Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 04:30 AM
There are some crazy things(sexual in nature) that you can't do with your partner or are too ashamed to ask your partner to do with you. But you can do these activities with someone you don't love:smile:

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 04:24 AM
ZZ Top one of the few hot bands ever that no kid born in the 2000s has any idea about.All they know is Chris Brown & the horrible music of Justin Timberlake as well as awful remixes of good 70s-90s music. No one knows how to write songs anymore. Everybody's too lazy doing awful remixes of timeless classics.

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 04:18 AM
Love & sex. Love to do both. But only with the same person.That way she doesn't have to worry about me cheating & I always have to hurry home because I've got a good thing going on.

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 04:14 AM
Listening to vinyls, cassettes & the radio. Miss it. The Nostalgic movies for me are; The Breakfast Club & Coming To America.

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 04:10 AM
Anything from James Brown & Aretha to Zapp & Roger.:smile:

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 04:07 AM
A kid was admiring a security guard/rent-a-cop at the mall. When the guard realized that the kid was idolizing him, he told the kid."Hey kid, if you want to be like me one day, you have to study hard & get your grades up & who knows, one day you'll be in charge of security at this mall.":smile:

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 04:01 AM
When I was a teenager, I was 95kg & really well built. Now I'm 31 & I weigh roughly 60-65kg, slim & healthy. This proves that not everybody gets fat as they get older. I believe it's a matter of keeping active & never slack off in doing physical work.:smile:

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 03:56 AM
Everything sometimes is not what it seems:smile:

no photo
Sat 07/31/21 03:52 AM
I think I'd rather have a conversation with a beautiful woman rather than play video games but that's just me:smile: