Community > Posts By > kcubed

no photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:53 AM

I used another profile, sent him a msg, wanting to hook up with him... you can figure the rest out on your own.

Forum Rules

12) Multiple profiles are not allowed. You may only have 1 profile per user. Users who are found to have created multiple profiles will have all of their profiles deleted.

Tsk, tsk!frown

no photo
Thu 10/30/08 05:29 PM

chronic gonorea or syphilissmokin smokin smokin

acute is OK?what

no photo
Fri 10/24/08 03:14 PM
Sunday was the last time I'll mow the lawn until spring.waving

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:13 PM

Anyone willing to stalk out me????

Quick, post your work and home address!!! Some wishes can come true this is the internet, I'm sure there's a pycho in here somewhere. Good luck.
[/69 Paradise Lanetongue2

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:12 PM

I've got 3 with no pics
miss tina its 4 im on stealth,please get it right:smile:
better make that 6 ! lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh

seven

no photo
Sun 10/05/08 03:10 PM
Keep it simple. Ask her if she wants to get a cup of coffee in the lounge or someplace nearby. If she's interested, she'll say yes. Don't make up silly excuses like fake homework questions. If you do have a real one, that could be the trick to start the conversation when you get the coffee.

no photo
Sat 09/20/08 06:51 PM
The kids may be out of the house, buy they're still his kids and probably still jerks. What will happen when they come around wanting money or a place to stay, "just for a while"?

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 01:48 PM

I find it interesting that those who haven't married for any # of reasons are considered failures while those who actually have failed consider themselves to be such superior relationship material.

True wisdom comes from learning from one's mistakes in life....

Or better yet, from the mistakes of others.

no photo
Fri 09/12/08 12:22 PM
Edited by kcubed on Fri 09/12/08 12:22 PM
I find it interesting that those who haven't married for any # of reasons are considered failures while those who actually have failed consider themselves to be such superior relationship material.

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:57 AM
It's pretty tasty after 8 or 9! drinker

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 03:26 PM

All biscuit jokes aside... homemade biscuits are yummy! Get some sausage and gravy, and you have a decent southern breakfast! =)

It's not a bad breakfast up north either!!:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 12:02 PM

His name is Robert if wanted to know. I didn't even get to know me and actually gave him my cell phone number and my name too........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: grumble grumble grumble brokenheart brokenheart

You barely knew this guy .. how the heck can your heart be broken? Get attached a little fast do we? noway

This is about the 14th broken heart she's had in the last 2 weeks.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:59 AM

Lots of random blow jobs do the trick... after three or four, you'll be like... "What was his name?".

Drop me a note the next time your heart is broken!!drool

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:55 AM

Everyone has to come up for air sometime! :wink:

Want to take my breath away?:wink:

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 07:28 PM
drool Come here and bend over. I'll let you know.whoa

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 03:29 PM

Maybe they can't decipher the word phenomenal, ya know alot of guys can't read..lollaugh

Phenomenal? That helps. I didn't know what phenomenil sex was.embarassed I might fall in love now.love

no photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:03 AM
Saw the title and thought it was about me. Bummer.bigsmile

no photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:25 PM
Maybe a real gentleman wouldn't have put himself in a position where he needed to apologize to a lady he didn't know?

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:30 PM

Do you think that people should follow the same edicate online, that they do in real-life, as far as sex goes?

If you have online chemistry and webcam right away, does it make you cyber-loose?devil

Or if you talk to, flirt with, or webcam several people online, does that make you a cyberslut?pitchfork

Just askin of course....bigsmile laugh

~Roberta~

Are you leading someone to believe they are in a monogamous webcam relationship?

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:28 PM

Do you think its possible that I'm subconsciously picking emotionally unavailable men to protect myself? I mean, if its someone that I pretty much know isn't going to be down for a relationship, then I already am prepared for it to NOT happen. Is it possible that after being hurt so many times I'm sabotaging myself to avoid getting close?

Do you think it's possible that you subconciously (or conciously) don't want to be emotionally involved in a relationship so you pick the bad ones so that you can be the victim of those terrible men out there that keep taking advantage of you?

Another version of the "nice guy" thread?

What's the over/under for how many times I get lambasted for this thought?think

Previous 1