Community > Posts By > joe1973

joe1973's photo
Wed 06/04/08 08:07 AM
I JUST GOT THIS FROM FIREDRAGON'S SISTER.noway

-------Original Message-------

Worth reading!!

Subject: A rapists's trick...pass it on

Please take 3 minutes and read this...then pass it on.... When I think about it...I probably would have believed him and opened the door.....

SHARE THIS WITH ALL THE WOMEN YOU KNOW.

RAPIST TRICK

Know what money you are carrying. You will see why as you read.

Be sure every woman is aware of this M.O. Share it with your wife and daughters. Know what money you are carrying...This was the first I have heard of a scheme like this..... I wanted to pass it along. Be safe! Something very serious to pay attention to.

Criminals are coming up with craftier, less threatening methods of attack, so we have to be extra cautious.

Read on...

I live in Alexandria, VA, but I often work in Lafayette, LA , staying with friends when I'm there. As you know from America's Most Wanted TV program, as well as the news media, there is a serial killer in the Lafayette area. I just want to let you know about an incident' that happened to me a few weeks ago, and could have been deadly.

At first I didn't go to the police or anyone with it because I didn't realize how serious this encounter was. But since I work in a jail and I told a few people about it, it wasn't long before I was paraded into Internal Affairs to tell them my story. It was approximately 5:15 a.m.
In Opelousas, La. I had stayed with a friend there and was on my way to work.

I stopped at the Exxon/Blimpie Pie station to get gas. I got $10 gas and a Diet Coke. I took into the store two $5 bills and one $1 bill (just enough to get my stuff). As I pulled away from the store, a man approached my truck from the back side of the store (an unlit area).

He was an 'approachable-looking' man (clean cut, clean shaven, dressed well, etc.). He walked up to my window and knocked. Since I'm very paranoid and 'always looking for the rapist or killer,' I didn't open the window.

I just asked what he wanted. He raised a $5 bill to my window and said, 'You dropped this.' Since I knew I had gone into the store with a certain amount of money, I knew I didn't drop it.

When I told him it wasn't mine, he began hitting the window and door, screaming at me to open my door, and insisting that I had dropped the money! At that point, I just drove away as fast as I could.

After talking to the Internal Affairs Department and describing the man I saw, and the way he escalated from calm and polite to angry and volatile...it was determined that I could have possibly encountered the serial killer myself.

Up to this point, it had been unclear as to how he had gained access to his victims, since there has been no evidence of victim's homes, cars, etc. And the fact that he has been attacking in the daytime, when women are less likel y to have their guard up, means he is pretty BOLD.

So think about it...what gesture is nicer than returning money to someone that dropped it?????

How many times would you have opened your window (or door) to get your money and say thank you.... Because if the person is kind enough to return something to you, then he can't really be a threat....can he????

Please be cautious! This might not have been the serial killer... But anyone that gets that angry over someone not accepting money from them can't have honorable intentions. The most important thing to note is that his reaction was NOT WHAT I EXPECTED! A total surprise! But what might have happened if I had opened my door? I shudder to think!

Forward this to everyone you know...maybe they can be as fortunate as I was!

P.S. Ladies, really DO forward this to EVERYONE you know Even if this
Man wasn't a serial killer, he looked nice, he seemed polite, he was
Apparently doing an act of kindness, but HE WAS NOT A NICE PERSON!!!

Men, send it to all the women in your life. What you do today is
Important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. Make
It a good one!

Please forward to anyone you think might benefit from this story.

Sara Leutzinger

joe1973's photo
Mon 05/19/08 12:08 AM
laugh yawn NI NI.

joe1973's photo
Mon 05/19/08 12:07 AM
ONCE.MY BEST FRIENDS GIRL WOKE ME UP TO LET ME KNOW THAT HE WAS COLD AS ICE.THIS WAS IN THE SUMMER OF 1989. I GOT HIM TO THE HOSPITAL.

joe1973's photo
Mon 05/19/08 12:01 AM

way ahead of you. been on the road all day and night already laugh laugh laugh

looks like you've been in the bed laugh
looks can be deceiving. When you live out of a car/truck, and suitcase you always look like a bum

BEEN THERE DONE THAT. TOO MANY TIMES. THANK GOD I HAVE 2 HOMES TO GOTO OTHER THAN THE FARM.laugh

joe1973's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:58 PM
HAVE A SMOKE THEN GO DOWN TO THE ROSE CAFE AND HAVE A COFFEE OR 30. YES 30 CUPS OF COFFEE BEFORE I WAKE UP.

joe1973's photo
Thu 05/01/08 11:31 PM
so very true. BUT it does state in the bible that "THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE FOR YE SHALT BE JUDGED". SO WHY JUDGE SOMEONE ON: SKIN,race,beleifs,sexual preference?
we DO NOT have god's consent in regards to judging. remember that "GOD GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON FOR OUR SINS".

joe1973's photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:27 AM
i did not know where to post this. thanks for moving it to where i SHOULD have put it. thank you from both shannon and myself for the comments. we have been together since december 9th of 1999. got married feb 3 2000. BUT we knew each other from back in june of 1994.

joe1973's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:04 PM

Awww...Dorothy is beautiful.

