Community > Posts By > Nova86

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 01:33 PM
only throws false rumors around because she has on a sorry team's jersey with a guy that talks too much and can't back it up

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 01:31 PM

Well I would have loved to do that for my guy on Valentines Day. Unfortunately I didn't have one. ohwell
lol......well I have a girl that will do this, but unfortunately I'm not moving there until later next month. I have an idear for anudder post.

i hear that peccy....you and me both brother

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:36 AM
poked himself in the eye trying to show his friends that it didn't hurt

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 11:35 AM

We most certainly do exist...I am one of them. Plenty of people I know are like me as well. At least they say they are.

Maybe the men just have to look a little harder. There certainly are women out there who are very sexual.
agreed:heart: love deepens my sexual passion:heart:

as it does with every woman.....just some are more open about it than others

good for the guys that end up with you ladies!! lol....and good for you too (hopefully)laugh laugh

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:30 AM

still has his stash of candy from Halloween

yes I did Novie! Hope you had a good Valentines day too!bigsmile

breaks into my house to steal some of my candy...AND watch me while i sleep!!

but of course i had a great V-Day!!bigsmile

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:29 AM

:heart: Wouldn't have to be v day for me to do that for my sweety:heart:

women say this and then the longer a relationship goes that feeling dissipates and V-day is when it comes back.....ionno i could be wrong (and probably am)

Perhaps it's the women you're going for? I agree with Tina. It would not have to be vday for me to do something like that for someone I'm with.

i think that you are right.....i have never had a woman that sexual (after a while of being together)and i haven't heard of any from those around me......i assumed that there were women that felt this way, but my original point still stands that after a while you will change your mind and not feel that way

Some of my friends who have been in relationships for a long time or are married still have great sex lives from what they tell me. So, it does happen. Those women are out there.

GOOD TO KNOW!!! lol......only time will tell

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:27 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Mon 02/16/09 10:28 AM
well, i need someone to come visit me in time-out hoolyflowerforyou

hope you had a good V-Day!!!flowers

held a kissing booth on V-Day for all the guys in her neighborhood so she could raise some money

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:25 AM
has brown stains all over his car

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:24 AM
Edited by Nova86 on Mon 02/16/09 10:24 AM

women say this and then the longer a relationship goes that feeling dissipates and V-day is when it comes back.....ionno i could be wrong (and probably am)

Perhaps it's the women you're going for? I agree with Tina. It would not have to be vday for me to do something like that for someone I'm with.

i think that you are right.....i have never had a woman that sexual (after a while of being together)and i haven't heard of any from those around me......i assumed that there were women that felt this way, but my original point still stands that after a while you will change your mind and not feel that way

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:20 AM
kisses me on top of the car hoods everynight....GENTLE GENTLE DON'T DAMAGE THE CARS!!! lol

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:16 AM

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:11 AM

is really a muscle car salesman, he sneaks the Nova off the lot after hours

SSHHHHHHH!! ARE TRYING TO GET ME FIRED?!?laugh laugh

takes advantage of my job and takes plenty of muscle cars out for a spin late at night!!

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:09 AM
but the BIG question here is...how long has this relationship been going?????

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:08 AM
you already knew what everyone would say and you know what you SHOULD do.....he chose YOU for a reason.....just chill and enjoy having each other

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 10:03 AM
always has a "bitter beer face"

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:05 AM
lathargic

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:03 AM

hay is for horses

aren't you glad you're a billygoat

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 08:03 AM

windows down bass bumpin, shortie in shoty, and the best part, the tune of flowmasters, playing whatever my foot tells em to ,shades shades shades

i feel that bro....man, waitin on spring to roll downtown music blastin

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:59 AM
You and me both sister....j/k couldn't help it...continue on with your search lol:banana:

Nova86's photo
Mon 02/16/09 07:57 AM
braids nipple hair for a living...a surprisingly lucrative job lol