Community > Posts By > heavenlyboy34

heavenlyboy34's photo
Thu 08/16/12 01:11 PM

I want to get one but I don't know what kind....

get a Chinese dragon coiled around your bikini area and down your thighs. drool pitchfork

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/15/12 10:01 PM
9 love drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/15/12 03:24 PM

That's why i always say that people that don't believe in global warming can kiss my ***

Reminds me of the flat-earthers. laugh rofl

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/15/12 02:26 PM
Just my kitten Roberta so far. Love you, kitten! love :heart: smooched

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/15/12 02:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTSCp5VT2Q&feature=player_embedded

He's a very odd guy. noway but he cracks me up. laugh rofl

heavenlyboy34's photo
Wed 08/15/12 01:24 PM
11 love drool drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Tue 08/14/12 09:34 PM
not to me, but seems cool. drinker

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 08/13/12 10:57 PM
Just Roberta. I don't get many "I love you's" these days. brokenheart sad

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 08/13/12 05:19 PM
roasted almonds. :smile:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 08/13/12 04:05 PM
irresistably hot!love flowerforyou flowerforyou

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 08/13/12 02:04 PM

I wish it was still on. It felt a bit like when christmas ends. Compared to what is normally on BBC One, this was good. I only ever watch 'Eastenders' or 'Room 101' now. I don't watch much else on that channel. Though it's better than anything Channel Five comes up with.

Aye. I don't really watch TV unless the olympics or something really important is on. I wish there was at least one more week of events. They could at least broadcast the events that weren't broadcast live (fencing, judo, etc).

You can watch the videos of what you missed at this website for free

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/schedule-results

The BBC recorded all the events.

I don't see videos-I just see results, photos, and so forth. :(

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 08/13/12 01:04 PM

I wish it was still on. It felt a bit like when christmas ends. Compared to what is normally on BBC One, this was good. I only ever watch 'Eastenders' or 'Room 101' now. I don't watch much else on that channel. Though it's better than anything Channel Five comes up with.

Aye. I don't really watch TV unless the olympics or something really important is on. I wish there was at least one more week of events. They could at least broadcast the events that weren't broadcast live (fencing, judo, etc).

You can watch the videos of what you missed at this website for free

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/2012/schedule-results

The BBC recorded all the events.

wooHOO!!! Thank you sir! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 08/13/12 10:38 AM

Have you run into many bullies on forums?..I was a member of another forum for years and years. But the climate and atmosphere really started to change recently...More and more bullies stepped-in and took over. I guess they view themselves as "top dogs" or ??...It reminds me of how popular kids are portrayed in teenage movies. They act like snobs and "pick" on other kids...Have you ever run into anything like this on forums?

Absolutely. Forums are great for bullies because they can be "internet tough guys" without even having to face someone. Always reminds me of this:
laugh rofl

heavenlyboy34's photo
Mon 08/13/12 10:10 AM

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 08/12/12 10:24 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Sun 08/12/12 10:25 PM

re:the OP-These folks vastly overestimate the Bamster. The talking heads need to make up their mind-is BO an idiot or criminal mastermind? They're as clusterf***ed as the democratic talking heads were during the Bush regime.

Historically, it's been the people behind the scenes (like Rove) in the cabinet and so forth who engineer the crimes the Regime authorizes.

You don't need to be into conspiracies, sir. (I'm not into "conspiracies" myself) Just open a history book and observe the world around you.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 08/12/12 08:59 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Sun 08/12/12 08:59 PM
re:the OP-These folks vastly overestimate the Bamster. The talking heads need to make up their mind-is BO an idiot or criminal mastermind? They're as clusterf***ed as the democratic talking heads were during the Bush regime.

Historically, it's been the people behind the scenes (like Rove) in the cabinet and so forth who engineer the crimes the Regime authorizes.

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 08/12/12 06:28 PM
My favorite events weren't broadcast on TVfrustrated , but I watched the ones that were played during my dinner time, and they were fun. :banana:

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 08/12/12 06:24 PM
hot stuff! RAWRRR!!! love drool

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 08/12/12 06:12 PM
Edited by heavenlyboy34 on Sun 08/12/12 06:16 PM

Seven Jewish Americans
Control Most US Media
From John Whitley
11-21-3

From southern France, Christopher Jones summarizes and comments on a report on the assassination of President Kennedy. Need I stress that WAIS censors only direct attacks on other WAISers and grossly improper laguage.

