no photo
Tue 03/11/14 12:16 PM

Good thing to do Charles!

Just that I don't seem to get the verification mail in my mailbox... not even in the junk folder.. is there any other way the email cud be sent to my mailbox? Would be of great help!

Thanks!

Hey. got the mail.. sorry for the trouble caused if any :)

no photo
Tue 03/11/14 11:28 AM
Edited by chasedbymadgoats on Tue 03/11/14 11:29 AM
Good thing to do Charles!

Just that I don't seem to get the verification mail in my mailbox... not even in the junk folder.. is there any other way the email cud be sent to my mailbox? Would be of great help!

Thanks!

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 12:06 PM
Well.. loads of comments and loads of agrees and disagrees...

Being from India... I have experienced few things which leave a big question mark on my face.

I am a great fan of Science and followup regularly on latest milestones that our great scientists achieve... Its absolutely great!!!

But when I see someone getting treated for what we commonly call diarrhea not from a doctor but from someone who just prays and says few words (call it a spell) in someone's ears and coming out of it as healthy as our doctors would be able to bring him up.. My face reads "!!!!!!"

I really believe that paranormal or "magic" is a science still unknown... Nothing more than that..

By the way more than anything else.. I believe in the power of faith and belief...

Its ok.. not to believe in such arts like black magic and stuff... its ok to believe in them as well.. unless you believe in yourself :)

no photo
Fri 06/07/13 11:55 AM
Thanks a ton!! I really believe in not saying a word rather than hurting someone... :)

Wish you TONS of good luck and happy life ahead :)

Take care! :)

no photo
Thu 06/06/13 11:40 AM
Hi Reene,

I don't know about you. But the only thing that has kept me going are:
- Sense of Humor
- Becoming more mature out of every bad experience
- Reading good stuff
- Talking to an individual who has been there and came out like a champion

I don't know about your experiences and have no idea how much they matter to you. But I guess its ok to talk to someone. If he/she understands they would. Otherwise who cares :P

I believe everybody knows solution to their challenge. Its the acceptance that takes time.

I hope this helps. Honestly, I have never posted anything in any community so please if this offends you in any way. Urge you to let me know through mail. I would back this post with my sincerest apologies.

Take care!

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 11:42 AM
Below are some of my alltime favorites.

The opposite of Success is not Failing... Its QUITTING.

Everytime I loose weight, it finds me.... again

Eat healthy, stay FIT... Die Anyways :P