Community > Posts By > yarnduchess

yarnduchess's photo
Sun 04/21/13 05:59 PM
I love the quote about going hungry at Dairy Queen because you "deserve" a steak. Can I use that?

yarnduchess's photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:34 PM
I have several pet peeves:tongue:

yarnduchess's photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:24 PM
Hey folks, I'm new to the 50 + club too. I've been healthier, but never been happier. I finally know what is important in life, and can work towards my goals without worrying about what parents/husband/friends might think. Not that my goals are that high: my own house & garden, time with family, affection, a dog to walk ,a good book to read & a glass of wine.

yarnduchess's photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:23 PM
Hey folks, I'm new to the 50 + club too. I've been healthier, but never been happier. I finally know what is important in life, and can work towards my goals without worrying about what parents/husband/friends might think. Not that my goals are that high: my own house & garden, time with family, affection, a dog to walk ,a good book to read & a glass of wine.

yarnduchess's photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:06 PM
Love at first sight seems shallow to me. There is so much more to a person than just how they look. Maybe "interest at first sight" , but I believe I have to know more about a person before I say I love you.