Community > Posts By > becca777

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:32 PM
some people like to debate
they don't have a lot of drama in their lives

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:18 PM

2 years ago I was at an event. I had my harley there. I was giving rides all day long to people. This very heavy woman came up and asked for a ride. I said no because its dangerous to overload the bike I had brought. She called me every name in the book and repeatedly called me "SHALLOW". I said "Fine- let's go for a ride". 6 miles up the road the belt broke on my harley and the rear wheel bearings burned out. I looked at the woman and said "Ok, I let you wreck my motorcycle to prove I'm not shallow. That belts gonna be a hundred dollars and the wheel bearings installed are gonna be another 200 dollars. Are you gonna help me pay for the damages? She said no. I said "Good. You can walk back then. Cuz I'm pushing my bike home. Bye"! That will never happen again. I promise you. You can call me shallow all you want. I don't f*cking care. My bikes. I paid for them. I can do what I want with them. I don't have to put up with that crap. I don't have to prove I'm "A nice guy" nor that I'm not shallow to anyone. I know who I am and what I like and I'm not influenced by bullsh!t political correctness. You can't force me to like something I don't, then tell me I'm shallow. That's stupid.

i think i'd have said it was almost out of gas or something.
that seems a little harsh...but hey ... as long as it doesn't bother you.

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:03 PM

ok what if you dated miss skinny minnie and you fell in love with her....THEN she gained that dreaded 25 extra pounds?

good question - if I was bothered by it I would let her know...perhaps an underlying reason is behind the weight gain - like depression or something - we would work it out;

A big underlying reason for weight gain - getting older.

oh gawd! i know! i'm having a time here!
*looks at belly* ugh!

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:01 PM
you seem genuine for the most part.
if you don't like something about a woman then you can't really help it. i suppose you could learn to like it but it wouldn't be the same.

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:55 PM
ok what if you dated miss skinny minnie and you fell in love with her....THEN she gained that dreaded 25 extra pounds?

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:42 PM
does it have to be something physical?

i get a lot of compliments on my photography...the style of it

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:41 PM

as long as you don't come right out and announce that is the reason you're not interested in someone, i don't think so.

it's just like preferring a blond over a brunette IMO

she preferred honesty as do I - I told her straight up

did you hurt her feelings

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 12:36 PM
as long as you don't come right out and announce that is the reason you're not interested in someone, i don't think so.

it's just like preferring a blond over a brunette IMO

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:30 AM
enjoy the path in finding her
:wink:

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:05 AM

you're already famous in your own right

author, photographer, and model

ok...now i'm blushing

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:40 AM

I think Becca looks like Crystal Bernard from Wings.. :D

i'll take THAT as a compliment too. *smiles so big my cheeks hurt*

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:39 AM

I think Helen Hunt is one of the best looking woman in show biz.

wow! thank you!!!! *feelin' proud like a peacock!*

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:41 AM
as sick as this all is...i'm curious...why did they have to kill the dog?

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:27 AM

Just a side note. Not to interupt anyone, but does the current pic of Becca look like Helen Hunt to any one else?:wink:

how funny...i've actually heard that once before. i don't think i resemble her much...but *shrugs* who am i to say? *chuckles*

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:36 AM
i think that happens more so than need be
a lot of times text is read wrong even when not intended to be that way

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:33 AM
They're still building it...
i heard they just put in a drive thru pizza place across the way

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:26 AM
*whispers* the shuffling tush is mine...i'm becca...
and...i thought i knew what you meant...that's why i like picking on you

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:20 AM

Okay. I dared. I posted it. I MEAN IT.

Not stepping back and pretending that I was joking.
And I am not trying to make points with the women.
I am not after a relationship here. explode

But SOMEBODY should start a thread about how great the women on this site are. Right?

Now you know why I'm so frugal with giving out compliments to women. You can't do it these days anymore without it automatically sending up a red flag for them, thinking you have some sort of hidden agenda. Compliments are just not widely accepted for what they are anymore.

relax...we're just having fun with it.

If i'd have said 'awe thanks...you're so sweet' and he wasn't necessarily talking about me...then i'd look like a dildo huh? so....funny is the way to go.... *and i humbly shuffle my ass outta here*

It's actually NICE to have you in here babe .. (( DEB ))

awe....thanks embarassed

at least somebody likes my shuffling ass....ohwell

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:07 AM
to me...they're just words
showing it means more than anything else
as long as you are good to each other and compliment each others views and such...
i see no need for the daily ritual of it all

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:58 AM
Curtis Johnson 2008
"To distinguish between entertainment and art is seemingly contradictory, because one cannot exist without the other. What is art without entertainment? It is common practice for people to visit the museum and gaze at various works of art for fun, using art for entertainment. Once within the museum patrons can browse from gallery to gallery and entertain themselves by inspecting paintings individually. Every painting is visually stimulating and offers us a form of entertainment. People use the practice of looking, along with the rest of the senses, to perceive entertainment. The duration of their gaze is directly proportional to how exciting they find the sensory stimuli. If the entertainment value of the image is high, the painting will capture the viewer's gaze, and the reverse is also true."

"What is entertainment without art? Besides entertaining yourself with blades of grass or bubbles, every form of entertainment is a creative artistic expression of the producer, reflecting his/her personal beliefs, intentions and distinctive style. That is precisely why we are entertained; "

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next