Community > Posts By > Ejyro

Ejyro's photo
Sat 08/06/16 06:15 PM
Would you be willing to put distance aside and get to know the person and if all goes well travel to see them in the future or would you rather date someone closer?

If i really do like the person , would be willing to know that person more and keep things going regardless of the distance. In the end for me it's all in the mind cos having someone closer to you doesn't guarantee total success in a relationship .

Ejyro's photo
Sat 07/30/16 10:48 AM
women are really different than us, they have different wants and needs. they

take in info differently and the process the info differently than us also. you

need to hang out with guys who are good with women .learn as much as you can on

what makes them tick. its not easy , they have hormonal changes that can effect

there behavior ...MOST MEN SPEND MORE TIME LEARNING ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THERE

LIVES EXCEPT HOW TO RELATE TO WOMEN.. AND WHILE YOUR AT IT YOU NEED TO GET TO

KNOW YOURSELF BETTER. LIKE WHAT ARE YOUR LIMITING BELIEFS ?? WHAT ARE YOUR

FAVORITE FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS AND HOW THEY EFFECT YOUR LIFE AND THE PEOPLE

AROUND YOU...GOOD LUCK.....

Thanks so much.

Ejyro's photo
Sat 07/30/16 09:25 AM
I seem not to have met any woman to get along with on this site except for just one or two and they are so far away in another country. Am almost totally giving up though , thinking of deactivating my account. Most of the women I meet here just goes wrong on the first date .

Ejyro's photo
Sat 07/30/16 09:15 AM

So how does this site work?

Just sit back and wait for all the scammers to ask you for your emaillaugh laugh laugh

lmao haha haha so true!! Am so sick and tired of it . Now all I do is block anyone who ask for my email address before anything.

Ejyro's photo
Sat 07/23/16 11:56 PM
I can't access the online users section Everytime I go there it's just tells me something went wrong or it keeps showing 3 of the same pictures for different profiles.

Ejyro's photo
Mon 06/27/16 11:40 PM
Don't know why each time I upload pictures on my profile it stays there for a few hours and the next time I check its all gone. And am seeing just my profile picture. Although I deactivated my account for about 2weeks and just reactivated it lately. Could this be responsible?

Ejyro's photo
Tue 06/07/16 07:57 PM

I don't know why each time i put in everything into a relationship it backfires in the end. Maybe it's my natural niceness that puts me in this position. How can i stop this from ever happening again? Cos it's killing me.
What works sometimes is just don't be a pushover. It's great that people like you exist but more often than not...it goes unappreciated. Save it for later on in the relationship and just take it easy. Most people look at "too nice" as a weakness and or maybe insecure. That's my opinion anyways.

You are absolutely right. I can't change who i am. Would keep being myself and wait for my time. Thanks for your candid comment.

Ejyro's photo
Thu 05/26/16 11:33 AM
Long distance relationships can work. It all depends on trust, commitment, patience,and love. If both parties possess these then I see no reason why it can't be successful.

Ejyro's photo
Thu 05/26/16 11:25 AM

I don't know why each time i put in everything into a relationship it backfires in the end. Maybe it's my natural niceness that puts me in this position. How can i stop this from ever happening again? Cos it's killing me.

Don't let a failed relationship change the niceness in you, it's who and what you are as a whole person. When you love someone it is only right that you give your all in your relationship. It's up to your partner if she would accept you for everything that you are and with your flaws. If she doesn't know how to appreciate you then she is not the right one for you. But also take time to examine yourself,it always take two to tango. Have you tried to listen to her grievances intently? Did you acknowledge them? What have you done to resolve some issues between you. Were you willing to admit your faults and hers too? Were your feelings enough to hold on to each other? Did you really love her truly or you were you unsure of how you feel because of your own personal issues too? Did you really give everything you've got to make your relationship work? Did you try harder? Being nice is sometimes not enough, there are other important things that you should recognize, understand, accept and compromise in order to make it work out. But if after all your effort failed, then it's better that you let go. Don't be despair, if one door closed, another one will open....better opportunities will come your way....just be patient and keep your heart always open, don't let go of the love in your heart, hold on to it and give it when the right one comes along at the right time.

Thank you so much for the advice and encouragement.

Ejyro's photo
Wed 05/18/16 03:23 PM
Are you coming across to strong and it freaks her out?

Not at all.

Ejyro's photo
Wed 05/18/16 03:22 PM
Hmmm... or was that you have to have sex with a few chickens in order to get the eggs to break to make a omelette... grandma was a little bit off her rocker..lol

lol

Ejyro's photo
Wed 05/18/16 02:19 PM
Thank you for the encouragement.

Ejyro's photo
Wed 05/18/16 01:54 PM

Ejyro's photo
Wed 07/01/15 04:42 PM
Thank you so much everyone.

Ejyro's photo
Wed 07/01/15 06:47 AM
Thanks for the advice.

Ejyro's photo
Wed 07/01/15 05:29 AM
Ever since I broke up with my first gf after dating for two years. I have had other relationships after her and I haven't managed up to six months with anyone. Am beginning to think it's karma cos she was the only girl who loved me endlessly and would go any length to make me happy. I was a young and naive guy who just wasn't ready for a serious relationship. I hope ds is not a problem that I haven't found another woman like her?

Ejyro's photo
Sat 06/27/15 04:26 AM
Marriage is overrated. True or false?

Ejyro's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:08 AM
Oops! My bad! Am sorry i misunderstood you. I didn't read your comment clearly.

Ejyro's photo
Fri 06/26/15 02:00 AM
How do u mean that I have nice packaging and a poisonous heart? U don't know me.

Ejyro's photo
Fri 06/26/15 01:52 AM
I appreciate your comments. Only a woman would have the best answer to this. Lol!

Previous 1