Community > Posts By > Nova86

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/18/09 09:22 AM

i guess that it would depend on the person that has to make that decision...there are alot of people that would run the other way, and then others that would try and work it out...you just have to look inside yourself and see if you want to worry about getting genital herpes yourself.....that is a bIG committment and not something to take lightly, because once you have it....you have it

by the way, here is a tidbit of information that a friend sent me about STDs....

Did you know that 80% of women at the age of 50 have contracted genital warts. It is the most common STD, and you can have it, spread it, and never even know it. It is especially serious to women, because the virus has been known to cause cervical cancer and other types of cancer as well. There is a vaccine that women can get from the ages of 12-26 that can keep them from getting the virus.

CDC-

Genital human papillomavirus (/pap pil LO ma VY rus/)(HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted virus in the United States. At least 50% of sexually active people will have genital HPV at some time in their lives.

yup...and that number includes men....

the part that got me was that condoms do not protect you from the virus...they only decrease the odds that you will get it

my question is this though...we have a vaccine that can make it so that women cannot contract the virus....if every girl were to take it, then we would essentially stop the spreading of america's most common STD.....why has this not been made a requirement??

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/18/09 07:43 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Sat 07/18/09 07:44 AM
i would say that you should definitely treat it as a friendship.....talk with her online and chat, send email, and all that stuff....then when BOTH of you feel comfortable move to the phone and talk there...if it blossoms into a romance then keep it going

basically, take baby steps....if you really really want to be with her and you think that it will work out

i found an amazing woman on here and it has definitely worked out for us...we will be moving in together in a week....

know this though....if it is long distance it is gonna be REALLYYYY tough

good luck mandrinker

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/18/09 06:45 AM
i guess that it would depend on the person that has to make that decision...there are alot of people that would run the other way, and then others that would try and work it out...you just have to look inside yourself and see if you want to worry about getting genital herpes yourself.....that is a bIG committment and not something to take lightly, because once you have it....you have it

by the way, here is a tidbit of information that a friend sent me about STDs....

Did you know that 80% of women at the age of 50 have contracted genital warts. It is the most common STD, and you can have it, spread it, and never even know it. It is especially serious to women, because the virus has been known to cause cervical cancer and other types of cancer as well. There is a vaccine that women can get from the ages of 12-26 that can keep them from getting the virus.

Nova86's photo
Fri 07/17/09 01:16 PM
i believe that a date has the right to ask any question that they see fit.....but also, it is my right to say that it is none of their business

a date is to get to know someone to see if you want to keep seeing them...so, they only NEED enough info to make that decision until you know each other better

Nova86's photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:44 AM
Sunny....

Where the hell is Carmen SanDiego??

BETTER YET!!

tell me where's Waldo?? that slippery sucker knows how to hide in a crowd...all i keep finding is his stupid hat and little nothing clues!!!tears tears tears

Nova86's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:08 AM
alot of sarcasm and humor.....cool people too

have fun and don't take anything too seriously

welcome man

Nova86's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:04 AM
wat it do lil mama...wats poppin in da hood yo

let me holla atchu fo a minute sweet thang

you kno wussup gurl

Nova86's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:28 AM
if you meet your current girlfriend at a family reunion you migh....

oops, wrong topic again

uuuuhhhhhh *backs out quietly*

Nova86's photo
Tue 07/14/09 06:23 AM
i think that i could only reach the conclusion of sex vs. relationship with a girl after talking to her....my choice would depend on the conversation

did we hit it off?
could this last a long time?
is she interesting, honest, trustworthy?
OR is she just beautiful...and not relationship material?

her appearance would not change my mind because i would want an attractive woman either way....although maybe moreso if it is just for the sex

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/11/09 05:33 PM

Other Names for Ladder Golf

Arizona Golf Balls
Australian Horseshoes
Blongo Ball
Bola
Bolo Golf
Bolo Polo
Bolo Toss
Cowboy Golf
Dandy Golf
Dangly Bits
Dingle Balls
Donkey Balls
Flingy Ball
Gladiator
Golfball Horseshoes
Goofy Ball
Hang Your Balls
Hillbilly Golf
Hillbilly Horseshoes
Hoosier Golf
Horseballs
Ladder Ball
Ladder Game
Ladder Toss
Monkey Bars Golf
Monkeyball
Montana Golf
Norwegian Golf
Norwegian Horseshoes
Pocca Bolo
Polish Golf
Polish Horsehoes
Rattlerail Toss
Redneck Golf
Rodeo Golf
Slapnuts
Slither
The Snake Game
Snake Toss
Snakes
Snakes & Ladders
Spin-It
Swedish Golf
Testicle Toss
Top Toss
Tower Ball
Willy Ball
Zing-Ball

that post sounds like Bubba Gump talking about "ladder ball" or whatever it is haha

Nova86's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:03 PM
This is my favorite song to sing to my woman

RJA "Guardian Angel"

When I see your smile
Tears run down my face I can't replace
And now that I'm strong I've figured out
How this world turns cold
and it breaks through my soul
And I know I'll find deep inside me
I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven

It's ok. It's ok. It's ok.
Seasons are changing
And waves are crashing
And stars are falling all for us
Days grow longer
and nights grow shorter
I can show you I'll be the one

Cuz you're my, you're my, my true love, my whole heart
Please don't throw that away
Cuz I'm here for you
Please don't walk away,
Please tell me you'll stay, stay

Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:07 PM

and i am the real crazy one here lol

ooookay, a little creepy but i think that it will fit in here JUUUST fine hahaha

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:06 PM
OH, there he is

Big D....the D Miester....Don Don.....Killer D......For Shizzle Dizzle.....Donnie the lady killer....

i could go on for days with this one...but i think that i will spare anyone still reading this pointless post LOL

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:04 PM
romance is definitely sex, sex, sex and more sex

only sex
sexual pleasures
dirty little secrets

okay, okay...i'm just joking...romance is different for every person

for me, a romantic woman would be one that tries to make every day easier for her man, to do the small things that make life so much more fun and happy

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 01:01 PM
HEHEHEHE

poor little donnie and his wish for someone to talk to...only to be met by crazy people and their funny banter

ah, the internet! lol

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:55 PM
by the way GL...your moth's payment is overdue...so you will need to send a check RIGHT AWAY for 59.95 to Nova

just thought i would remind all of out PAYING customers HAHA

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:53 PM
CRICKETS!!! lol

he is ALREADY gone hahah....RUN MAN, RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:46 PM
you guys are about to oust another noob before he gets started LOL

poor guy hahaha

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:44 PM
what is wrong with being from Krzygykastan...or some other ---stan....

adds a little flavor to the relationship when you can't communicate thoroughly lol

Nova86's photo
Thu 07/09/09 12:42 PM
hey, soembody's got to keep you on your feet these days!! lol

nothing but love for ya Holly.....such a wonderful person...and so fun to play around with :wink:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25