off of the street when animals are in a parade

he literally "shovels sh** for a living"

Nova86's photo
Tue 04/07/09 10:17 AM

Lot of people's are saying "it is a women's body", fine, I agree. But whats man's fault in this. What if he wish to keep a baby and women doesn't.

it isn't the man's FAULT at all....but i feel that the man is not the one that will have to endure the pregnancy and the effects of it....that is like telling a skinny person to where a fatsuit all the time because someone else will get something out of it...it ultimately comes down to her choice because she is the one in the position of power seeing as it is in HER body

JMO

Nova86's photo
Tue 04/07/09 07:24 AM
i believe that they should reach the decision together....however, i do believe that it is the woman's body and that she has the FINAL say in the matter.....

hopefully i will never run across this predicament

Nova86's photo
Tue 04/07/09 07:20 AM
has anyone ever said that they want to climb on your shoulders and then jump off....so they can say that they have "jumped off of a cliff"

LOL...sorry, couldn't help myself

welcome man, and have fun in the forums drinker

Nova86's photo
Tue 04/07/09 07:14 AM
video game tester

Nova86's photo
Mon 04/06/09 07:31 AM
as long as it does not become a RITUAL or something that you do just because you have ended your conversations with it for so long....as long as you do not for get WHAT those words really mean and the feelings that those words should envoke....

then i have no problem hearing those three words, or saying them, over and over

Nova86's photo
Fri 04/03/09 12:29 PM

Listen here's what happened, I fell down getting out of the shower & my neighbor she heard me fall , she also was naked because she was getting ready for her shower, so when she ran over to help me she slipped & fell right on my weiner, it was a struggle.......so you can see why i was not cheatingbigsmile

THAT ONE HAPPENED TO YOU TOO!?!?!?!

Nova86's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:20 AM
just someone to fill the gap i guess.....someone to have fun with and get experiences from

Nova86's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:18 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Fri 04/03/09 10:19 AM
"yeah, you might wannna go get tested. Oh, and by the way, can you get on birth control while you are there???"

LMAO J/K J/K

seriously though, it must have been the conversation with one of my best friends when he found out that his fiance that was pregnant with his child, had died in a car accident.....i almost couldn't handle that sadness

so, i would say that the most difficult conversation is the one about telling someone that they lost a loved one

Nova86's photo
Fri 04/03/09 10:13 AM

I'm still in Knoxville...moved here from Ohio 18 months ago so I more or less have no clue where 90% of the other places ya'll are from are

from your pic man it looks like you jumped on the UT bandwagon pretty fast LOL...welcome aboard haha

Nova86's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:16 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Thu 04/02/09 10:18 AM
If any of you have ever been or are currently in a relationship where you met the person online, do you feel embarrassed when you tell someone how you met your partner??

I am asking because every time i tell someone how I met the woman that I am with, they look at me with disgust and shock...such as to say "You had to stoop down to ONLINE dating?!?!?"...Don't get me wrong, I am in NO WAY ashamed of how I met this woman and I am definitely not embarrassed. I am just curious to see how others feel about it.

Do you get uncomfortable telling people that you online date? Or are you proud of it and don't care what others think? Let me know how you feel.

Nova86's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:07 AM
it would help to add more pics like everyone else has said....and men want to know what you like to do for fun....that can let them find common interests in you

best place to meet cool new people is definitely the forums though

good luck flowerforyou

Nova86's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:58 PM
i am in a relationship with a woman that is bi....as long as it is a monogamous relationship then i don't care if she thinks that women are hot too....

i am the one she wants and the ONLY one she wants, no matter the gender

but do i want to have a threesome with her and another woman??....not really no, because i am selfish like that and it would seem that if two BI women were there then they would be more into each other

Nova86's photo
Wed 04/01/09 02:52 PM
look at it like coming to have fun and meet cool people...WITHOUT the possibility of finding someone....the chances of finding someone on here aren't too good i would assume, but there are TONS of great people that are really good to get to know

good luck and have fun!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Nova86's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:59 PM
i was actually the prank-ER today :banana: bigsmile

i had one of my co-workers believing that her car was being towed...when i called and disguised my voice as a truck driver LOL

THEN, i convinced another co-worker that there was a rule change at our job to where we had to work 6 days out of the week and only get paid for 5 because of the economic problem

THEN, i almost got a free lunch out of my boss because i told him that it was national worker appreciation day and that he had to pay for everyone's lunch LMAO

i have definitely had fun today...too bad it is only once a year sad

Nova86's photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:28 AM
i say that if you left that lifestyle ONCE.....what makes you think that you would not want to leave it AGAIN??

our emotions can cloud our judgements easily and therefore make us accept things that we normally would never go back to....

My opinion would be to stay away....you moved on for a reason

Nova86's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:15 AM
watching you get on that plane was like watching a sunset turn into night...you never want to see it leave with all of its beauty and emotion....but just like a sunset, i know that you will come back another day, and that puts a giant smile on my face bigsmile love

Nova86's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:21 PM
ill

Nova86's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:18 PM
Welcome and good luck man....one of the greatest things about this site is the great people that you will meet in the forums...i have had awesome conversations with many people

AND i have found 2 women on here...one of them, we dated for a while and decided to be friends....and the other, i am happy to say i am dating to this day

this site is freakin amazing.....if i only need a good laugh or something to kill time there is always a good forum to join.....really really good site

drinker :banana: bigsmile

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25