Community > Posts By > marionikbarieh

marionikbarieh's photo
Mon 08/18/08 06:14 AM
what did the elephant say to the naked man=thats pretty but can u breath thru it[ur trunk]haha

marionikbarieh's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:01 PM
maybe ur approach is all wrong,u might seem to eager for attention,sometimes we say too much,get the lay of the land first,if u get that,play hard to get that sometimes worksflowerforyou

marionikbarieh's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:11 AM
changed my profile not becauuse i thought i had too,because,u ca people can not handel the harsh truth,no offence people

marionikbarieh's photo
Wed 07/30/08 02:31 PM
thanks for all the input ,from the good the bad and the ugly,person best decribes me,is destineysdream,some people can see right thru me haha,

marionikbarieh's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:29 AM
to waterloosunset,WHATEVER,its caleed tried of the bs

marionikbarieh's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:25 AM
:wink: thanks

marionikbarieh's photo
Wed 07/30/08 11:20 AM
i was strait up on my profile ,was i too mean or too honest or hit the nail on the head

marionikbarieh's photo
Thu 07/24/08 05:47 PM
david listen to words of wisdom from a queen,there r other fish in the sea and theres nothing wrong with u its called a brokenheart dumb ass doc should of seen that,ps there r so many other fish in the sea,one more word of advice times a b ch to get thru but time does heel,been there done that

marionikbarieh's photo
Tue 07/22/08 03:16 PM
thanks

marionikbarieh's photo
Tue 07/22/08 07:32 AM
waitress,hi im ur server how may i help you,not for the things ur mind would like her to do to u! if shes busy dont hate!she willbe back with ur drink and ur plate.if shes like me she will ask u for coff or tea,and tell u a joke hehe,shes from the south where grits are the ****,so dont ask ca is oatmeal dont get it,some servers r plain rude,even to a good looking dude,dont get it,u do she gets no tip,in ca ask for tea[unsweet]thats just nasty,remember were people too,but if u get me lucky u

marionikbarieh's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:48 PM
aperently [miss spell]my bad,u never heard the song,older women make better lovers,my last husband was 21 for real:banana:

marionikbarieh's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:44 PM
bait

marionikbarieh's photo
Sun 07/20/08 09:23 PM
that was too funny hahahahaaha

marionikbarieh's photo
Sun 07/20/08 04:38 PM
there were people in church,preacher asked for a show of hands,how dou get to heaven,now he picked everybody but this little boy who kept shaking his hand up hi,preacher knew better then to ask, then little boy still had his hands up,so he asked ok son how do u get to heaven[WELL SIR, THATS WHEN MOMMA CRIES OUT,OH GOD IM CUMING ,]HHAHAHAHAAH

marionikbarieh's photo
Sat 07/19/08 07:58 AM
must be nice have to go to work again,people r sleeping in must be nice ,ur beds warm not cold as ice,people r sleeping in what fun,wake them up being naughy dont run,and if ur like me today,i wish i might wish it was my off day

marionikbarieh's photo
Wed 07/16/08 02:38 PM
destineysdream,u r the cats meow and thanks everone else lol

marionikbarieh's photo
Wed 07/16/08 12:41 PM
almost everyone picked on me about my pic changed it so whats ur opinion now aka southerbelle lost in ca haha

marionikbarieh's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:56 AM
thanks everybody for the help[one weed]will not help i got off that stuff,two i dont dream about my death,3 there diff ones every night

marionikbarieh's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:38 AM
why do we have them and who the hell can interput them? i go to sleep every night my mind is blank yet 4 weeks in a row i have them,most about someone trying to kill me or about my children,and how do u stop this,tried god hes on a delay program[works] in his time not ours,[no offence to anyone]

marionikbarieh's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:47 PM
i agree heres what i say tell me the truth i tell no lies but i can accept a white lie not a strait out lie,a white lie means u dont want to hurt someone i tell the truth too much ur right people cant handle it

Previous 1