Community > Posts By > baggles

baggles's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:06 PM
Are those matches real...I thought they were the site just mixing and matching...!...what oops oops

baggles's photo
Wed 04/15/09 03:03 PM
always play dumb...is a good one..but without knowing what it is..it's pretty hard to give advise...good luck..

baggles's photo
Wed 12/24/08 06:34 AM
well here we are again, christmas, wonder what santa's going to fetch me this year!...(I hope it's the man of my dreams)..oh! just fell asleep again, after having one to many bailys, oh well I enjoyed christmas for a minute.....lol any way, hope you all have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year.....Baggles:banana:

baggles's photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:49 PM
just had a look at your profile, because you asked, looks fine to me..good luck with your hunting...lol

baggles's photo
Mon 10/06/08 07:46 AM
ohwell Please, Please call him baggles after me, I would love that....baggles:banana: rofl

baggles's photo
Sat 09/27/08 06:59 AM
will do, no problem, my brother has it right now...bagglesflowerforyou

baggles's photo
Fri 09/26/08 11:34 AM
hope you have a great birthday, enjoy..have lots of fun...and be happy...drinks rofl

baggles's photo
Thu 09/25/08 03:28 PM
hello tic,
you sound like a nice mom,
but one thing I read in a magazine once was never to sound to needy (supposed to put them off if you are) but it don't seem to make any difference they all run, when they think it's a little to close any way...wish you the best of luck in your find....drinks biggrin

baggles's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:55 AM
2000 maniacs...(and there all on this site...lol)

baggles's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:52 AM
drinks anyone care to join in the fun and dance with me....rofl drinks :banana: :banana: :banana: bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou oops drinks slaphead rofl rofl

baggles's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:49 AM
drinks drinks :laughing: rofl rofl

baggles's photo
Wed 09/10/08 06:01 PM
lillith, I think most of the men on here are already fixed up, or just playing games and are still in the playground stage and just haven't grown up yet, don't really know how to play with the BIG GIRLS, because only a man could do that lol...just remember your not the one with the problem....

baggles's photo
Thu 09/04/08 10:56 AM
Seems we must all be getting the say perverts.. specially if his name is alchmist with a number...you would have thought men in there 50's would have grown up a little by now.. but It seems it's not so.. so if he is from pheonix (alchamist with numbers) don't bother girls he likes to play head games..thinking myself of coming off this site...rubbish..don't think there is any life in the usa anyway...