Community > Posts By > forealness1

forealness1's photo
Fri 10/02/09 07:51 PM
Hey, I feel as thought my country the USA is the greatest country in the world and we can sponsor anything including the Olympics better any other country in the world, and for another so-called American to say anywhere in this country isn't good enough is just a slap in the face to all the real Americans that defends and have died for this country. The UNITED STATES IS by far THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD !!!!!!

forealness1's photo
Fri 10/02/09 07:40 PM
I guess since the Olympics won't be in the United States all the economic woes that our senile former President named George W. Bush has gotten this country in (Oh, including these wars) will be ending tomorrow. Yeah, right ...

forealness1's photo
Fri 10/02/09 07:27 PM
Since when have bring an event that big to a US city a bad idea? Is when Obama took office? Some people are really discussing. You would rather see the USA fail in anything because of who is in office. I have never known a true American wish such on his or her country. I think these people have a personal issue with our President and could care less about our country, just as long as he fails, they are no better (well a lot worse) then the communist. People like that are the sickening, vile, diseased maggots that need to be exterminated.

forealness1's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:28 PM
Fake stuck up people that try to recruit people to see things the way they see them. There are a ton of them in here. No wonder there so many divorcees on this site. Their spouses weren't about to put up with that non-sense and neither do I. You see you have these people that think that adult entertainment is childish and not mature. Well those are the ones that can't get any sex, don't know how to enjoy sex, have had really bad sex, nothing to work with (small penis, bad smelling you-know-what), scared of sex and have given up or the ones that are gay.

forealness1's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:08 PM
Just who do some of these people think they are? The site police or something? I think these grown people know how to conduct themselves without being reminded by these prudish folks that think someone is about to ask them for sex. Talk about your instigators, well they are here and in full effect. Everybody be care and on your best behavior because mother and father are looking. Seem like to me if you don't want someone asking you for sex, then you should be reading or commenting on some sort of news site or something. Who ever heard of a dating site where you couldn't ask for sex. Me personally, that's all I am here for whether you like it or not. So talk about offending people all you want, your post offended me.

forealness1's photo
Wed 04/29/09 08:53 PM
I just like sex ... with passion or without is cool with me.

forealness1's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:48 PM
Hey since we have cleared the air on that subject,are there any females that might be up for a little rumble in the jungle?

forealness1's photo
Thu 04/23/09 06:32 PM
I am just glad all women don't think like you. I say if a person is grown he or she should be able play like they want to. What's right for you isn't always wrong for the next person. There are people that are ok with what's going on in these sites, but not me (not enough tail being gotten). Just because it didn't turn out right for you. Maybe you should look for a man elsewhere, you know it's like they say if you go get you a man/woman from a club, that's just the type of person he/she is and you are not going to be able to change that. Well the same is true for here, if you get a man/woman from a dating site then that's just the type of man you got (one that's going to advertise himself or herself)especially if he has lucked up and found you here. What make you think at the first sign of touble in your relationship, he or she is not going to get back in here and find someone else? If you want you a good desent man or woman, go where they hangout at, church or school would be a good start.

forealness1's photo
Tue 04/21/09 09:48 PM
Not me ... I am kinda like him in a way, but I am not going to lie about my intentions. I am here for one thing and one thing only ... I like sex, safe sex that is. If I can get in women’s drawers and we have a nice safe time, then I have accomplished my goal here. There are relationships that the couple loves each other but sex has died out or one of the people just can't produce due to some medical condition or something and leaving their loved one is not an option. He or she should be allowed to release that pressure with a consenting adult. Now that's word...........

forealness1's photo
Thu 09/04/08 02:08 AM
Brother you are so right about that ... You have posted the best quote of the year. And ladies don't even think about sending this man any hate mail, send it to me if you have a problem with it.

forealness1's photo
Thu 09/04/08 02:04 AM
No, not mad at all. I have seen this all before, several times over. Also you are so right about my reason for being here, but here is not the only place to find nostrings sex, even though it is also a good place to find it. Believe me, this place is all-good for it, I am the proof. You see, there are a lot of women here that don't have any sexual hangups and love having a little rumble in the jungle. But if you don't, that's your business and so good luck finding you a husband online and if one day you guys decide to try something freaky to pep up that marriage sex life then don't be afraid to call on the DOG. peace

forealness1's photo
Thu 09/04/08 01:51 AM
Calling a person's views distorted is an attack upon that person and what make your views or your opinion not to have sex so right on? But I don't mind being attacked, I knew someone would, and I knew it would be a somewhat self-rightous female when it happen. Sorry if I offended you lady... hey, anyone up for some (no strings)SEX? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

forealness1's photo
Mon 08/18/08 02:45 AM
You people know what this man mean, If you are just a square and think your way of thinking about sex is the right way then you are dead wrong.You are just a stuckup prude... There are nice and very respectful people that love and practice safe sex,even participate in group sex. Now if you are one of those stuck-up people that have some kind of sexual hang-up about yourself, that's understandable too, but don't try to down the next person opinion of loving open and safe sex because of your hangups. The majority of people that enjoy safe sex are usaully the beatiful one with nice bodies that don't have all of these hangups and the ones that have had great sex before know the deal. Now you take someone that not sure of their body and know they carry that extra roll of meat on them somewhere and has that stinch when the action get hot and heavy are going to want to be with someone that love them so that they can overlook all of this. They are going to be totally against the nostrings attached, good safe sex, and that is somewhat understandable too. But don't down the next person for having the fun you are afraid to have.

forealness1's photo
Fri 08/15/08 02:13 AM
Why is my town so weak and worthless when it comes to having a great time and some good ole sex? The women in my city are kind of stuck-up and prudish. Not all of them but the so-called grown and mature ones are. You see a lot of "please no games" and that only mean "please do not ask for the *****". What happened here in Memphis to make these women that way? Are they all turning to other women? or did their mothers groom them that way? Not all of them are like that, but most of the ones online are just like that. What is the purpose of getting online and subscribing to one of these dating site if you don't want some discreet fun. If you can't find someone to be serious with in person, then what make you think you going to find that here. I rather just see blank pages then to see someone looking for a husband or wife online. I would never try to find a soulmate on the computer, but I would and I do try (with every opportunity) to find me some freaky sexy real woman online, only if it's just to B/S for the moment. I say to all of you serious relationship hunters, go to church and leave the space on the internet for us real explorers... thank you and have a great day.

forealness1's photo
Fri 08/15/08 01:58 AM
just holler when you get here ...

forealness1's photo
Mon 08/11/08 02:44 AM
Memphis ... baby!!!!!!!!

forealness1's photo
Mon 08/11/08 02:43 AM
JUst wondering ... I know the who can fulfill the need. He's my master and can be yours too, if you want him to be.

forealness1's photo
Mon 08/11/08 02:36 AM
Is there any clean descent women in the world that just want sex with a clean a descent man? If so then my master is the best thing for you. He's well behaved, house-broken, very respectful, and over-all just plain cool as can be ....

forealness1's photo
Mon 08/11/08 02:31 AM
how about the Memphis area ... Is there something or someone I can take a bite out of?