Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 09/23/12 12:30 PM

here Best read how your Friends lie!
laugh

http://www.forbes.com/sites/lawrencehunter/2011/12/04/paul-krugman-and-robert-reichs-tax-deception/

Paul Krugman and Robert Reich's Tax Deception

Robert Reich and Paul Krugman are preeminent mainstream-media mouthpieces of the redistributionist welfare state. They constantly disseminate the myths that the rich don’t pay their fair share of taxes, and Congress is about to “slash taxes on the very rich”.

Yet they never attack the real source of America’s problems, crony capitalism, the economic foundation of the welfare state in which rich and poor alike are partners in crime with the government to rip off their fellow Americans. Reich and Krugman also propagate the myth that America’s deficit and economic problems could be eliminated simply by raising taxes on “the rich” and spending the new revenue on bigger government.............................

drinker Krugman especially is a well-known schill for statists and the FED. His irrational hatred for rational, sound money economists like Mises is widely known. Several months ago, he wrote a column proclaiming that "Mises was insane". You'd think a Nobel laureate would have more intelligent things to say-and be more accurate in his observations...but it's not the case with Krugman.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 09/22/12 09:39 PM
Excellent post, thanks OP. Police violence is epidemic in this country, thanks in large part to militarization courtesy of Uncle Sam. I encourage you to follow William Norm Grigg's columns on Pro Liberate: http://freedominourtime.blogspot.com

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 09/22/12 05:26 PM

I have a great solution.
Any iman who orders sheite, cut his head off.
And every other extremist that takes their place.
Slice off enough heads and the snake will eventually die.

If this were to include the bellicose, war-mongering extremists in Washington and the UK, I'd be down for it. :wink: :banana:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 09/22/12 03:37 PM
slaughterhouse worker. drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 09/22/12 11:02 AM

Pffft CowboyGH. Women are warriors too. But good point!

This is very true. The women in my kung fu classes could most likely whoop my azz in a fair fight (one with the traditional rules). An unfair brawl is another matter. :wink: pitchfork

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 09/21/12 10:21 PM

That is called "admiration " and "envy ".

You're from Texas .....you know.

Why would people admire or envy your self-inflicted "hickeys" (done with a classy vacuum cleaner, of course)? laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 09/21/12 09:59 PM
"I consider them (flags, ribbons, etc) symbols, and I leave symbols to the symbol-minded". -George Carlinn laugh rofl rofl

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 09/21/12 06:06 PM

i thought women stopped having birthdays at some point...

happy b-day!

drinks

Nah, they just start subtracting years instead of adding. "Creative math", you know. laugh laugh :wink: Happy birthday!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 09/21/12 01:45 PM
Perhaps because your profile is virtually empty?

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 09/21/12 01:42 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Fri 09/21/12 01:43 PM
Most likely either a fake or penned by some esoteric sect. Same with early jews, some of whom gave Yahweh a wife in their literature. (gnostic Christianity, btw, has been well known for a really long time)

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 09/18/12 12:41 PM
still single...but have a crush on a lovely young lady. love

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 09/17/12 10:26 PM
His head's spinning from toking too much. laugh

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 09/15/12 08:09 PM
Didn't hear the magic words today, sorry. sad frustrated

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 09/14/12 03:17 PM
I have no idea, but that did happen to me once...I believe I was in 8th grade at the time. noway ill shocked

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 09/14/12 01:11 PM

I don't go to the gymn either. Not worth the time or money for me. I have my own mini-gymn in the basement and it works just fine.

I would do this if I had space and money for my dream home gym! drinker :thumbsup:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 09/14/12 01:10 PM

I don't really like gyms. Although I should probably go. I prefer getting my exercise by doing outdoor activities in the Fall, Spring and Winter. I used to swim laps in the Summer but they closed down the lap pool that was close enough to my office to go at lunch. frown

Try to find a small gym. Mine is inside the Fitness Institute. They normally work with obese people, but they have all the equipment you would find in a decent gym-racks of free weights and just about every machine you could want, plus a nice sized open area for cardio and stuff like that.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Fri 09/14/12 01:07 PM
I'm in the gym 3 days a week. In the dojo 4-5 nights/week except for holidays and whatnot.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/13/12 10:40 PM
makes me giggle laugh

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 09/13/12 12:37 PM
not to me, but seems cool. drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 09/12/12 07:53 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Wed 09/12/12 07:55 PM
I can't, it really wants to meet you! :wink: pitchfork She's funny and lovey-dovey^^ Я так рад вижу тебе Snooki.