Community > Posts By > Sean

Sean's photo
Fri 07/23/21 07:04 PM

Do men like pregnant women who are expecting a baby

If a pregnant woman has never been married and claims to be a "Christian", then I'd want to know why she was pregnant in the first place. Of course, that is just me.

It doesn't puckin matter... she's still a Christian. whoa

I'm no longer a Christian because in my experience several women who were Christian didn't practice what the faith preached to them...why should I be any more obedient to their teachings when the women don't do their end of the deal?

Sean's photo
Fri 07/23/21 07:02 PM

Do men like pregnant women who are expecting a baby

If a pregnant woman has never been married and claims to be a "Christian", then I'd want to know why she was pregnant in the first place. Of course, that is just me.

This is similar to an experience I had once (woman even went to church, so she wasn't just saying she was).
And honestly it disenfranchised me from my Christian upbringing. It felt like a betrayl.

But other than that, if a woman I started dating was already pregnant, then that's not a turn off per se, but her ex she had the baby with could still cause drama if she still has unsolved feelings of some sort. And on the condition that I could father another child with her.

Sean's photo
Fri 07/23/21 06:52 PM
I like plus-size and I also like more slim/thin shape.

Sean's photo
Fri 07/23/21 06:47 PM
I thought the New Testament established that monogamy was the proper thing though? So it was no longer biblical to be polyamorous.

And what ways have monogamy failed? If anything, monogamy is more stable in terms of family and civilization. Monogamy also made it work so that overall more people were able to find partners. In polyamorous/polygynous/polyandrous societies, only the minority of men/women were able to find partners.