Community > Posts By > fast9329

fast9329's photo
Thu 07/01/10 04:47 PM
Be surprised if he really isn't. See alot of people that don't look their age. I'm old and know it. hehe

fast9329's photo
Thu 07/01/10 04:39 PM

fast9329's photo
Thu 07/01/10 04:12 PM
Not only would you make the fellas feel inadequate or jealous; you might find some women thinking the same thing and want to try you out too. lol

fast9329's photo
Thu 07/01/10 03:53 PM
Try this one, folks. I've been doing this for a very long time. When it comes to dirty talk or "naughty" talk, a few things come into play that need to be considered and known about to keep it from ever being disrespectful. First, is you know the other is into it before it even begins. Second, once that has been established knowing what turns him/her on and keeping it there avoids any disrespect or offensiveness to even come to question. Third, if by some chance that it does become disrespectful or offensive, acknowledge it, apologize for it, and then continue without losing what you have so neither loses the other. In the end, whether it's a cyber relationship, phone sex, or actually in the bedroom itself, keeping the spice alive keeps the interest alive and thus the heart grows fonder for the other and the imagination throughout the day expands to wild get together that evening in whatever fashion you may be in.

fast9329's photo
Thu 07/01/10 12:58 PM
Need to be more positive in your profile message. Saying kids are afraid of you scares the single mothers. Find some positive characteristics. Just remind yourself to be yourself. Don't guess what they might want to hear. There is alot of men on here that are players. Sale yourself; be authentic and real. Best of luck. It does work here. I dated and talked online in the last two years close to 50 women on here and had a long distant relationship for close to a year with a woman in California.

fast9329's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:40 PM
"Mama don't let your boys grow up to be cowboys" is sung by Willie Nelson.

fast9329's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:33 PM
All I can say is they both stink. Only one gets flushed and the other gets buried. The difference between the two is the cling-on from public squatting versus the toilet for the butt cheeks spread more. Railroad tracks still exist from lack of wiping and toilet paper for one and leaves for the other. Guess getting it on the hands is optional.

fast9329's photo
Fri 02/06/09 07:27 PM
Banning Conservative Talk Radio is the same as censorship. I'm going to quote Hillary Clinton with her tirade on President Bush when she said "we have a right to disagree". Now if Conservatives wanted to address the Fairness Doctrine against Liberalism and to shut Hillary up and those that disagree with Conservatism, Conservatives wouldn't hear the end of it.

So why is it okay for Liberals to push for shutting down opposition to their viewpoints? Why is it that Conservatives support talk radio like "Air America" and if you have satelite radio programs like "Q", and "Left Talk" on Sirius? Because the First Amendment for Free Speech allows such opposition to take place. Want a historical example? Look at the Federalist Papers and the Anti-Federalist Papers published in the New York Times at the time of the founding of this Great Nation. We are above any other nation in this world. We are called "the Free World" for nothing. Shut down the freedom to debate and freedom to be free we are no different than any other Third World Nation under dictatorship. Is this the world you want your kids to grow up in and not have the right to free thought and to express those thoughts and to have a mind of their own? How about you? You want to be told to shut up and stand in line like a good robot? That's where we are heading.

Last question. What are Liberals so afraid of?