Community > Posts By > LadyIntel

LadyIntel's photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:41 PM
Married 4 years and widowed almost 3 years now.

LadyIntel's photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:20 PM
Yikes, better reread the profile to make sure I don't get hit on by losers!!!!!!!!frustrated

LadyIntel's photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:17 PM
I don't think they do. They wait for me to make the first move and have for a long time now.

LadyIntel's photo
Sat 08/01/09 08:12 PM
Go on a hot air balloon ride. What an experience!

LadyIntel's photo
Mon 08/11/08 01:30 PM
AND THE CONSENSUS TO THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION OF WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP THE REBEL FLAG ALIVE AND WEAR IT LIKE A BADGE IS? ..... NOW THAT WE'VE HAD OUR HISTORY LESSONS?

LadyIntel's photo
Fri 08/01/08 07:30 PM

Well..that would be a tough one in a community like this one.

After all, the guy has to speak to you before he can actually DO anything.

laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh

LadyIntel's photo
Thu 07/31/08 10:46 AM

I'VE BEEN CURIOUS FOR YEARS NOW WHY PEOPLE KEEP THE REBEL, CIVIL WAR, SOUTHERN FLAG ALIVE AND WEAR IT LIKE A BADGE. I THOUGHT THAT WAS HISTORY AND WE WERE ALL AMERICANS AND ONE UNION. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. I'VE BEEN WONDERING THIS FOR 5 DECADES frustrated

Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, mama, what have I done here! think

LadyIntel's photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:10 PM
Edited by LadyIntel on Wed 07/30/08 08:11 PM

I see on TV and the movies that older women date younger guys however in my life I never see it. I am just woundering how women feel about the situation?? I have never dated or been with an older woman, I know I know I am missing out hehe...However I am feed up with girls my age, who want to act like they are still in college and just go out and party everynight. I find an older woman to be more confident, smarter, stronger, they know who they are in life and what they want and they do not settle for anything short of what they want. well that is how I feel...love to get some feedback from some women feelings

Thank you!

LadyIntel's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:53 PM

I think that he may be too young for you.
Try 43.love flowerforyou smooched :heart:

Gosh, merlin, if you were only 53!!!!:banana:

LadyIntel's photo
Wed 07/30/08 07:48 PM

Does it really matter? I've been seeing this guy for about a month now, and he is the nicest guy ever. He treats me like a princess. He's thirty four and I'm twenty. I really don't see an major issue with it but I bet my parents do. They have a slight idea, but any advice?

Thanks a bunch

I would not encourage such a union having watched my parents 15-year difference and my g/f's 29-year difference. There are generational differences, expectations and tudes that most often cannot be bridged, not just the usual "fall out of love" catastrophies. I would suggest anything beyond 10 year differences is pushing their luck for success.

LadyIntel's photo
Wed 07/30/08 04:21 PM
OMG, you guys are a hoot to say nothing about a stitch. laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl laugh

LadyIntel's photo
Wed 07/30/08 04:16 PM
This conversation was very enlightening.

LadyIntel's photo
Wed 07/30/08 04:02 PM
NOW I HAVE QUESTION AS TO BACK HAIR. WHY ARE MEN SO EMBARRASSED ABOUT HAVING BACK HAIR? THIS IS ANOTHER ONE I'VE PONDERED FOR 3 DECADES, NOT 5 frustrated what

LadyIntel's photo
Tue 07/29/08 06:57 PM

NOW, BEFORE YOU MEN CLIMB ALL OVER ME ABOUT THIS ISSUE....I WANT TO KNOW WHY MEN WEAR BEARDS, MUSTACHES OR DO NOT BOTHER TO CUT THEIR HAIR OR WASH IT BY SOME PICTURES I'VE SEEN. SO MANY MEN WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE IF THEY WERE CLEAN SHAVEN. LOOKING FOR ANSWERS IN FORUM. frustrated

WELL, GENTLEMEN THAT GAVE A REAL RESPONSE TO MY QUESTION, I THANK YOU.

LadyIntel's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:27 PM
NOW, BEFORE YOU MEN CLIMB ALL OVER ME ABOUT THIS ISSUE....I WANT TO KNOW WHY MEN WEAR BEARDS, MUSTACHES OR DO NOT BOTHER TO CUT THEIR HAIR OR WASH IT BY SOME PICTURES I'VE SEEN. SO MANY MEN WOULD BE SO MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE IF THEY WERE CLEAN SHAVEN. LOOKING FOR ANSWERS IN FORUM. frustrated

LadyIntel's photo
Tue 07/29/08 12:20 AM
HAS ANYBODY EVER CRUISED TO AUSTRALIA FROM USA? IF SO, WOULD YOU SHARE COST INFO, PROS AND CONS ON THE VOYAGE, WORTH THE BUX, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE. ETC.

LadyIntel's photo
Tue 07/29/08 12:15 AM
Edited by LadyIntel on Tue 07/29/08 12:16 AM
I'VE BEEN CURIOUS FOR YEARS NOW WHY PEOPLE KEEP THE REBEL, CIVIL WAR, SOUTHERN FLAG ALIVE AND WEAR IT LIKE A BADGE. I THOUGHT THAT WAS HISTORY AND WE WERE ALL AMERICANS AND ONE UNION. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME. I'VE BEEN WONDERING THIS FOR 5 DECADES frustrated

LadyIntel's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:50 PM

This question is FOR MEN ONLY. Women can comment but I want the guys to answer with their preference.

What is the most important personality trait that makes a woman "relationship material"?

1) A sense of loyalty
2) A sense of caring/nurturing
3) A sense of humor
4) Intelligence
5) Other

The answers are the ONLY CHOICES. If yours isn't there, answer OTHER.

TY

Too bad you didn't get more men's input, I was interested in their answers also.

LadyIntel's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:47 PM

This question is FOR MEN ONLY. Women can comment but I want the guys to answer with their preference.

What is the most important personality trait that makes a woman "relationship material"?

1) A sense of loyalty
2) A sense of caring/nurturing
3) A sense of humor
4) Intelligence
5) Other

The answers are the ONLY CHOICES. If yours isn't there, answer OTHER.

TY

LadyIntel's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:32 PM
Webster has a great definition for you hun

Previous 1