Community > Posts By > anonymous326

anonymous326's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:19 PM
Ok watch out! Anon is back!!!!!!! what's up everyone?

anonymous326's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:26 AM
like the hat!:thumbsup:

anonymous326's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:39 PM

binge drinking is the reason they are thinking about it......hoping that making it legal college kids will be less likly to binge drink and do stupid shlt

lol as a current college student im telling you that's not going to happen laugh

anonymous326's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:35 PM
being an 18 year old i don't think it'd be wise. once that happens there will be a surge in alcoholic purchases throughout the states by ignorant young 18 year olds who don't know how to control themselves. not only will there be more binge drinking than before, more dui'sand accidents due to dui's will occur. not a good idea at all. enough said.

anonymous326's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:28 PM

thank you--
kind of scared because of the discomfort, but know several ppl who say.....well worth it and would do it again

we'll my aunt got it recently after having her baby boy and she was sore for the first month or so but now shes reeping the benefits of it and is back to her college waist line. so go for it:wink:

i appreciate that you shared that with me
thank you
after hearing a lot of people say "that's stupid" it was very refreshing.

no problem any time:wink:

as for those that say it's stupid... well they can have their opinion but if they really care for you they should support you 110%

anonymous326's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:20 PM

thank you--
kind of scared because of the discomfort, but know several ppl who say.....well worth it and would do it again

we'll my aunt got it recently after having her baby boy and she was sore for the first month or so but now shes reeping the benefits of it and is back to her college waist line. so go for it:wink:

anonymous326's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:13 PM
best of luck:wink:

anonymous326's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:07 PM

I had 140 cyber babies and they surprizingly look like KENYANS!!!noway

um... that's cool... i guess laugh flowerforyou

anonymous326's photo
Tue 08/19/08 10:06 PM

Mexico????....mi amigo...they stole your shirtnoway noway noway

laugh laugh laugh

no it was actually border patrol. bought a shirt and they said either we tax it or take it. so naturally i gave it to them lollaugh

anonymous326's photo
Tue 08/19/08 09:59 PM
FROM MEXICO! and it was awesome! missed all of you though!

so, are there any new scandelous sex stories that i missed ot on while I was away?:smile: waving

anonymous326's photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:13 AM
nah those were fakers lol i'm the real party woooohooooodrinker

anonymous326's photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:08 AM
ok so im here! let's get the party starteddrinks

anonymous326's photo
Thu 08/14/08 08:05 PM

Can you stay at a girl's house ALL the time and spend as much time with her as you would a girlfriend and sleep with her without sex if you weren't interested?

oh..... it has been done before lol they call em crashing at a close friends house after a party!

anonymous326's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:42 PM

i want to take you to a magical place and cast a spell on youlaugh pitchfork

whats wrong with right here, right now? :tongue:

why notdevil laugh

anonymous326's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:34 PM
lmao hurry up ronnie she doesn't have all daylaugh

anonymous326's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:20 PM

Right frustrated .. that's why you're dippin me in chocolate and leavin the room pitchfork

Ya I like class all the way .. and usually I can afford it myself. I don't use a man like that ..

but of course, I appreciate it when he offers love

well then that's good and no i didnt leave the room lol

just a bit delayed that's all. go check it again.

anonymous326's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:19 PM
i want to take you to a magical place and cast a spell on youlaugh pitchfork

anonymous326's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:15 PM

boy toys---> code for gigolo? noway

nah a gigolo gets paid, slightly older, and tends to reside in rich areas.

a boy toy is an attractive younger man that becons to the will of the older lady that "owns" him and does w.e. she wantspitchfork lollaugh

drop the slightly older .. and I'll take the gigolo .. I DO like nice things - champagne taste, beer pocketbook pitchfork

lol how does that song go? ((now i aint sayin she's a gold digga, gold digga! but she aint messin with no broke _____ )) jk jk that's good that you like the fine things in life explains why you like me lmao hahaha makes sense lollaugh well i like you too lolflowerforyou

anonymous326's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:11 PM
i wanna dip you in chocolatedrool

and then run out of the room lollaugh

lmao hahaha jk jk

anonymous326's photo
Thu 08/14/08 12:08 PM

boy toys---> code for gigolo? noway

nah a gigolo gets paid, slightly older, and tends to reside in rich areas.

a boy toy is an attractive younger man that becons to the will of the older lady that "owns" him and does w.e. she wantspitchfork lollaugh

speaking of doing what she wants .. *ahem* .. I don't see you flirting with me on my VERY OWN Flirt thread started for me

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/156079
.. dang it all ......

You just can't get good help these days

lol woah now hold on a minute i'm like a computer you have to tell em what to do before i can do it. so technically it's your fault i haven't been on that thread. lol you're new to this master thing aren't you lmaolaugh jk jk

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25