Community > Posts By > libraleo

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 01:32 PM
what ms. carmen wrote WAS beautiful! now we know who has heart and who doesn't. we also know who's judemental of others.
i've just been testing anyone that reads this thread.
the fact is to all the know-it-alls out there.....and i'm not here to whine, but cancer got it's hold on me for awhile and i'm still paying the hospital for it. it's ate up all my savings, we're both getting older by the day, my wife has had health problems and we have no retirement and no savings left. so...we thought if someone that was younger than us and was interested in us and would want to come to live with us in the way we are willing to share our home and life then......why not do it this way? it sure as heck is better than loosing every thing we've both worked so hard for! what will you do with the life you have left?

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:20 AM
well it was fun while it lasted. no better way to get peoples dandruf up than to post something on a forum that's way out of character for everyone. a little bit of humor can go a long way people, especially if you're sitting home alone with nothing to do. i'm finished with all my work and part of my wife's work too. i'm off today and she's not, so laundry and house work is not beyond me. she needs the help just as much as i do sometimes.
have a great day off work.

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:09 AM

are you kidding? i am not going to marry all those women! i'm only married to one and it will stay that way. and i'm not allowing any pigs on my ranch!

So they don't marry you, they just have sex with you. Is that it?

nope, no sex...they just do all the work while i sit back and have a beer or two.

then what difference does it make if they are jealous or possessive? Or what they look like?

it makes a hell of a difference, i have to look at them all day. i need eye candy!

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:07 AM

couple minor updates you MAY want to make to this particular profile..

first are you 5'7 or 5'8.. it said two diferent things in there.

second..
do you have 10,000 acres? cuz that is MUCH more apealing that a minor 5.. my parents have 23.. so 5 is a drop in the bucket to some of us..

one more thing.. REQUIRING that someone has a career, but ALSO that she be able to move.. is a bit contracidtary.. you may want to say that she has the ABILITY to have a good career, and the DRIVE to achieve it..

oh and you spelled employed wrong at the end of the proflie..

good grief! hold on while i run over there and change some things! i'll be right back!

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:05 AM
i really just need someone to cut the grass, tend the garden, bring in firewood, and ca ca like that

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 11:03 AM

are you kidding? i am not going to marry all those women! i'm only married to one and it will stay that way. and i'm not allowing any pigs on my ranch!

So they don't marry you, they just have sex with you. Is that it?

nope, no sex...they just do all the work while i sit back and have a beer or two.

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:59 AM

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:57 AM
ok then....how much money do you need? i got so much that i use it to start the fires in my wood stove

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:56 AM
i ain't givin no sex to nobody no matter what.

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:55 AM
4 dang times in the same night!

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:54 AM
see that cell phone hooked to my pocket? that's for the thousands of calls i get every day from women that can't wait to come over to meet me. you all are just jealous that your not her. and my wife is a really great woman so don't kid yourself about her being crazy or anything. we's just your typical poly ranchers livin' on a 10,000 acre compound with billions of dollars to spend on women.
i'll buy any of you anything you want. you each get an unlimited credit card too.

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:49 AM
you all are too funny! how expensive is it for one to make it in today's world? is it cheaper if there's two? then how about three? hell boys and girls, i'm starting a herd!

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:42 AM
i met her in a dream many years ago.

libraleo's photo
Mon 10/13/08 04:08 AM
I can't find the woman that i've been looking for, for over a year now. she has long dark hair and wears it in a ponytail most of the time. she's slim built, smokes, likes to have a drink now and then, loves to wear her jeans. she might have one child by now, she has a good job, she's slim built, single, straight and has some knock out beautiful eyes. she's probably in her late 30's to late 40's. oh, and she has the most beautiful smile and voice of any woman on earth. her eyes "smile" when she's happy, her voice almost sings when she speaks. she's an extravert and loves talking to people. she's a country girl, or maybe a city girl that wants out of the city life.
please help me find her. i'm almost sure of it that her name starts with a "J" or a "G".

