Community > Posts By > mike

mike's photo
Thu 07/15/21 04:54 PM
Im iso a?nubian partner around cols ohio over 21 kids ok aggresive few poumds more ok place even better.discretion needed.im 51 fit five ten decrnt lkng caucasian

mike's photo
Sun 06/13/21 01:09 PM
Hello o just read yr post im in cols ohio lkng for what you seek.om 50 five ten white tell me more about you and yours its sunday lets chat

mike's photo
Sun 06/13/21 01:03 PM
Thats right.im into watching surfers older cars jazz movies like titanic and more looking for you not a carbon copy u almost.im fifty five ten white not very judgemental and you want something possibly long term and like travel let me knowkids grown looks not rral important long hair plus.see u soon

mike's photo
Tue 06/08/21 08:59 AM
Look ask people who srved
Lk its communism.why well democracy never wirks in the military.nobody outlawed volunteers.ride around with anybody in service youll know what you sugned up for.its not for most men i know.ever carry a 150 lb man up.a hill.youhave to in the army.desd weight too
Everybody hs to qualify yr ticket is punched bybyou.they have term limits too.been there done that three years in europe one year in south korea.everybodys the same.go ahead vits my heads up.know beforevyou owe

mike's photo
Thu 06/03/21 08:47 PM
Hi ok question is when paul.m briught the beatles here a garage band from the west coast hint hint went to gb and led the charts another hint somebody named jimi said theyd be history in a fewcyears.still herevthough.tell me oh btw hr cruises a stage like no other.i think his name is jagger.thx

mike's photo
Wed 06/02/21 12:24 AM
Hi its about time we git outside to go to the mall remember a day without a mask.fathomthat.even better go out on the water and enjoy new fiund freedom.nobody to go with sane thinghere.im mature fit five ten blue eyed male ns wants to find a lady whos git time fir that
Im into surfing listening to music at times justv having fun.endless possibilities.tell me what youd like doing.see you soon.5

mike's photo
Tue 06/01/21 09:51 AM
Describing you is putting down whst comes tonmind.im in ohio call me michael im new to this site but but not the internet scene.imwhite 5 10 around 150 ns bl and brown two kids out west.been inohio a few years retired oncecl wirj in mktng.i likecwatching surfers reading bios musuc to name a few.seriousminded is a good word no felonies fyinretired once too.want to be an asset andclooking forva lady at least 30 but not.60 whos fun handles hrself well more optimist than not likes shopping spendung time together evllen shortvtravel.your interest means saying hi and tellingme some about youband yours
Hope ill see you soon michael