Christopher says: "I glanced at the Kennedy assassination site and found this; it fits into our discussion of Hollywood stereotypes and the slavish behavior of the US press after the 9/11 tragedy and in the run up to the invasion of Iraq. In a quick rundown, the website recapitulates an old story that I heard back in the late sixties and early seventies in California: that Kennedy was liquidated by the mafia whose kingpin was Meyer Lansky (pal of Lucky Luciano). In fact, I could add a small tidbit which the author may or may not have covered: that Marilyn Monroe was murdered by the mafia as a warning to her lovers; Bobby and Jack Kennedy. The story of the Corsican hit squad was documented in a TV documentary in Europe. Of course it would be interesting to know more about Auguste Ricord and his collaboration wih the Gestapo and if he had anything to do with our old friend, Mandel Szkolnikoff.

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers."

article on rense.com

http://rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans.htm

Before you jump in here and make nasty remarkes about Rense.com, spend some time checking out the information first.

This has nothing to do with Iran or anything else. One can just as
easily cite 10,000 names of Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist
executives of major corporations...

laugh

And it would be equally meaningless to this argument.

laugh

One has to question why it is that posts here always try to single out
Jews for some kind of derision. But it seems to be merely an unhealthy
and misguided preoccupation with Jews for no other reason than that they
are Jewish.

whoa

Regardless of your opinion on this subject, it is quite clear it is about Israel, not jews. The ethnic jews of the mideast never had a nation-State like modern Israel. They had a kingdom/minor empire for a while, but that was destroyed. The jewish power brokers and bankers the other posters in this and other threads mention are khazars. The Khazars are European in origin and adopted Judaism as a political move. They have no genetic relationship to ethnic jews.

The repeated posts about Jewish religious symbols, false Jewish world
domination conspiracy theories, Jewish heritage and genetic lines have
NOTHING whatsoever to do with the supposed title of the thread which
concerns the Iranian nuclear arms development effort.

laugh

The "Khazar theory" you speak of is another antisemitic attempt to deny
Jewish heritage and has been refuted through the real genetic
studies cited above and in numerous other mingle2 threads.
The Khazar theory has been widely criticized in academic scholarship
and the only big proponents of it are those who are constantly
trying to diminish the obvious and documented ties of Jews to Israel.

There is no reason to repeatedly post these anti-Jewish and
anti-Israel rants except to spread false antisemitic propaganda
which is a disgusting thing to see especially after it has been
debunked numerous times by various members here on the forums.

It's not an "anti-jewish" or "anti-semitic" matter.

The word "semite" is not synonymous with "jew" FYI. Numerous peoples in the mideast are semites. I've referred you to the work of a Vanderbuilt scholar, and in this post I give you full scholarly essay with citations and external links. You can ignore these facts if you wish, but the "anti-semite" charge is just a red herring you're throwing around to stifle discussion. Very childish.

laugh

It is purely an antisemitic matter!

laugh

No serious historian takes the khazar theory seriously.
There is no evidence for the khazar theory - there is only a dumb
conjecture of Koestler.

laugh

Actually, this is what most historians think of it:

"This theory is supported by no evidence whatsoever. It has long since
been abandoned by all serious scholars in the field, including
those in Arab countries, where the Khazar theory is rarely used
except in occasional political polemics."

-Bernard Lewis (respected scholar of Islamic history)

laugh

I am familiar with the Khazar nonsense. It is only used to try to
insinuate that the Ashkenazi Jews are somehow less Jewish or less
related to Israel. But modern genetic analysis and scholarship
shows that this is not the case and that Ashkenazi Jews have the
same genetic Middle eastern ancestry as all other Jews.

Here is a video explaining it in an introductory way.

http://youtu.be/tnIEsf_klCg

http://www.khazaria.com/khazar-diaspora.html
Are Russian Jews Descended from the Khazars?

