Community > Posts By > Nova86

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:37 AM

WHAT ABOUT A WOMAN THAT WOULD NOT GIVE ME THE TIME A DAY WHEN SHE WAS SINGLE , BUT NOW SHE DIVORCED WITH KIDS EX PAYS NO SUPPORT NOW SHE WANTS TO DATE ME....... WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT????????????

I think you yell too much babe. Tone it down just a smidge?

As for what you said, I think you need to stay the hell away from her.

just curious..what exactly is a SMIDGE and how do you discern one smidge from another??

snarky, i think that you are a very stong woman that has a good head on her shoulders....not that you need me to tell you that

just wanted to throw out that complimentflowerforyou

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:31 AM
:banana: OH YEAH!!!!:banana:

UH HUNH UH HUNH...that's the way uh hunh uh hunh i like it!!!!

don't ask WHERE that came from hahaha

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:28 AM

I can also say "little brother", as many of them are WAY younger than me. It's a compliment, yeah, but... no. laugh

AHAHAHA...see?? i knew you would catch on quick..."little brother" cracked me up!!

wait, are you trying to tell me something?!?! sad

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:24 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Sat 07/25/09 07:25 AM
just doing my part to save some poor schmucks feelings :banana:

well, make that ALOT of poor schmucks feelings lol

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:22 AM

That would work for a friend, but what about a stranger at a bar?

And 7z... NEVER! flowers

tell him he reminds you of your ex.....guys hate that and will usually move on...we NEVER want to be THAT guy

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:20 AM
hahahaha.....:wink:

oops, i just dropped the towelbigsmile

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:13 AM
pull the..."wow, i love you like a brother" line.....just sneak it into a conversation while laughing or something

make brother references...eventually he will understand that you ONLY see him as a brother type...let's him down easy and you move on

BUUUUT...that is the longer approach....the short approach would entail hurting his feelings

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:09 AM
and what eff-up is that?

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:05 AM
hehehehehe.....i have to say, i have taken some pics in front of my bathroom mirror with only a towel on.....i think that they are too tacky to put up for everyone to see though

put that in your pipe and smoke it snarky laugh

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:04 AM
well, of course there are people that meet up and even have long lasting relationships from this site....HOWEVER, i don't want you to expect this to happen because it generally doesn't

i am one of the lucky ones that found someone on here and we are extremely happy together...we are moving in together this week and we'll see how it all goes (wish me luck cuz i want it to work)

the best advice that i can give you about this site is this:

Join the forums and have fun, make friends and show your personality!! Show people who you are and have fun on here. IF you find someone that has interest in you and want to meet, TAKE IT SLOW!!! internet dating is a tricky animal that can bite if you aren't careful.

good luck mandrinker

OH, and you might want to clean up you spelling a little...it doesn't have to be perfect obviously, but at least not bad enough that it is an obvious problem...JMO

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:56 AM

I don't care, though my tract record is brunettes for some reason.

that's cuz we'll rock your friggin socks off little missy!! :banana:

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:54 AM

I'm sorry, I've already been sold to the highest bidder for .99. Thank you though.

BEST .99 I HAVE EVER SPENT!!!

GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO

Morning Nova.flowerforyou Just don't try to flip me, you'll lose your shirt.laugh

g'morning chrissy waving

huh but wouldn't that be a GOOD thing for you? my shirt really IS better on the floor than it is on me bigsmile :banana:

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:50 AM

ahh... the revised american dream: GIRLS DELIVERED TO YOU VIA INTERNETS.

you have to admit..they have that mysterious, foriegn, rough-around-the-edges, illiterate, fake kinda attractiveness.....

obviously that is why i have my 3 mail order brides from across the world.....it might be hard to communicate with them...but i get cuisines from around the world LOL

but whats the point of mail order brides when they always show up dead in their crate?

yeaaaaah...well, after the first 20 that happens to, you remember to tell the people shipping "the package" to put air holes in the box

laugh laugh

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:49 AM

I'm sorry, I've already been sold to the highest bidder for .99. Thank you though.

BEST .99 I HAVE EVER SPENT!!!

GIGGITY GIGGITY GOO

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:44 AM

No, just my usual Nosferatu schedule. :wink: Keeping it up as long as I am able... till I gotta get a job or start school, anyway.

well i gotsta get muh byooty sleip e'ry nah n den

hahaha....i can't even keep a straight face typing that

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:42 AM

ahh... the revised american dream: GIRLS DELIVERED TO YOU VIA INTERNETS.

you have to admit..they have that mysterious, foriegn, rough-around-the-edges, illiterate, fake kinda attractiveness.....

obviously that is why i have my 3 mail order brides from across the world.....it might be hard to communicate with them...but i get cuisines from around the world LOL

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:35 AM

Be greatful rather than peeved for some people are born stupid, live their whole lives stupid, and die stupid. I'd rather not live that way.

The part that pisses me off is that they CHOSE to be stupid out of laziness. I have asked SO many people what's stopping them from going to school, going for their dreams, and learning things that interest them. The NUMBER one reason is... it's too hard.

Sorry. Nobody gets ANY respect or sympathy from me for self-inflicted ignorance based on laziness. mad

ETA: Thank you Gos. You rock! flowerforyou

YEAH...

what she said

(i just wanted to post haha)

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:33 AM
you're right...they don't understand the word punctuationlaugh

bout to pass out?? why is that? is it not the morning there??

or are you having a LAZY day?!?!?! dum dum dum!!!

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 06:05 AM
Hey Snarky waving

in the words of our fellow minglers

"What's crackin' homegurl? You are one fine lil momma! Come holla atcha boi!!"

tongue2 laugh laugh

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 05:57 AM
me NO free....suckie suckie 5 dolla...me tinks you not me's type...so no dicount!

thanks for playing the game though...stay tuned to see the next contestant on "Try to Communicate!!"

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25