Community > Posts By > Prickle

Prickle's photo
Tue 11/11/08 07:12 PM
Why not try VLC player. It also plays most video formats, including .flv! Hope this helps. It's really very good and reliable, I even use it on my mac.

Good luck. Many proggies do what you want.

Geebo Geek.

Prickle's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:41 PM
didn't mean to post twice.

Prickle's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:40 PM
:angry:

What is it with drunk people? It seems they are very impatient. Sorry but drinking isn't my cup of tea, but those who do; why is it you must drink into such a stupor?

I bet you're a really nice person when you're not drunk. Is it because you can't smoke pot? What a load a crap we have created in this demockery.
pitchfork

Don't get me wrong, I'm no angel. Just wanted to vent and see what someone might think around here. I really must a be a bore, or some kind of nerd. I don't smoke, drink, don't have tattoos, etc. I'm just a abnormally normal person with no vices except sex....

Thanks for listening. Oh, by the way, hang up and drive please. You're in charge of a loaded gun when you're driving around texting, talking, eating, putting on makeup, etc. Is there a reason why drivers don't want to drive? DWI can also mean driving with intimidation; driving without intelligence; driving with innattentiveness; driving with ignorance; and is that any better than drunks? Sorry, I got a bit carried away.

Pricked off..

Prickle's photo
Sun 09/28/08 02:40 PM
:angry:

What is it with drunk people? It seems they are very impatient. Sorry but drinking isn't my cup of tea, but those who do; why is it you must drink into such a stupor?

I bet you're a really nice person when you're not drunk. Is it because you can't smoke pot? What a load a crap we have created in this demockery.
pitchfork

Don't get me wrong, I'm no angel. Just wanted to vent and see what someone might think around here. I really must a be a bore, or some kind of nerd. I don't smoke, drink, don't have tattoos, etc. I'm just a abnormally normal person with no vices except sex....

Thanks for listening. Oh, by the way, hang up and drive please. You're in charge of a loaded gun when you're driving around texting, talking, eating, putting on makeup, etc. Is there a reason why drivers don't want to drive? DWI can also mean driving with intimidation; driving without intelligence; driving with innattentiveness; driving with ignorance; and is that any better than drunks? Sorry, I got a bit carried away.

Pricked off..

Prickle's photo
Sun 08/03/08 06:47 PM
Nice to meet all of you, check out my profile, leave a comment or two; Some honesty, but consider how true it might be. Thanks for your time, and your thought.

what

Hope to get back to you thoughts as well.

surprised

I do have another side, this was just a trial of poetry.

Catch you on the flipside... wow, that's old...

slaphead

Prickle's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:25 PM
You may want to use peer guardian, very good at keeping your ports secure. update your list before you load your torrent program. Forward your port to increase your DL speed.

Piracy is something made up to blind us of what we are capable of with BB(big brother) controls, much like the word hacker is a degraded label for a computer user.

When we used to program on 286's, everyone brought their floppys and GAVE THEM AWAY to their friends and fellow programmers. Quit comparing piracy as high crime while the high C's of crime in the political refugees, whom some suck way too much on the nipples of our taxes!

Computers are meant to be used, not to watch us with, that's all ff'ffolkes.

Prickle's photo
Thu 07/17/08 07:11 AM
01tim;

"can anyone tell me how to fix my ie explorer. keeps saying ie is currently with add on disabled its blocking out my yahoo toolbar help. i no some computer greeks out there help."

As for blocking, you can click on your tools file menu in IE 6 or IE 7, then click on manage addons. I think this might only be in IE6. and re-enable the yahoo toolbar, that way. There should also be two selections, one currently for INTERNET EXPLORER and the other for some that have been used by INTERNET EXPLORER. ENABLE in there, then you might have to right click on your toolbar too add it back on your IE. Good luck, hope that helped.

GREEBO GEEK.
or
GEEBO GREEK,
but really
GEEBO GEEK.