Community > Posts By > TangBang

TangBang's photo
Thu 12/09/21 10:14 AM
Sometimes I'm boring , everyday can't be a party, but don't see myself as boring overall, I might just blow your mind.

TangBang's photo
Tue 10/19/21 04:45 AM
Prior to US invasion of Afghanistan, Taliban had the poppy fields 95% eradicated thus the opioid/heroin industry 95% quashed. Within the first year after US occupation heroin production & presence skyrocketed 200% to all time record highs.
To think Taliban, isis or any other rogue group accomplished that to then touch every town in America with a substance to begin an epidemic that is the heroin/opioid crisis that still maintains supply flow to this day... Well that just says we have 0 national security & the wars on terror & drugs are gross displays of incompetence & dismal failures with 100's of 1000's of lives & Trillions of $ wasted. If a peasant level force had that logistical ability to disperse & deliver, they would have won the war on terror & achieved the "death to the west" they were so hell bent on near 2 decades ago.
We are well into the age of information where ignorance is chosen. Information is communicable in real time anywhere on Earth. All have the infinite knowledge of genius at the fingertips yet seek only trivial amusement People pretend to take interest in world events by thinking they are informed as they take the word of a six man cnn crew over ample amounts of Afghani's no different than anyone else with devices to show the world who has taken control of the heroin industry as well as Lithium powered products. Images , vids & even full documentaries hit the web regularly. Also regularly, I confront various officials of law with this because it says every individual one stands as one of only two possible things.....incompetent or accomplice that professional training says they are to a 50+ year war on drugs that has gained not one inch of progress while the law has grown to an empire of wealth and power protected by combat geared squads of task force that soon will need tanks to assist them to go nowhere. Yet never has one even uttered one word in response to my inquiry. They can't, they are in checkmate. Bottom feeders of trickle down economics and ultimately treasonous to the oath of service they swore that ultimately says them to be ..... domestic terrorists.
Heroin is a $50billion/yr market & Lithium harvest projected into the Trillions.
~For $10 a street thug will kill you. For billions & Trillions elite men of rule will kill a nation~