Congrats to you both.flowerforyou

thank you from both of us.

joe1973's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:00 PM
firedragon76 and i have added pics of our daughter dorothy. please feel free to leave comments or email us thank you.

joe1973's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:57 PM

A friend of mine asked me about this and I didn't have the answer to give her

>When your going out with a guy and he refers to his racecar as his other girlfriend. Then says he is spending his time between the you and the car, with a sly smile.< Then says he doesn't like to share.

Just for the record NOT ME!

i have pointed> < out what caught MY eye. how does your "friend" know that he does NOT have a g/f on the side? he MAY also have a "piece" on the side. but not willing to admit to it to your "friend". tell your "friend" to buy a car and ask him to help fix it up.
best advice that i can give.

joe1973's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:42 PM
sorry but i am in canada. cute kittens,mom is cute too. i have about 30 cats as is. don't need anymore.laugh laugh

joe1973's photo
Wed 03/26/08 08:19 PM
i myself AM dyslexic.but the type that i have is apparently rare. the type that i have had since i was 3 is called: MIRROR AND REVERSE HEIGHT DYSLEXIA. for those who are wondering do this: hold a newspaper or book upside down in front of a mirror and READ what is in the mirror. now you know how I read all things. i have taught myself how to read. i was ridiculed in school. teachers and all students. my life was hell in school. but shannon my wife is PROUD of me for blasting people that call me a "RETARD" for reading my way.i am left handed. but can write a little bit with my right hand. a teacher smacked my right hand with a yard stick real hard when i was 6. my right hand is screwed up from that teacher.

joe1973's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:59 PM

A cat (long story how I ended up with him) and a turtle (almost tramped on him while working in the garage and figured he'd keep tha cat busy. Didn't work.)

Let's hear it!

OK, to make it short, my last cat died after about 15 years and my ex and one of her friends who has a really slutty cat had ANOTHER litter of kittens thought she'd pawn one off on me as a 'replacement'.

ouch.THAT would suck.especially if it was on the same day that your friend passed away on.

joe1973's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:56 PM

11 cats,5 dogs.in town. out on the farm 1 OLD dog and about 15 cats. the cats that ARE in town are moving out to the farm.minus 5 er 8.1 cat has 3 kittens. reason for them moving is due to my daughter dorothy MIGHT be coming home from the hospital on friday.

Well, I hope she does come home on Friday.flowerforyou

Congrats to you!!!!

sorry about this.but for those who said what they did here:
http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/97330

joe1973's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:51 PM
11 cats,5 dogs.in town. out on the farm 1 OLD dog and about 15 cats. the cats that ARE in town are moving out to the farm.minus 5 er 8.1 cat has 3 kittens. reason for them moving is due to my daughter dorothy MIGHT be coming home from the hospital on friday.

joe1973's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:43 PM

It does not matter what people think God bless you and your new precious girl did u name her yet ruby jean is very beautiful

her name is DOROTHY IRENE JOY.

joe1973's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:24 PM
Edited by joe1973 on Sun 03/23/08 12:25 PM

joe you said that you were not going to tell anyone oh well thank you to all that have replied i know that i am happy to finally have a girl

yes shan i know that we talked about it.my bad.sorry.

joe1973's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:23 PM

Sadly, what may seem sense today will likely become nonsense tomorrow. Staying together because of "kids" will change nothing and only temporarily hide divisive issues. Both of you get into a good marriage counselor's office, NOW!!! :smile:

we HAVE seen a counsellor. we got the help that we needed. we are VERY much back together for OURSELVES and not JUST for our daughter.

joe1973's photo
Sun 03/23/08 12:16 PM
i bacame a father to a beautiful baby girl.last night(march 22/08) at 730 pm mst my daughter was born.she weighed in at 9lbs and 11oz's. my ex and i have resolved our problems and agree that we shall stay together for the sake of our daughter. my status on here is/has been changed. shannon(firedragon76) and i will be on here for friends only basis.

joe1973's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:59 AM
well how about changing the cd to oh let's say......... RAMMSTEIN or JOHNNY CASH or DOLLY PARTON.. OH I KNOW OF AN OLDIE! TWISTED SISTER. or JOHN DENVER.laugh laugh laugh laugh oh man i CAN be soooo cruel. a friend stayed over the other night.played 1 track over and over ALL NIGHT on MY pc!!! so i changed it at 7:30am to HELLS BELLS and CRANKED IT. my pc is hooked upto a home theatre system.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25