Community > Posts By > anonymous326

anonymous326's photo
Mon 11/23/09 01:42 PM

if by that you mean after few long years together and shes beating you up because you forgot to do the laundry then yes, lol, love does hurt haha

but honestly loving someone means that you are able to hurt them and they can hurt you but in the end no matter how many mistakes one or the other make, both can still forgive each other.

a326 - everyone has the capability to hurt another, does not mean and should be equaled to love.

Fran, I was not saying that love is equaled to hurting someone. Moreover I was pointing out that love is the ability to forgive someone after they have hurt you. We are all human, none of us are perfect, we are bound to make mistakes.

anonymous326's photo
Mon 11/23/09 01:20 PM
if by that you mean after few long years together and shes beating you up because you forgot to do the laundry then yes, lol, love does hurt haha

but honestly loving someone means that you are able to hurt them and they can hurt you but in the end no matter how many mistakes one or the other make, both can still forgive each other.

anonymous326's photo
Sat 10/24/09 08:04 PM
ice

anonymous326's photo
Fri 10/23/09 01:22 AM
pinky

anonymous326's photo
Thu 10/22/09 03:26 PM
babygirl :smile:

anonymous326's photo
Thu 10/22/09 02:14 PM
but of course... that's how it is according to the gentleman with the hat :wink:

and now I pick UFC flowerforyou

anonymous326's photo
Thu 10/22/09 02:10 PM
I'm torn between the two beautiful ladies above me and myself.... hmmm I'll go with UFC and BL because it wouldn't be fair if I picked myself :tongue:

anonymous326's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:59 PM
BL

anonymous326's photo
Thu 10/22/09 01:40 PM
But I have been in and out over these past two years and obviously the crowds have changed. So just thought I'd say hello again and re-introduce myself. Hope everyone has a good day and I hope to see you guys on the threads :wink:

anonymous326's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:09 AM

I have a stomach ulcer that I can't treat because of a mishap with my medical insurance, making the treatments very costly.

I have a stomach ulcer I treat with Kapidex..it's not terribly expensive. It works well for me, fairly new.

hmmm I should go check it out. thank you. does it stop the bleeding?

I have never let mine get to the bleeding point...so I don't know about that.
This stuff is new so some doctors give out free samples..a month or two supply, let ya try it. Be cool if you have a doctor like that or can find one. Mine is good that way. Check it out, continual bleeding is very dangerous, you'll not have any stomach lining left...

haha well what can you do right? but thank you.. I will go ahead and check it out. :)

anonymous326's photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:30 AM

I have a stomach ulcer that I can't treat because of a mishap with my medical insurance, making the treatments very costly.

I have a stomach ulcer I treat with Kapidex..it's not terribly expensive. It works well for me, fairly new.

hmmm I should go check it out. thank you. does it stop the bleeding?

anonymous326's photo
Wed 10/21/09 09:25 AM

anonymous326's photo
Wed 10/21/09 12:36 AM
single

anonymous326's photo
Sun 09/06/09 01:36 AM
single

anonymous326's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:01 PM
don't mind all of their stupid comments sweetie you look great.

nothing else to say you are just straight up beautifulflowerforyou

anonymous326's photo
Sat 09/05/09 02:33 PM

I really don't see why people get all caught up about pictures. They are a blink in time and rarely would anyone purposefully post a picture that shows them in less than flattering situation or pose. The reality is people usually look very different day to day. Do people fall in love for only a moment or who a erson is for the day to day?

I have some less than flattering ones or at least i think i still do lol

but i totally agree with you ... and fyi all my pictures are real lol

And he's even cuter in person than his pictures reveal :wink:

awe ty baby. I love you Cheryl!! btw cheryl is definately real cute in person as well. she still boils my blood in ways you can't even imagine pitchfork laugh :wink:

anonymous326's photo
Sat 09/05/09 02:06 PM

I really don't see why people get all caught up about pictures. They are a blink in time and rarely would anyone purposefully post a picture that shows them in less than flattering situation or pose. The reality is people usually look very different day to day. Do people fall in love for only a moment or who a erson is for the day to day?

I have some less than flattering ones or at least i think i still do lol

but i totally agree with you ... and fyi all my pictures are real lol

anonymous326's photo
Fri 06/19/09 02:09 AM

Hey bro I think you are going about this the wrong way. People say they enjoy a lot of things. However, simply because they enjoy them doesn't mean they are hard core fanatics about it. For instance, I like camping but I only go maybe once or twice a year, if that. I like fishing but I don't own a fishing rod nor do I know of any spots to fish at other than the familiar piers at the beach. The point I'm trying to make is that people can enjoy various things. They don't necessarily have to do those things regularly to appreciate them. Every once in a while can be fun too. Just take it easy and, tell you what, if you really want to go camping or fishing with them then why don't you set up a date to go and do those things with them and have some one on one time:wink: .

Personally I don't care if they do them or not. Doesn't bother me one bit.

My point is how frequently they show up in "interests" on a profile or the first time you meet someone and how infrequently they are done. I don't know anyone who camps more than once or twice a year at the most unless their retired (couple friends). But if the last time you went camping was when you were seven.... that's when I raise and eyebrow.

haha well maybe they had a really REALLY fun time camping when they were seven lol

but yeah point taken.... well I like paintballing but the last time I went was close to two years ago. It's an expansive habit I couldn't keep up with.

anonymous326's photo
Fri 06/19/09 02:01 AM
Hey bro I think you are going about this the wrong way. People say they enjoy a lot of things. However, simply because they enjoy them doesn't mean they are hard core fanatics about it. For instance, I like camping but I only go maybe once or twice a year, if that. I like fishing but I don't own a fishing rod nor do I know of any spots to fish at other than the familiar piers at the beach. The point I'm trying to make is that people can enjoy various things. They don't necessarily have to do those things regularly to appreciate them. Every once in a while can be fun too. Just take it easy and, tell you what, if you really want to go camping or fishing with them then why don't you set up a date to go and do those things with them and have some one on one time:wink: .

anonymous326's photo
Sun 06/14/09 11:27 PM
in one word?

how about Andrea?

she also describes the terms sexy and naughty in one word too :wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25