Community > Posts By > galendgirl

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/23/13 11:16 AM
Changing.

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/23/13 11:14 AM
I just have to...but if it matters, you'll know what to do.

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/23/13 11:13 AM
Hello to all my friends...
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/23/13 11:10 AM
My Kindle just got delivered, so I guess the answer is
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/23/13 11:09 AM
It may come as a surprise...or not.
It may seem extreme...or not.
It may seem hurtful...it's not meant to be.
If it matters, you'll know what to do.
Sometimes self-preservation has to come first.

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/23/13 11:07 AM
I'm gonna work on finally closing the chapter and turning the page.

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/23/13 07:33 AM

I can see the brand getting bought & going national. Leaving you a rich lady, enjoying alot of lesiure & travel. Good marketing & I will share your site with my biking friends.

PERFECT! From your mouth to God's ears!
We'll be able to say "we knew her when..."
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Fri 03/22/13 07:25 PM

We finished this this afternoon..it's a Barrel bag with my new logo on it.

I think that if it were mine, I would be tempted to change the logo. It appears to read VD between a pair of female legs. This may not be the message you are trying to bring to the masses! Tiz just a random thought that occured to me.When, between my late wife & self, we decided that both our daughters first names would begin with the letter "V", I immediately vetoed any possible second name starting with "D". I flatly refused to allow any child of mine signing her name V.D. Neal. This was of course, some time ago, but the memory lingers.laugh noway noway pitchfork

Haha! I noticed it too...

galendgirl's photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:36 PM
calendar days will eventually matter less, but that doesn't mean it didn't matter...

galendgirl's photo
Fri 03/22/13 06:10 PM

working on it... not many takers in the first couple of hours...

It's like field of dreams...plan it and they will come.

galendgirl's photo
Thu 03/21/13 04:55 AM
Good morning, Texas!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Wed 03/20/13 06:42 PM

Good Morning Everyone. I brought a new can of coffee. Now who's the nice person who's going to brew it for us? I'm having a lazy kind of day myself and just can't seem to get that coffee going bigsmile

You can brew it, I don't like coffee. But I'll smell it for you, for some reason it always smells good.

EXACTLY!

The smell of the beans...awesome...but once it's brewed, not so much. And the taste... ICK!

galendgirl's photo
Wed 03/20/13 06:28 PM
Late but heartfelt...
Happy Birthday!
flowers flowers flowers

galendgirl's photo
Tue 03/19/13 05:26 AM
waving

galendgirl's photo
Tue 03/19/13 05:25 AM

Mornin...It has been so long since I've been able to see yous all..My hyacinth are opening up..fragrant...Such a way to encourage the day. Have a wonderful.. Ciao

Ohhhhh...they smell so good! And those little purple "grape hyacinth" bloom long and often, too. I used to have both along my pathway and mmmm...they sure made me smile!

galendgirl's photo
Sun 03/17/13 08:29 AM
A little feta and veggie "fritatta" - baked a bunch of them in muffin tins so I have a quick and yummy breakfast to pull out of the freezer anytime I'm in a rush on workdays.

galendgirl's photo
Sun 03/17/13 08:01 AM

Welcome home!flowerforyou And how was the Big Apple? Josh wants to go there so badly!!

Thank you! It's very good to be home!

The Big Apple is a very big, very busy city. I will give New Yorkers credit for being FAR more friendly than their stereotypes, but even in the heart of Manhattan, I didn't find anything particularly magical about NYC. Guess I'm where I belong...in Texas!
flowerforyou

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:15 AM

Wish I was there helping you Kristi....Eddie is having a Gumbo bash here todayohwell

YUM!

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:15 AM

Good! I'm glad you love it..what will you be doing ?

Office and Facilities Manager for a technology company that provides Software as a Service for clinical trials.

galendgirl's photo
Sat 03/16/13 09:14 AM
Last day of dirt at rodeo...Super Series Championships today!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25