Community > Posts By > becca777

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:38 AM
and what kind of credibility does Russia or any other country have in succeeding with this?

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:48 AM
gooood

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:44 AM
Edited by becca777 on Thu 01/29/09 10:44 AM
i'm not sure Nogames
that's why i'm posing the question
i heard about it this morning on the Glenn Beck program and it raised some questions.

did this fact keep us empowered? if so will it add to our economy crashing?

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:42 AM
i feel like that group of Verizon 'support team' following her around....

hehe

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:34 AM
oh geez....here....read:

"The Russians are upset that the U.S. dollar is the world's principal reserve currency, and this week in Davos they have been putting forward suggestions for how to fix the issue. First came Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who called in a speech on Wednesday for efforts to "facilitate the emergence of several reserve currencies."

On Thursday it was the turn of German Gref, a former Economics Minister who is now CEO of Russia's largest bank, state-owned Sberbank. His proposal during a panel discussion went even further than Putin's: In the absence of any serious competitors to the dollar, he advocated international control of U.S. monetary policy.

The biggest risk facing the world, he said, is that the U.S. dollar plays a global role but is managed narrowly "in the vested interests of only one country." In other words, he's pushing for the U.S. Federal Reserve to be governed more like an international institution than "merely" as the U.S. central bank."

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:28 AM
The Russians are trying to get the dollar out of the global spotlight.

What does that mean for America?

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:50 AM
its been 5 weeks
this screams 'KISS ME!'

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:37 AM

dude you gotta make the move

women like men who take risks. i don't mean base jumping from buildings. you have to risk the consequences and make a move. whether it be holding her hand or going in for the good night kiss. if you keep waiting, you are definitely going to end up in the friend zone. and we all know what happens then.
she's probably waiting for you to do something.

don't just stand there, busta move.

wise man right there

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:32 AM
no
i think it'll pleasantly surprise her

not a big ol' slathering tongue kiss

just a nice kiss...a little prolonged ....then sit back and look directly into her eyes..
you'll know at that moment.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:31 AM
no no no
don't assume anything
you know what they say about people who assume
wait and get your facts as they come

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:22 AM
ok you called...left a message...
ball is in his court now...

wait

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:16 AM
does he work? maybe he's implying that you tired him out and he was dragging at work?

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:12 AM
not my ex....but maybe someone elses pitchfork

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:09 AM
i wouldn't look too deep into it
just give it a few days
then casually ask him to 'hang out' again

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:05 AM
just kiss her
spontaneously
out of the blue
no holds barred
just kiss her

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 08:11 AM

A friend of mine was talking to a guy on the phone (not dating, just chatting)...

She hears him tell his 16 year-old niece he could smell her female anatomy, (he used P word) and that it stunk.

They never went on a date.

precisely my point

reminds me of an email i got a long time ago....

you'll tell your own flesh and blood to 'move' but you'll tell a complete stranger 'excuse me'

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:27 AM

couth, by that am I to assume you mean manners and mutual respect for others? along with chivarly so on and so on? if that is what you mean then its not dead just yet... I practice it daily.. and so does my son, He was taught those things and he and I use them......

i do believe it is still alive and kicking, but only with the very few.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:25 AM

is NOT running rampant these days!

It seems to be fading everywhere.

why do you think that?

take mingle for example...and a very good one at that. a lot of these forums...it's amazing the lack of respect for people here. yes, i agree that they are very opinionated but to have an opinion of your own versus an opinion without the respect to portray it is hugely vast.

emails for another. i just had a perfect stranger email me yesterday ... 1st email....to say his *specific anatomy* was huge and growing because of my pictures. (by the way, i 'churched' up his statement)

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:55 PM
is NOT running rampant these days!

It seems to be fading everywhere.

no photo
Wed 01/28/09 01:32 PM
oh! absolutely!