A Reassessment Based upon the Latest Historical, Archaeological, Linguistic, and Genetic Evidence
by Kevin Alan Brook
The "traditional" view is that Eastern European Jews descend almost entirely from French and German Jews. This essay presents the pros and cons of the controversial "Khazar theory" of Eastern European Jewish origins and will attempt to provide a likely middle-ground solution to the question. Unlike other treatments of the question, this essay uses recent discoveries, is meant to be objective, and is fully sourced so that you can be guaranteed of the authenticity of the information. In summary, I argue in this essay that Eastern European Jews descend both from Khazarian Jews AND from Israelite Jews.
(essay with citations at the link)

Did you know the narrator of your video says that ancient Jews did not distinguish between ethnic jews and converts? It totally undercuts your own argument. (the vid is correct in that regard, btw. There is no one "judaism"-some were pagan, some orthodox, etc.-which is why trying to scapegoat "jews" in general is ridiculous and not what I was getting at in this thread)

heavenlyboy34's photo
Sun 08/12/12 12:53 PM

Seven Jewish Americans
Control Most US Media
From John Whitley
11-21-3

From southern France, Christopher Jones summarizes and comments on a report on the assassination of President Kennedy. Need I stress that WAIS censors only direct attacks on other WAISers and grossly improper laguage.

Christopher says: "I glanced at the Kennedy assassination site and found this; it fits into our discussion of Hollywood stereotypes and the slavish behavior of the US press after the 9/11 tragedy and in the run up to the invasion of Iraq. In a quick rundown, the website recapitulates an old story that I heard back in the late sixties and early seventies in California: that Kennedy was liquidated by the mafia whose kingpin was Meyer Lansky (pal of Lucky Luciano). In fact, I could add a small tidbit which the author may or may not have covered: that Marilyn Monroe was murdered by the mafia as a warning to her lovers; Bobby and Jack Kennedy. The story of the Corsican hit squad was documented in a TV documentary in Europe. Of course it would be interesting to know more about Auguste Ricord and his collaboration wih the Gestapo and if he had anything to do with our old friend, Mandel Szkolnikoff.

"Today, seven Jewish Americans run the vast majority of US television networks, the printed press, the Hollywood movie industry, the book publishing industry, and the recording industry. Most of these industries are bundled into huge media conglomerates run by the following seven individuals:

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

Most of the larger independent newspapers are owned by Jewish interests as well. An example is media mogul is Samuel I. "Si" Newhouse, who owns two dozen daily newspapers from Staten Island to Oregon, plus the Sunday supplement Parade; the Conde Nast collection of magazines, including Vogue, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair, Allure, GQ, and Self; the publishing firms of Random House, Knopf, Crown, and Ballantine, among other imprints; and cable franchises with over one million subscribers."

article on rense.com

http://rense.com/general44/sevenjewishamericans.htm

Before you jump in here and make nasty remarkes about Rense.com, spend some time checking out the information first.

This has nothing to do with Iran or anything else. One can just as
easily cite 10,000 names of Christian, Muslim, Hindu or Buddhist
executives of major corporations...

laugh

And it would be equally meaningless to this argument.

laugh

One has to question why it is that posts here always try to single out
Jews for some kind of derision. But it seems to be merely an unhealthy
and misguided preoccupation with Jews for no other reason than that they
are Jewish.

whoa

Regardless of your opinion on this subject, it is quite clear it is about Israel, not jews. The ethnic jews of the mideast never had a nation-State like modern Israel. They had a kingdom/minor empire for a while, but that was destroyed. The jewish power brokers and bankers the other posters in this and other threads mention are khazars. The Khazars are European in origin and adopted Judaism as a political move. They have no genetic relationship to ethnic jews.

The repeated posts about Jewish religious symbols, false Jewish world
domination conspiracy theories, Jewish heritage and genetic lines have
NOTHING whatsoever to do with the supposed title of the thread which
concerns the Iranian nuclear arms development effort.

laugh

The "Khazar theory" you speak of is another antisemitic attempt to deny
Jewish heritage and has been refuted through the real genetic
studies cited above and in numerous other mingle2 threads.
The Khazar theory has been widely criticized in academic scholarship
and the only big proponents of it are those who are constantly
trying to diminish the obvious and documented ties of Jews to Israel.

There is no reason to repeatedly post these anti-Jewish and
anti-Israel rants except to spread false antisemitic propaganda
which is a disgusting thing to see especially after it has been
debunked numerous times by various members here on the forums.

It's not an "anti-jewish" or "anti-semitic" matter. Here's a more recent piece on the khazar issue: http://www.khazaria.com/khazar-diaspora.html

The word "semite" is not synonymous with "jew" FYI. Numerous peoples in the mideast are semites. I've referred you to the work of a Vanderbuilt scholar, and in this post I give you full scholarly essay with citations and external links. You can ignore these facts if you wish, but the "anti-semite" charge is just a red herring you're throwing around to stifle discussion. Very childish.