Community > Posts By > mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 10:15 AM
If you really want to know if a guy is into you or not, there is only one resource that I know of that is worth trusting, even if the guy is confusing....

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:03 AM
So far: 3 forgiveness 2 apology... I think (math isn't my best skill)

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:49 AM
I'm asleep- dreaming that I am awake.

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:47 AM
Which is more important:

a.) To expect your partner to apologize for doing something that negatively impacted the relationship in order to resolve it.

OR

b.) To forgive your partner for doing something that negatively impacted the relationship in order to resolve it.

? Hmmmmm...

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:21 AM
I was thinking of hosting a singles "icebreaker" social event in Sacramento...What do you think of this idea and would you be interested?

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:07 AM
Edited by mudfrog on Sun 08/03/08 01:54 AM
If you can't tell the difference, its time to restore the discering part of the mind to clear mode.

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:03 AM
Haven't all of us who reply to posts been on the computer, communicating with people that we don't know if they exist or not? ... What was the question?

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:57 AM
If you dream about robbing a bank, should you get arrested?

Can pursuing a dream have detrimental consequences?

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:53 AM
Remember when people used to pick the petals of a flower while stating loves me, loves me not...?

Did that ever work?

(Hint: If you have to ask the question, then the answer is pretty clear!)

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:44 AM
Edited by mudfrog on Sun 08/03/08 12:44 AM
The best part of a relationship is transending the relationship! (not to be confused with leaving the relationship!)

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:38 AM
Why complicate your life? As long as you focus on the question, you'll never find the answer.

(Hint: go for those wooden spoons!)

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 08/03/08 12:31 AM
What seems like a perplexing question, evidently has a simple remedy.

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:47 AM
Love can never be fully defined by words alone. The potential to experience love is available to everyone and can be experienced in as many ways as there are people on the planet. Any description of love would be partial. Imagine trying to define what an apple tastes like to someone who hasn't had one before or defining gravity to someone that never experienced it.

Simply put: love in itself is a profound experience from the inside out.

mufrog

mudfrog's photo
Tue 07/29/08 06:02 PM
Is there an official definition of cheating? and does it matter if there was?

You don't have to date anyone who behaves in a way that is incompatible with your relationship perspective. Do you have to keep seeing this person or can you just end it 'cause it doesn't work anymore?

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:54 PM
Is it possible to want someone (even something) that you know isn't good for you but you want that person anyway?

There is a word for this...

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:50 PM
Whatever happens- you did your part: you expressed how you felt. That in itself is honorable.

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:37 PM
Better yet, who hasn't felt pain or suffering through the course of a relationship?

The optimist would say: What can I learn from this experience?

The pesimist would say: No sense in opening up to fully to another person again!

Whether you side with the optimist or pesimist, my questions for you is: which would you rather be in a relationship with- someone who is optimistic or pesimistic? Better yet, would you rather be in a relationship with someone who give whole-heartedly or part-heartedly?

Cheers!

mudfrog

mudfrog's photo
Sun 07/27/08 09:53 PM
Does it really matter? One way or the other, something is bound to develop, whether it be friendship or relationship... Many people jump into a relationship without developing a solid friendship- sometimes it works and sometimes not. I think the potential is always there and isn't that what matters most?