Community > Posts By > Nova86

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:32 PM
HOOLY, HOOLY, HOOLY where should i begin

well, i guess you can put your walker aside for a second and have a seat in that rocking chair....let me see here, WHERE TO START...

wait a minute, you're already ASLEEP!?!?! that's what i get for talking to people at the nursing home agian

Nova86's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:12 PM
there is obviously something that attracts these women to the kind of men that they are with...whether it is the specific men or just the preference of the woman

also, what YOU see as him being a d-bag or d!ck...she may not see that quality

couples have fights (some more than others) but that doesn't mean that they do not have a great relationship....different people look for different things in a relationship

no offense, but get over it and quit whining....if you want something, go and get it

Nova86's photo
Sat 06/27/09 07:15 AM
i will definitely never forget the first time i heard some of his music...he is (NO DOUBT) a legend in music

...but i am having trouble getting the picture of him holding that baby over the ledge.....

oh well, thanks for all of the hits Michael....i just wish he wouldn't be forever portrayed as JACKO....but he will be

Nova86's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:17 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Wed 06/24/09 06:18 AM
i thought that the new Star Trek was really good...it was made so that even if you weren't a really big trekkie that you would enjoy the movie...from what i have heard though, the movie has some discrepencies...but what movie doesn't when it is based on such a long history

definitely go see it

Nova86's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:52 AM
i believe that the best part is having someone there that makes you smile...knowing that they will make your bad days go away and all of your good days even better

Nova86's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:47 AM
beesh nup poop goffer nebbi

see...i can do it too!!!

whew, what a relief! i thought i was the only one that liked to talk gibberish around here!!

Nova86's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:18 AM
i hate to say it, but i don't think that billy wearing tights is gonna help his chances AT ALL

lollaugh

Nova86's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:12 AM

so maybe nova had a good point...i should stop mingling so much and go join a dance group....what ya think?

Nah, join a Scrabble club u'll fit right in:wink:

wouldn't he need to be good with WORDS for that one??

j/k haha

Nova86's photo
Fri 06/19/09 06:08 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Fri 06/19/09 06:08 AM
lmao

i never said there was anything wrong with being on mingle....hell, i met my girlfriend on here....so, maybe it isn't such a bad thing to mingle here and there lol

Nova86's photo
Fri 06/19/09 05:57 AM
hey billy, why don't you go and find a hobby that you can do with others...such as dancing classes or something...that way you get to meet people AND you get your little wacked out hobbies lol

maybe an art class or something

Nova86's photo
Fri 06/19/09 05:35 AM
IT'S NOVA'S B-DAY TODAY!!!!

(*whispering*by the way, that's me!!)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Nova86's photo
Sat 06/06/09 12:01 PM
i would HAVE to say.....she has her own business---Babygirl's Famous Cookies lol

Nova86's photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:23 PM
Edited by Nova86 on Fri 06/05/09 12:24 PM
I WOULD NEVER STALK SOMEONE!!!!

i just kinda follow what they do online and email them every 10 seconds, figure out their password and see who they have talked to, call their phone at least a dozen times an hour.....but that is DEFINITELY not stalking, because I would NEVER NEVER NEVER do that

although, i am getting a wierd rash from the bushes that i keep hiding in outside her house.....wierd

Nova86's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:52 AM
YES, i DO want a hug Billy....

come and give me some of that sweet lovin' you hunky mot*erfu*c*er

laugh laugh

Nova86's photo
Fri 06/05/09 04:50 AM

"porkin"?

yeah, you know.....tying down a pig so you can have some pleasurable fun with it....wiat a minute, that ISN'T what he meant by porkin'??

uh oh

dude SO wrong

you told me want happens at the farm stays at the farm..brokenheart brokenheart

sad i just couldn't live with myself after porkin' that one time.....I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE!!!!sad

Nova86's photo
Thu 06/04/09 01:16 PM

"porkin"?

yeah, you know.....tying down a pig so you can have some pleasurable fun with it....wiat a minute, that ISN'T what he meant by porkin'??

uh oh

Nova86's photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:31 PM
hahahaha...you ran him off quiet LOL

probably to the nearest high school

ZING!!!!

Nova86's photo
Thu 06/04/09 12:27 PM
Edited by Nova86 on Thu 06/04/09 12:27 PM
Shirley O'Looksawayfromyou

she's obviously irish

Nova86's photo