Community > Posts By > GLrider

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/14/13 08:32 PM
The UK doesn't have a corner on paying for other people's kids. It's just the same in the good OL' U.S. of A. Betcha you don't get the immigrants we do.

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/14/13 08:23 PM
I just play dumb and ask questions. But then, I've never been over emotional anyway, with bad news. And it helps to do some digging for facts.

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/14/13 08:13 PM
Mechanics, and freelance backyard engineering are by far my best things.

Reading women's subtle attraction cues.

Conversation in larger groups. (more than one person) I think because I want to focus on one person at a time.

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/14/13 07:53 PM
I do "IF" it exposes me as a more attractive person, or draws out another person, and shows me what they are like. The key is to shut up when it's nesissary, and listen.

GLrider's photo
Fri 06/14/13 11:49 AM
Not so much what I want to do, more like what I want to see.

Key West.
Sequoia National Park. I want to see the giant redwoods.
Pacific Coast Highway.
Do Grand Canyon National Monument again. There, you camp on the rim. At night, you make very sure where you are. Walking off the rim is very possible.
Snake River canyon, in Idaho.
Deal's Gap
The Tail of the Dragon.
Shanondoah Parkway, and Blue Ridge Parkway.
Metropolis, Illinois. Superman's hometown.
Ride The Grafton, The Golden Eagle, and the Miss Illinois, again. Auto ferrys acrossed the Mississippi, and the Illinois rivers.
The Million Dollar Highway.
The Great Salt Dessert.

All aboard my touring bike.

GLrider's photo
Thu 06/13/13 08:36 PM
Hmm,Instant karma. I just started regrowing my beard & mustache. Haven't decided if it would be a permanent thing just yet. Last time I had it, I wasn't gray. Those little gray ones are rather stiff and wirery.what

GLrider's photo
Wed 06/12/13 10:26 PM
Lay low until o-kabama is out of office.

Hope that hillary gets too sick, or bad press to get elected.

Wish that Paul Ryan would get popular.

In the meantime, I'll just deal with things as they come.

GLrider's photo
Wed 06/12/13 10:13 PM
Sounds like a control issue to me.

GLrider's photo
Wed 06/12/13 09:56 PM
Why do we bother to make the bed, when we're the only ones that will see it made during the day?

GLrider's photo
Wed 06/12/13 09:44 PM

Who will be there for you when you want to be alone BECAUSE you have not considered or gave up what you had ONLY NOW REALIZING WHAT YOU LOST?

Whoa, Ace. Obviously, you haven't had to put up with a very inconsiderate person. Beleving that the lady you love will never change, is like expecting that your first born will be president. When mine hit menopause, I got the suprise of my life, she changed, got beligerant, and would not seek any sort of help. Counsiling? I couldn't even get her to go. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I had to save myself. I wasn't going to sit back, and watch my then wife,cheat on me. I couldn't stop her, and I couldn't do anything right in her eyes.

Sometimes one must cut their losses and move on.

GLrider's photo
Wed 06/12/13 09:16 PM

what's ur excuse? ain't found no sock darner yetlaugh

Socks are too cheap to fart around darning them.whoa

I don't have the luxury of comming home to a house just like I left it. My dogs do a good job of upending my house.shocked

I just started parking my motorcycle on my front porch. I can redo my house the way I like it. And when I want to. I can fall asleep in front of the Tv, and no one wakes me up. (I wasn't afforded that luxury when I was married.) I don't have to eat "Mystery meals". Food does stay in my house. I don't have to turn on the A/C. I have money in my checking account. Grocery shopping is not $100+. (And $50+in just the vitamin section) I'm not Mr. Maintainance to my dogs now. I can now smoke in my house.

Yes, there are benefits to living alone.:banana: :banana: :banana:

GLrider's photo
Tue 06/11/13 05:43 PM

I'm new to this site and don't quite have everything figured out...anyone wanna chat just to chat?

Sure, I'm game.

What would you like to discuss? Things? Or this and that? How about first one thing, then another? Perhaps them, or maybe us? Now about then, or now, maybe in the future?

Pick one, we're not choosy.

Welcome to Mingle.:banana:

GLrider's photo
Tue 06/11/13 05:26 PM
Decisions, decisions. I'd prefer as is. Stuff added that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place, tells me that there's a certain amount of vanity that runs your life.

Now, weight doesn't mean much to me until that number hits 3 figures. Then it bothers me some, because of health issues. That's tough on joints, shortens life spans, and could be hiding emotional issues.

And as long as we're at it, the little short gals are just fine with me. But, if I could afford to be choosy, I'd pick a taller one.

I gotta admit it though, little short ones in heels are tough to pass up!

GLrider's photo
Tue 06/11/13 04:54 PM
Back when I was a teen, my parents allowed me to drink, if I wanted to. Just as long as I didn't drive drunk. They'd rather have me home, drinking. As it turned out, I wasn't so impressed with it. I wasn't getting away with anything, why bother? Then feeling lousy the following day wasn't my thing.

Drinking, I can take or leave.

GLrider's photo
Mon 06/10/13 04:33 PM
What? No Mustard? Are cats better with relish, or sauerkraut?

GLrider's photo
Mon 06/10/13 04:29 PM
I've been more out than in. Find something to do with yourself. A desprate woman can come off looking un-attractive. Don't throw yourself at the first guy that comes along.

GLrider's photo
Sun 06/09/13 02:17 PM
Edited by GLrider on Sun 06/09/13 02:19 PM
You could tell her what a fine woman he makes. Talk about how you two went to a pub, and he walked out with a very studdly guy. Because he was dressed to the nines and looked just like a prostitute.

You really could bury his butt, if you wanted to.laugh

Has anyone thought about switching OFF, the offending mobile?

GLrider's photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:44 AM
Why is it that I see a fair percentage of women's photos were taken inside cars?

Is it because that's the only mirror you own is your rear view mirror?

Or is it that's the only place you can successfully put on your makeup?

Inquiring minds want to know.

GLrider's photo
Sun 06/09/13 04:19 AM
The power to manipulate people.

I'd save us from the powers of congress. That would save millions of people.

GLrider's photo
Sat 06/08/13 08:01 PM
Well, for one thing, someone else has to make an appearance in here, in your area. I've been on in here for about a month, and almost no woman comes on this site. (in my area)

For another, most of the women in my area rarely make an effort to come into the forums. And it's just not in this particular forum, but all of them.

My guess is that most eather don't know how to type, or are incapable of making a complete sentance. Judging from the responses I've gotten, I'd say making a complete sentance is their problem.

Get into the forums. And welcome.