i'm really sencere about this ladies and i need your help please.
thank you so much for any help you can give me. if there is anything you need, please ask and i'll see what i can do. i do know a single guy in colorado springs that wants someone. he's single, no kids at home, no pets, doesn't smoke or drink. he has a nice home of his own and is a retired teacher.
steve

libraleo's photo
Thu 07/24/08 06:26 PM
i was single for 10 years befor i met my wife through yahoo personals. it was a rough time, but my secret to success was to be ok with being single. loveing yourself and being comfortable with living alone is a key ingredent. i spent 4 of those 10 years living with my siberian husky in the mountains of colorado in a cabin. i learned to be alone, learned patience, learned how to cook good healthy meals for myself. i learned how to get up at 3 in the morning and shovel tons of snow off a gravel driveway till dawn so i could go to work. i learn how to sew buttons on my shirts. i learned how to be a deadly shot with a bow. i hiked at 10,000 feet above sea level for hours on end, i learned how to make brownies at that level by adding extra flour. there is so much stuff to think about, besides a mate.

boys, get real about yourselves and stop being such big babies. life is too short to worry about having a mate. your best mate is yourself! learn to live alone, then and then only if your blessed by God, the right mate will someday walk around the corner and there she will be!
stop your wineing, want some cheese with that wine? "men will be men if men can learn how to be men".
libraleo

libraleo's photo
Sun 07/20/08 10:26 AM
no one said it's for everyone, neither is being gay or lesbian or being a priest.
to each their own, just as you have your own thing that you want. be nice and maybe someone will be nice to you in return. it's easier to catch bees with honey than it is to try to catch them with vinager.

libraleo's photo
Sun 07/20/08 10:18 AM
Edited by libraleo on Sun 07/20/08 10:22 AM
maybe i can explain it like this.
say a guy is married. they do all the normal stuff that married couples do.
end of story #1

say a guy is married to a second woman. those two do all the normal stuff that married couples do
end of story #2

say a guy is married to both of these women and all three live in the same home. the man and woman #1 and woman #2 share all the responsibilities of home life. the guy is a husband to both of them.one legal, one non-legal (no signing of papers) the two women would be like sisters.
thus the term "sisterwife" was adopted. no, the three don't have sex together, no the two women don't have sex together, yes, the man does have sex with both women, but only with one at a time.
end of story #3

this is in no way any new idea. this is as old as the hills. but if two women are willing to share one man, or two men are willing to share one woman, then there are three people (instead of two) forming a loving, committed, relationship of working and having fun together making it less expensive to live and less expensive to play on time off. 2 women (if they are willing to share and do not have a jealousy hangup) can both have a committed relationship with all the perks and benifits of being in a good marriage.
lets face it, jealousy is no more than being insecure with yourself. you can have that kind of problem and be in a one on one relationship and it can still cause you and your mate problems. it would take a non-jealous, sharing woman to fit this lifestyle. maybe she would have to be an ex-mormon? i don't know?

libraleo's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:36 PM
good greif! where did this me as a bisexual thing come from? i said....WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A BISEXUAL! NEITHER OF US ARE BI. BOTH OF US ARE STRAIGHT! GOT THAT STRAIGHT NOW? some people need to learn how to read before they make comments. some of you are good at reading the profile and made no mistakes at all. i think some people read what they want to hear, not what is written.

so......there is nothing bisexual about this profile ladies and gentlemen....AND I DO MEAN NOTHING

libraleo's photo
Sat 07/12/08 08:01 AM
we realize that everyone has an opinion like we all have you know whats. this is NOT a sex thing. it's all about love, friendship, companionship, financial security, trust, and working together to accomplish goals that can't be reached by just two people. small minds create small thinking. don't make something holsome into something dirty! we are not here to belittle anyone or to judge anyone. we don't care if you judge us...you will be judged someday too.

libraleo's photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:49 AM
read the profile again....we are NOT looking for a bisexual relationship...i repeat....NOT!

Previous 1