Community > Posts By > Nova86

Nova86's photo
Tue 04/13/10 05:28 AM
As you ahve seen in the other posts, it depends on the person

I got into a LDR and we talked every night for over 6 months and met up once a month....and now we have been living together for almost a year

It is very tough, but if you find someone that is willing to go through it with you, and they are a "perfect" match for you....then I don't see why not

****however, eventually someone has to be willing to move for the other

Nova86's photo
Mon 10/26/09 03:20 PM
Some of you might know me, some might remember seeing me around these forums many months ago.....and I am back just to say that this site REALLY CAN help you find someone special (if that is what you want from this site)

I started talking to a woman on this site over 1 year ago. We talked on the phone every night for several months. Then we met up and the attraction only grew from there. We have now been living together for about 4 months and couldn't be happier.

I am not saying that it WILL happen, and you should definitely not EXPECT it to happen.....but there are chances to meet special people on this site. If nothing more than just great friends.

Good luck to everyone and take care,

Nova

Nova86's photo
Tue 07/28/09 11:10 AM
aaahhhh...californians

just too smart for the rest of us....even so much that we CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL THEY ARE SAYING!!!

laugh laugh

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 01:05 PM
look at what has happened to EVERY superpower throughout history....when they thought that they were ABOVE everyone else and were the best at everything....their society collapsed

uh oh!!

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:58 PM

palin 2012!!

laugh

Oh GOD no! PLEASE NO!!!!!

the NEXT civil war?? lol

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:37 PM

I have, yeah. GREAT film, if depressing in its possible reality.

I was lucky in that even as a teenager I looked for brains in my mates, so my ex-husband, while a pain in the azz and a hick, is surprisingly smart. I swear if any of my kids even TRY to breed with someone below their intelligence I may have to commit murder...

i'll tell the authorities to get their guns and handcuffs ready..and to book you a long stay in their correctional facilities...

because NO MATTER what you tell your kids...they will do what they fancy....and statistics are against you since you have 5 kids that ALL of them will make the "right" choices....or the choices that YOU would have them make

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:35 PM

perhaps i'm missing something....

i don't see a difference between her and the average american reality tv starlet.

there is no difference honey flowerforyou

i'm not sure exactly of who you speak of drinker

but IMO flowerforyou

britney & the others have nothing over her noway

well, that is why they call it REALITY tv hunh?? lmao

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:32 PM

God... I was hoping I was wrong...

And people ask me why I have five kids. I mean, I have a DUTY to the future of SOCIETY people!

you should've known better snarky...you are ALWAYS right (see, my momma taught me how to deal with women hehe)

by the way, HI SNARKY!!! how does it feel to be in the top bracket of intelligence in the world??

have any of you seen the movie Idiocracy?? Luke Wilson, horrible acting, but really good message if you get it

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:14 PM

:smile: I seen a lot of things like this in college.:smile:Its not that uncommon with a lot of young people:smile:

so SO sad...but, like i said, so SO true
:smile: So you have seen this sort of thing at college too?:smile:

smile2 Somehow these people manage to pass tests but they are dumber than rockssmile2

scared It frightens me sometimes when I think about itscared

smile2 I think there is something wrong with a lot of young people here in America.smile2

i HAVE seen it in college....i am working my butt off to get magna cum laude and then there are these idiots that barely got out of high school that shouldn't be in college and DON'T want to be in college....they think that they SHOULD do it because society tells them it is the right thing to do after high school

the future of our country is DEFINITELY not looking good with how i have seen out youth...it seems to be getting worse and worse as the years go on...but who am I to judge?? i am only 23

i find it very irritating and disturbing

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 12:07 PM

:smile: I seen a lot of things like this in college.:smile:Its not that uncommon with a lot of young people:smile:

so SO sad...but, like i said, so SO true

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:44 AM

i want to see her male counterpart...LOL

dude, like totally man...i mean, look dude....we all need food bro....uh....thanks for your time dudes

Oh God... you mean they could BREED? surprised

And justaguy, here she'd be eaten by coyotes...

oh like you haven't seen THAT couple out on the town...or especialy at college...i couldn't tell you how many really dumb people i met in college...it STILL amazes me

and your comment made me picture two idiots trying to figure out how to have sex by themselves..

"so, what do we do now??"

"i don't know....try shaking a little bit"

laugh laugh

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:35 AM
i want to see her male counterpart...LOL

dude, like totally man...i mean, look dude....we all need food bro....uh....thanks for your time dudes

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:23 AM
like O-M-G....like what the hell is she talking about? like i don't know like she just uh keeps like saying uh like something ya know like pesticides uh and growing ya know crops like for free ya know uh...

i KNOW that lynching is illegal...but PLEEEEEASSSSEEEEE!!!!

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:12 AM
i WAS a millionaire once....or twice...well, actually i have been A LOT recently in these tough economic times...

then my alarm goes off and i wake up...good dream though....ah, good ol' jennifer aniston butt naked on a pile of 100's...laugh laugh laugh

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:59 AM
hey bro, it is definitely tougher and it isn't for everyone...

HOWEVER, just like dating in real life, you cannot stop believing in it because of past experiences....15 times it hasn't worked, well, how many bad dates IRL have you been on...yet you continue to do it?

it is a different way to meet someone and it will be a different process

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:55 AM
i don't know about "hard to get"....but i have always felt more attracted to women that knowingly tease and flirt....

hard to get is more about your confidence in yourself..you can have that and skip the games.....makes things quicker and he will like it better

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 10:52 AM
this is the CRAZIEST thread that I have ever seen on here...

every woman is beautiful (in their own way) and I guarantee that there are men around the world that would find each and every woman in this topic very attractive

now....women, stand up like the sexy, pretty women that you are....

one man's trash is another man's treasure...i WOULD say something similar to the "nice guy" thread, but it would come off as a little mean lol

Nova86's photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:01 AM
i cannot STAND when someone tries to force their religion on you...or look down on you if you do not share the same beliefs and values that they do

i also hate stereotypes and generalizations....but i, like everyone else, have been found guilty of that one

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:45 AM

It's considered a religious concept because it deals with spirituality and life after death.

Personally, I think it'd be cool if it were true. Nobody REALLY knows, though. I look forward to finding out. As Peter Pan said, "Death will be the greatest adventure of all!"

people quote Peter Pan?? LMAO

Nova86's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:46 AM
OH....i thought that it was inbetween a dash and a pinch laugh laugh thanks for clearing that up for me

and as to your ego...i am QUITE sure that you have been stroked much better than that....i mean your ego of course (sexual pun intended :wink: )

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25