Community > Posts By > GLrider

GLrider's photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:38 PM
I'll let them make their own mistakes, I could care less.

(Like my opinion mattered anyway)

Parking religion, the only other reason is to get that whopping tax break that married filing jointly get. what

Then, they get file for divorce through the court system. OH YIPPEE! they too get to pay government for splitting up.

I can't see that they've made such great gains out of it.
(As much as they'd like to think)

GLrider's photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:19 PM
You could be paying for this. Then you'd feel ripped off along with being P.O.ed.

GLrider's photo
Mon 07/01/13 07:10 PM
Not for a good long while.

GLrider's photo
Mon 07/01/13 06:17 PM
Not much. Meebe cut the grass, dig my dogs out from underneath the furniture. They don't care for fireworks.

GLrider's photo
Sun 06/30/13 01:34 PM
Well there was........ no, she would go and.......... naah,Oh there was when she cooked......ill Now that one time...... oh gads no.

Nope, mine's a big zero.

GLrider's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:40 AM
Possibly. If you can play pick and choose, then it could be harder to settle for just one person.

Kinda like clothing. Would you wear the same thing every day?

GLrider's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:32 AM
Hindsight is always 20-20. There was a reason you ended it. Wave bye bye and move on.

GLrider's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:22 AM
So Romantic thread got me thinking about the romantic gestures I've done for the ladies I've felt for in the past. What did you dream up, and do? We could use some new ideas.

I was seeing a lady I liked very much, she was a waitress in a fancy restaurant. She had to work Xmas eve, and was going to her folks home Xmas day, out of town. The only time I would see her was way before, or after she got back.

I got crazy, got a full size Christmas tree, decorated it, with lights and ornaments, and mounted it in the back end of my truck. Then I went to meet her, when she got off, 2 A.M. xmas eve, to give her my christmas gift.

GLrider's photo
Sun 06/30/13 07:57 AM
All are good ideas. I'd do it, if I felt it. I have, it's fun. flowerforyou

GLrider's photo
Sun 06/30/13 07:35 AM
Edited by GLrider on Sun 06/30/13 07:39 AM
Read this thread earlier, I had to study on it. I had to see the tv show, Catfish, to gain prospective on it. Now I feel like I can comment on it.

Maybe I'm not that gullable, or that I think that long distance won't work. Come on now, it costs big to travel. I've met a few ladies that were an hour from my home. Unless they were really something special, I'd just tell them that the distance was just too much. But then, I made it a point to go to a place that was close to them first, to know what I could be in for.

I've been approached by a few scammers, and I smoked them out by looking objectively at their profile, and re-visiting their profile several times over a couple days. Several of them change it pretty regularly. Hello! Red flag!

I wouldn't send a buck to anyone online. My name is not Chase Manhatten, and I better know you for at least ten years before I'd loan you any money. If I do, then be prepaired to be bugged about paying me back promptly, because I will ask you for it within the first two minutes of a conversation, every time I see you. I don't, and won't borrow money from a friend, unless it's ten bucks for gas money. ( That's what credit cards are for.)

Realisticly, I can't get all emotionally involved with a lady online. Words and feelings can be conveyed, but unless I see the mouth and the face that they came out of, in person, then I'll keep myself in check.

I got involved once with a lady who was living with another guy. The look I got when I knocked on her door was priceless, and unexpected. And judging by the yelling and screaming I heard just after I saw the door close, was enough to tell me that I wouldn't ever see or hear from her again.

Do yourself a favor. Go in to relationship with your eyes open. Be ready to do some digging. Be brutally honest with, more yourself than the other person. You'll save yourself and the person you've met a whole lot of grief and aggravation.

GLrider's photo
Sat 06/29/13 07:14 PM

Cool ! My forum is dead and full of mean people .. . But its like a comedy show at times in there .

I work so much but I'm really digging Mingle so far !
Thanks 2kidsmom and Pony:smile:

Just a casual guess, you're here from DH? Sounds exactly like that to me. This is not a "Duck and Cover" forum. (Thank god)

Welcome and enjoy.

GLrider's photo
Sat 06/29/13 10:54 AM
Go to google, ask for popular free dating sites. This one isn't.

GLrider's photo
Sat 06/29/13 10:39 AM
How about the one with a baby drowning in a bucket of water?

Right, The bucket would NEVER tip over.

slaphead rofl rofl rofl

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/28/13 10:03 PM
That's what totally frosted my A** about it, I called them and told them we were getting a divorce.

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/28/13 09:58 PM
I won't speak for other men, just myself. I never did, won't now, and wouldn't put myself in a position to be suspected of cheating.

Quite honestly, if some women want to beleve that men would be unfaithful if given the chance, then I think I don't want to be around them. If you can't trust me on that, what else are you going to question me about?

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/28/13 09:21 PM
Obviously, friends made during your married life have to make decisions to whom they wish to remain friendly with. Most of ours decided to side with my ex, and a number of them cut their ties with me with no explanation at all. I ran into one couple last week, and after 2 years of no commuication with them, they started talking to me like I was just over to their home the previous week. Instead of being cordial, I blew up on them.

I thought, and still do think I was within my rights to do so.

What do you think?

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/28/13 08:54 PM
By past experences, I wouldn't fool with a lady until the divorce was finalized. You just don't know for sure.

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/28/13 08:42 PM

Because they have cooties.

rofl rofl

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/28/13 08:36 PM
No, because I have standards the lady must live up to.

In no particular order-

Live within a 300 mile radius.

Be alive.

Have to have been online here at some point in time.

Acknowledge that I've actually messaged her. (Or not)

Really, I'm here only for the forums. I gave up hope long ago that any women in my area actually comes to this site.

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/28/13 03:06 PM
Go join a pool league. (I scanned your profile) Making new friends needs you to be out there. Give it a try. Pool is a great way to start a conversation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11