Community > Posts By > LilMarySunshine

LilMarySunshine's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:23 PM
I used to donate plasma. It doesn't hurt either but it takes much longer.

LilMarySunshine's photo
Sat 01/03/09 04:20 PM
Who better to pick out lingerie than the man who wants to see her in it?
A twist on this would be to give her a gift certificate to Victoria Secret... well, only if you like pleasant surprises... :wink:

LilMarySunshine's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:53 AM
This one! Yep. This is the one. It's that look on your face that says *I'm up to somethin.*
pitchfork

LilMarySunshine's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:30 AM

It is my opinion that alot of men do not want relationships. They want someone to go out with, someone to humor them, someone to dance with, watch a movie with, drink with, sleep with, suck **** and make coffee... but they don't want a relationship. Just sayin'. :tongue:

hey..you just described MY relationship....!!
noway
rofl

Actually I was talking about my own!
This guy stayed on the phone with me while I was stuck in the airport on my way to my dad's funeral. (Before I even met him.)
He came to my rescue when my car broke down. He took me car shopping, his friend's birthday party... when I got drunk he gave me his teeshirt, his toothbrush, said he'd take care of me and put me to bed. When I had surgery, he picked me up from the hospital and took me to his house...
but... *this* is not a relationship?!?
And I have to agree with him. Because if he says it's not a relationship, then it can't be one.

LilMarySunshine's photo
Sun 09/28/08 11:20 AM
It is my opinion that alot of men do not want relationships. They want someone to go out with, someone to humor them, someone to dance with, watch a movie with, drink with, sleep with, suck **** and make coffee... but they don't want a relationship. Just sayin'. :tongue:

LilMarySunshine's photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:22 PM

:heart:

sex is the posion 4 marrige..long diffrence betwen sex end love..the enjoy of sex only 4 few secunds but the enjoy of love 4 ever end also after death..
I disagree you can have sex and :heart: in fact it is a must for me:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: and hopefully more than a few seconds
i not know more about ur religien but in my religien sex end sex talk not allowed 4 marrige..

Then how u iknow u wanna marry em?? *giggle*

LilMarySunshine's photo
Sun 07/20/08 11:06 AM

Why is it so hard to find good looking woman for older men who keep in shape and look good?explode

Just because a man keeps in shape and looks good does not necessarily entitle him to anything in life. Perhaps it's your approach... or

Perhaps you've already used up your quota!