Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 08/12/12 12:40 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Sun 08/12/12 12:41 PM
You should pick a sport based on your interests and physical abilities/limitations. drinker I picked kung fu because I'm double jointed and enjoy it in general.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:29 PM

Seven Jewish Americans
Control Most US Media
From John Whitley
11-21-3

From southern France, Christopher Jones summarizes and comments on a report on the assassination of President Kennedy. Need I stress that WAIS censors only direct attacks on other WAISers and grossly improper laguage.

Christopher says: "I glanced at the Kennedy assassination site and found this; it fits into our discussion of Hollywood stereotypes and the slavish behavior of the US press after the 9/11 tragedy and in the run up to the invasion of Iraq. In a quick rundown, the website recapitulates an old story that I heard back in the late sixties and early seventies in California: that Kennedy was liquidated by the mafia whose kingpin was Meyer Lansky (pal of Lucky Luciano). In fact, I could add a small tidbit which the author may or may not have covered: that Marilyn Monroe was murdered by the mafia as a warning to her lovers; Bobby and Jack Kennedy. The story of the Corsican hit squad was documented in a TV documentary in Europe. Of course it would be interesting to know more about Auguste Ricord and his collaboration wih the Gestapo and if he had anything to do with our old friend, Mandel Szkolnikoff.

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers."

article on rense.com

http://rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans.htm

Before you jump in here and make nasty remarkes about Rense.com, spend some time checking out the information first.

This has nothing to do with Iran or anything else. One can just as
easily cite 10,000 names of Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist
executives of major corporations...

laugh

And it would be equally meaningless to this argument.

laugh

One has to question why it is that posts here always try to single out
Jews for some kind of derision. But it seems to be merely an unhealthy
and misguided preoccupation with Jews for no other reason than that they
are Jewish.

whoa

Regardless of your opinion on this subject, it is quite clear it is about Israel, not jews. The ethnic jews of the mideast never had a nation-State like modern Israel. They had a kingdom/minor empire for a while, but that was destroyed. The jewish power brokers and bankers the other posters in this and other threads mention are khazars. The Khazars are European in origin and adopted Judaism as a political move. They have no genetic relationship to ethnic jews.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 08/11/12 10:24 PM

Are the Jews an invented people?
by Eric Rouleau

How the Jewish people were invented, from the Bible to Zionism is the provocative title of the most recent book to be published in Israel by Shlomo Sand, a professor at Tel Aviv University (forthcoming in French with Fayard). Sand, one of the “new” historians, attacks what he calls the myth that the Jews are the descendants of the Hebrews, exiled from the kingdom of Judaea. He has attempted to show that the Jews are neither a race nor a nation, but ancient pagans – in the main Berbers from North Africa, Arabs from the south of Arabia, and Turks from the Khazar empire – who converted to Judaism between the fourth and eighth centuries CE. According to Sand, the Palestinians are probably descended from Hebrews who embraced Islam or Christianity.

Sand doesn’t challenge Israel’s right to exist or the notion of its sovereignty, but he thinks that sovereignty is undermined by its exclusively ethnic base, which stems from the racism of Zionist ideologues. In other words, Israel shouldn’t be a Jewish state, but a democratic secular one which belongs to all its citizens.

This is a good point. Dr Amy-Jill Levine (of Vanderbilt) discusses the pagan origins of the jews in her scholarly work. I recommend her Old Testament lectures (from thegreatcourses.com).

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 08/11/12 04:32 PM

USA but the nationality of the winner doesn't matter. This is about sportsmanship and coming together as a species for something other than kicking each other's ***** around the planet! THATS what matter at least to me!

drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 08/11/12 01:50 PM

Not necessarily. For one what is your routine and progression like. Second what is your diet like. If you are not eating enough you won't grow.

As far as diet-3 eggs with salsa, cheese, and sour cream for breakfast and a protein shake. (sometimes I have the shake mid morning)

for lunch, I have a protein of some sort with a spinach salad topped with fruit, nuts, and dressing.

mid afternoon, another protein shake

Dinner, at least a fistfull worth of protein, some cooked side veggies and another spinach salad

I also usually have a banana in the morning, whether I hit the gym or not. Sometimes I have desert, but not necessarily.

I mostly drink water, but sometimes I like gingerale and sweet tea.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 08/11/12 01:45 PM

work out ( with weights) for no more than 75 minutes anytime you work out.
After about 75 minutes your testosterone starts to deteriorate so you are then just making yourself tired instead of doing any good.

Always use a good protein drink to recover. It makes a huge difference

To build bulk try Syntha 6 protein shake
you can get it online

other good proteins are Gold standard whey
USN is another good one but it's low in carbs so it won't help to build bulk but is good for lean muscle

To build bulk use heavier weights with fewer reps
For leaner muscle and to get ripped use lighter weights with more reps
Work out on different muscles on alternate days
ie, day 1 arms, chest and back
day 2 legs, abs and shoulders
hope this helps

Should the shake be consumed right after a workout? I typically have mine before, and another in the afternoon.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sat 08/11/12 01:43 PM

Why, if the enemy is Islamic terrorism, has the United States invested so much blood and treasure against the PLO, Iraq, and Libya, and now Syria, all mideast secular governments?

War profiteering.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 08/09/12 12:51 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Thu 08/09/12 12:52 PM
Whatever I tell her to wear. pitchfork :wink: Tonight, I think it will be blueberry syrup. Yum! love drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 08/09/12 12:28 PM
laugh :laughing: rofl

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/08/12 09:35 PM
No love for me today. noway noway tears But I love bhernandez and Roberta!love

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/08/12 09:34 PM

This is what is happening there.

The global Cabal wants to change the regime to one that will cooperate with the global bankers and join their world community to become good consumers of the corporate machine.

That's it in a nutshell.

I agree. The monied interests-public and private-and benefiting from death and chaos caused by the US regime and its allies in big ways.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/08/12 07:26 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Wed 08/08/12 07:27 PM
Yes, and it really hurts! Can I break your ankles too? I like to practice on real people. pitchfork

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/08/12 04:59 PM
Bacon Scissorhands

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/08/12 03:16 PM
Maybe. Would you prefer me to break your left or right arm? I want to practice kung fu on you. pitchfork

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/08/12 03:15 PM
I'll give it a try.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/08/12 03:14 PM
hotness

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 08/07/12 10:06 PM
Do these apply to women too, or are they just for girls? :wink: pitchfork

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 08/07/12 01:17 PM
С днем рожденния!! Zum geburtstag viel gluck! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 08/07/12 09:20 AM
Currently, I lift weights 3 days/week and do Kung Fu 3-4 days/week. I'm underweight and need to bulk up some. On my weight-lifting days, I work for 1 hour. Should I cut down my gym time? There's a lot of conflicting info out there. Thanks! drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 08/06/12 11:36 PM
I didn't read the whole thread, but got the gist of it. The disagreement could, IMO, be found by consulting the work of St Augustine. He addressed every objection that I read through. drinker

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next